Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Oh I saw that one but that was the only one I found. Did you find more?
What should I get the new Beyblade most likely Dark Gasher or another Storm Pegasus
I think you'll need a CH120. Though if you only have one RF and it's quite worn, then maybe you should get another Storm pegasis. Definitely get a CH120 if you have L L drago.
Well I planning to get L L Drago and my RF is a little worn I think Chief - Hmm ... should I post up a pick to show you the state of my RF?
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:11 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:06 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:49 PM)Train Wrote: I'm getting a little ticked. I bought an Earth Virgo GB145BS from a korean seller on eBay and this is actually week 5 since I bought the blasted thing. He even had the gall to give me a positive review as a buyer... I'm wondering if it will ever get here.

Yeah. I've been having the same problem with them (I assume it's allatkorea03 or 21 / club057 or gemini208 or something). Next time I'm going to buy from alphardcompany and not from the sellers I've mentioned. Twice I've had problem with them and had to open a case to get a refund.

Yeah Club 057 what the heck? someone else on here dealt with them and it was fine and their score is really good on eBay so what the heck is this?

Their score is getting worse and worse. Only today did I get a refund from ebay, not through them. They promised me a refund but then just stopped replying. You've got a 45 day limit before you can't open a case anymore by the way (I think).
It came today!! WAHOOOO!!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!
See, they're fine, they just aren't in any way expedient.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: See, they're fine, they just aren't in any way expedient.

No kidding week 5!? I'll only deal with them again if I have to.
My packages took the same.
They just wait until they have a lot of orders and ship them all at once.
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:33 PM)BangBang Wrote: Does anyone know where I could buy Hopper Attack/Einstein MS?

You could possibly be able to get that http://www.toywiz.com/
Okay my cousin wants to buy a blade and doesn't know which one. he only has 20 dollars to spend, what should he get?

Burn Phoenix
booster pegasus
booster sagittario
booster scorpio
poison serpent
booster leone
and booster wolf
By booster pegasus,sagitario,leone,etc.. you mean the pre-hws correct?
In that case I would suggest Burn Phoenix. He can buy it from Dimsum2u On the forums for 7.99 GBP which is 12.14 USD
If he can get 3 more dollars , he should get Booster Leone which is 6.99 GBP from Dimsum2u, 10.62, in addition to the burn phoenix.

But if he can't find a way to get 3 more dollars then just get Burn Phoenix
(Jul. 21, 2010  7:57 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Okay my cousin wants to buy a blade and doesn't know which one. he only has 20 dollars to spend, what should he get?

Burn Phoenix
booster pegasus
booster sagittario
booster scorpio
poison serpent
booster leone
and booster wolf

Does he have any other blades? If he doesn't, he should get Burn Pheonix out of the ones listed, as boosters do NOT come with a launcher.

Better alternatives for a first blade are Storm Pegasis105RF or Earth Aquila 145WD.
i have money for one beyblade earth Aquila...or flame saggitario
but so far im using rock bull 145wb
i wana make a good defense beyblade so which one should i get bc i know saggitario c145 is very useful but also earth is useful to for defense blades
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:56 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: i have money for one beyblade earth Aquila...or flame saggitario
but so far im using rock bull 145wb
i wana make a good defense beyblade so which one should i get bc i know saggitario c145 is very useful but also earth is useful to for defense blades

Get Earth Aquila it has two top tier parts instead of one. Earth and WD are very important so is C145 but it's only one part from a Beyblade, you're going to get the most bang from your buck from Earth Aquila
(Jul. 21, 2010  8:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  7:57 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Okay my cousin wants to buy a blade and doesn't know which one. he only has 20 dollars to spend, what should he get?

Burn Phoenix
booster pegasus
booster sagittario
booster scorpio
poison serpent
booster leone
and booster wolf

Does he have any other blades? If he doesn't, he should get Burn Pheonix out of the ones listed, as boosters do NOT come with a launcher.

Better alternatives for a first blade are Storm Pegasis105RF or Earth Aquila 145WD.

Storm Aries
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Storm Aquario
Flame Bull
Dark Wolf

thats what he has.
Earth Aquila or Burn phoenix?
I'd personally go for Earth Aquila since it comes with WD. If you have SD or WD, go for Burn Phoenix.
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:17 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: Earth Aquila or Burn phoenix?

What do you have already?
Would you reccomend Ray Unicorno when it comes out in the states?
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:42 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Would you reccomend Ray Unicorno when it comes out in the states?

Yes it's a good Beyblade, comes with Ray which is apparently showing good results and CS is pretty good for attack types
However, it will not be released before almost a year ...
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: However, it will not be released before almost a year ...

Which totally stinks forcing me to order it online sometime soon
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:14 AM)sicat27 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  8:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Burn Phoenix
booster pegasus
booster sagittario
booster scorpio
poison serpent
booster leone
and booster wolf

Storm Aries
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Storm Aquario
Flame Bull
Dark Wolf

thats what he has.

Anyone?
Why not booster E Aquila? L L Drago? If he doesn't want those then get B Phoenix
Okay, here is my list,
I have many beys that I want to buy that consist of top tier parts, I want you guys to tell me what is the best option.

Option 1:Flame saggitarioC145S,Killer GeminosDF145FS,Lightning L drago100HF and Earth(second mold)VirgoGB145.

Option 2: The same thing, instead of EarthVirgo however an EarthAquila145WD

I already have a SD from dark bull.