Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 24, 2010  2:27 AM)BangBang Wrote: Im buying a new bey. which is recomended?
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pegasus
Lighting L-Drago

What Beyblades do you already have?
What are the ways with which I can acquire a Quetzalcoatl 90WF? I don't have Paypal.
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:01 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: What are the ways with which I can acquire a Quetzalcoatl 90WF? I don't have Paypal.

Go to Japan and buy the DS game (if it's still in stock).
Go to Japan and turn in a lot of Beypoints (if the promotion is still runnning).
Try and find someone domestically who is willing to sell you their Quetzalcoatl.
Get PayPal. (Best method)
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:27 AM)BangBang Wrote: Im buying a new bey. which is recomended?
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pegasus
Lighting L-Drago

What Beyblades do you already have?

Storm Pegasis
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:04 AM)BangBang Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: What Beyblades do you already have?

Storm Pegasis

I would say get Lightning LDrago then, as you could make Storm Pegasis 100RF. However, if your RF is really worn, you might consider getting another Storm Pegasis for its bottom.
Ohh ok. Ray Unicorno isn't good?
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:11 AM)BangBang Wrote: Ohh ok. Ray Unicorno isn't good?

It is, but if you're just getting one new bey, it really has no synergy with the one you have.
Oh ok. What bout Gravity Perseus and Rock Giraffe? WOuld Rock Giraffe be better?
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:14 AM)BangBang Wrote: Oh ok. What bout Gravity Perseus and Rock Giraffe? WOuld Rock Giraffe be better?

Are you just buying one?

Gravity Perseus has not been fully tested. However, it comes with WD which is a top tier Stamina bottom. It also comes with a BeyLauncherLR, which is convenient.

Rock Giraffe comes with WB, a top tier Defense bottom. R145 has not been fully tested (although DrigerGT has done some), but it is at the very least an adequete Defense track. Rock Giraffe is arguably the best Defense type out of the box.
Should i just go buy a Thunder Whip Stadium now or wait for the Vortex/Mobile stadium. I am pretty desperate for a stadium right now; Battlestrikers stadium battles are satisfactory.(ordering is not possible, unless it is from a Canadian site).
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:41 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Should i just go buy a Thunder Whip Stadium now or wait for the Vortex/Mobile stadium. I am pretty desperate for a stadium right now; Battlestrikers stadium battles are satisfactory.(ordering is not possible, unless it is from a Canadian site).

Hmm, I would say wait for the mobile stadium, that one actually looks like it could be partially viable, Pegasus Thunder Whip is garbage, and normally I would've said if your desperate go ahead but the release of the new stadiums are just around the corner so wait a bit longer and it'll be worth it.
Alright thanks, i guess i will wait. I am just hoping the stadium will not sell out at my local walmart (i asked an employee about why there isn't any beys and he said it is because they didn't receive any stock in the last 3 weeks), pretty scared about them not receiving stock.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:50 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Alright thanks, i guess i will wait. I am just hoping the stadium will not sell out at my local walmart (i asked an employee about why there isn't any beys and he said it is because they didn't receive any stock in the last 3 weeks), pretty scared about them not receiving stock.

Toys R Us was stealing them from all supermarkets, lol.
So clerish pointed out that leoshop had restocked stadiums, and I saw to my suprise they were only about $5 each. This is to cheap to be true, so how much is the shipping costs of a BB-10?
momji manju
to my understanding you have to purchase 30 usd worth of stuff
to be able to buy things from leoshop
You could always get 6 Attack Stadiums and sell them at tournaments. =P

EDIT: Anyways, to find out shipping costs from Leoshop, just submit your order. Within a day, they should back to you with the total cost including shipping. You can cancel your order from there if it's too expensive.
yeah im going to try to find that out now about the shipping cost of an attack stadium now ill report here when i have my findings
Thanks everyone c:
The shipping is about $35 with EMS and $25 with SAL, so it would be like getting the Hybrid Match Set, but at least you can choose the beys you want with it.
Hah, I see. Thanks Clerish.
Booster Wolf, Booster Leone, Booster Pegasus, are great ones to get and are worth it. but i recommend booster wolf.
Maybe because you like it, but Leone and Pegasis can actually be used in really good combos.
Yeah, Thats True Clerish.
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:33 PM)jayfresh0o0 Wrote: Booster Wolf, Booster Leone, Booster Pegasus, are great ones to get and are worth it. but i recommend booster wolf.
Jayfresh, as far as we know Wolf is quite bad. If you do not know about something, do not advise people to buy it.
Hey guys. So far I have Rock Leone, Flame Bull, Flame Saggitarrio, and Storm Pegasis. My parents will let me get 1 more beyblade. Which one should I get.

Current Choices:
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Rock Aries
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf

Please give reasonable answers. I don't want to get something bad like I did when I got Darkness Howling Blazer Pack. So I just put them in my parts. So I don't want to do that again.
Thanks!