Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 20, 2010  7:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:05 AM)Akel Wrote: Isnt't that teh same with gravity perseus? It has like six modes right?

Gravity Perseus has four modes:
Right Spin Defense
Left Spin Defense
Right Spin Counter
Left Spin Counter

That must leave many customization purposes. You can do one combo in right defence and counter then one combo in left defence and counter. No wonder its a lot of money. Once you comeplete an endless amount of combos on one mode you have 4 more to go.
what would be the best mfb explosion bey o get other than ray unicorno and what would be the best defense type also
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:24 PM)aron101 Wrote: what would be the best mfb explosion bey o get other than ray unicorno and what would be the best defense type also
The best MFB Explosion Defense Type Beyblade uncustomized that is released at the moment would probably be Rock Giraffe R145WB since it contains WB (top-tier Defense Bottom) and R145 (decent Defense Track).

It would be hard to decide which other MFB Explosion Beys to get since so many new releases are coming up. I recommend you to wait till some members here can do some testing on the new Beys to see if it's worth the money.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:31 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:24 PM)aron101 Wrote: what would be the best mfb explosion bey o get other than ray unicorno and what would be the best defense type also
The best MFB Explosion Beyblade uncustomized that is released at the moment would probably be Rock Giraffe R145WB since it contains WB (top-tier Defense Bottom) and R145 (decent Defense Track)

Not Ray Unicorno?
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:47 PM)Corey Wrote: Not Ray Unicorno?

aron101 specifically requested one other than Ray Unicorno.

(Jul. 20, 2010  2:47 PM)Corey Wrote: Not Ray Unicorno?
Ah, sorry, I forgot to mention 'the best MFB Explosion Defense type Beyblade uncustomized'. Confused
Oh shoot, I misread it anyways. I wasn't paying as much attention to the post you were responding to.

That was my fault Pinching_eyes
Whats an Explosive type Beyblade? Never heard of those type of beyblades.
He was referring to the beys that have appeared in the new season, "Metal Fight Beyblade:Explosion".
There is no explosive type beyblade diamond is reffering to beyblades released coinciding with the second season of beyblade metal fight
eg rock girrafe
gravity perseus thermal lacerta
[edit] beaten by lvj
I'm getting a little ticked. I bought an Earth Virgo GB145BS from a korean seller on eBay and this is actually week 5 since I bought the blasted thing. He even had the gall to give me a positive review as a buyer... I'm wondering if it will ever get here.
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:49 PM)Train Wrote: I'm getting a little ticked. I bought an Earth Virgo GB145BS from a korean seller on eBay and this is actually week 5 since I bought the blasted thing. He even had the gall to give me a positive review as a buyer... I'm wondering if it will ever get here.

Yeah. I've been having the same problem with them (I assume it's allatkorea03 or 21 / club057 or gemini208 or something). Next time I'm going to buy from alphardcompany and not from the sellers I've mentioned. Twice I've had problem with them and had to open a case to get a refund.
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:49 PM)Train Wrote: I'm getting a little ticked. I bought an Earth Virgo GB145BS from a korean seller on eBay and this is actually week 5 since I bought the blasted thing. He even had the gall to give me a positive review as a buyer... I'm wondering if it will ever get here.

Yeah. I've been having the same problem with them (I assume it's allatkorea03 or 21 / club057 or gemini208 or something). Next time I'm going to buy from alphardcompany and not from the sellers I've mentioned. Twice I've had problem with them and had to open a case to get a refund.

Yeah Club 057 what the heck? someone else on here dealt with them and it was fine and their score is really good on eBay so what the heck is this?
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:06 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Yeah Club 057 what the heck? someone else on here dealt with them and it was fine and their score is really good on eBay so what the heck is this?

Their score is getting worse and worse. Only today did I get a refund from ebay, not through them. They promised me a refund but then just stopped replying. You've got a 45 day limit before you can't open a case anymore by the way (I think).
Does anyone know where I could buy Hopper Attack/Einstein MS?
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:33 PM)BangBang Wrote: Does anyone know where I could buy Hopper Attack/Einstein MS?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
We cannot really help your furthert than that ...
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:33 PM)BangBang Wrote: Does anyone know where I could buy Hopper Attack/Einstein MS?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
We cannot really help your furthert than that ...

Kai-V I checked out the list the other day and most of the sites listed for plastics and HMS Beyblades are no longer available
we probably need a revamp of that, tbh.
But are there really many other reliable sites that sell Heavy Metal System and plastics ... I never check those things, however there are probably not that many at all.
Yeah, that's the point, haha. Just remove all those. Eventually, I think it would just be better to ask fellow members for such Beyblades.
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: There's a few hopper attackers on eBay.

I don't see anything on the Canadian Ebay just one result guess it's an American thing
EDIT: I still don't see anything even on the American Ebay, care to post a link?