Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 14, 2010  5:54 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:52 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Beyblade Average prices
Booster:6.99 GBP(10.50 USD)
Starter(String launcher):7.99 GBP(12 USD)
Starter (BeyLauncher): 9.99GBP(15 USD)
Metal face : 3.99 GBP(6 USD)
Suspension:3.99 GBP(6 USD)
Hmm, since this Starter is cheaper than ones that includes the Beylauncher, the "String Launcher" should probably be a Light/Right Launcher.:\

opps It seems I mixed them up the first one should be Ripcord launcher and the other String/BeyLauncher.
Where can you get cheap metal faces and beys aside from ebay?
Read three posts above you.
galaxy pegasis or ray unicornio ...ima be using a Pegasus thunder whip stadium
Ray Unicorno by far. Ray Unicorno has the Ray wheel and CS . While G Peg. has R2F but thats not where as good as RF or CS at all

Also the cheapest real one you can get one for is about 40 dollars and thats from Dimsum2u here on the forums
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:59 PM)Flash theBlader Wrote: galaxy pegasis or ray unicornio ...ima be using a Pegasus thunder whip stadium

Ray Unicorno has two parts that are looking to be very good, CS and Ray.
You may want to look into getting another stadium though, as Ray Unicorno and Galaxy Pegasis are both Attack types which perform horribly in the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium.
Hey I was wondering which of these would be better to buy:
Cyber Pegasis
Counter Leone
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:50 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Hey I was wondering which of these would be better to buy:
Cyber Pegasis
Counter Leone
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
oo. Then which of those would be the most rarest?
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:04 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: oo. Then which of those would be the most rarest?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

The games that come with Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone are going to be sold in countries where B:MF is released.
And the games that includes Quetzalcoatl 90WF won't be coming out?
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:33 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: And the games that includes Quetzalcoatl 90WF won't be coming out?
No, since it includes only Metal System Beyblades, which Hasbro will probably not release or only release those that are shown in the anime, which is a very small portion.
Which one would be more better to get.
BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set or Quetzalcoatl 90WF?
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:51 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Which one would be more better to get.
BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set or Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

Well depends what you want, if you're going to compete in tournaments and you plan to win then get Quetzalcoat 90WF and if you just want Beyblades get the entry deck but none of them come with a launcher
Oh i just want beyblades. Is rock orso any good?
Quezcoatl 90wf. The Quezcoatl wheel is amazing. and the 90 track is a top tier part.

G. Peg isn't that great. Storm pegasis is still better
Earth Virgo doesn't have Gb145 Like its original release did
and rock orso is meh
So Quezcoatl is better to get.
Also dimsum2u has Quezcoatl 90WF for 20.99 GBP (About 31 USD)(The price includes shipping). You won't be able to find one cheaper.

Also hasbro is releasing Rock Orso seperatly. So you can wait a month or two and get him for 8 bucks if you really want him
Ok.... I want to get a beyblade and I have my eyes on two. Ray Unicorno and L Drago. They both are great attack types but L drago has 2 modes....which one should I get?
(Jul. 16, 2010  7:21 AM)Akel Wrote: Ok.... I want to get a beyblade and I have my eyes on two. Ray Unicorno and L Drago. They both are great attack types but L drago has 2 modes....which one should I get?

Ray Unicorno D125CS right out of the box is better than Lightning L Drago 100HF (which is what I assume you meant since you mentioned two modes). If you live in North America, Lightning L Drago is also going to be released domestically soon, so if you're going to import a blade, I would suggest Ray Unicorno.

That said, Ray Unicorno is probably going to be pretty expensive.
Which Beys are currently the best in the market? (Should I create a new thread?)

I have seen the "What to buy in MFB" thread and have read it. But I thought it might already be outdated since the thread is closed, and no one can add more names of good ones.

I just don't want to regret several weeks of savings on a bad purchase.
(Jul. 16, 2010  8:12 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Which Beys are currently the best in the market? (Should I create a new thread?)

I have seen the "What to buy in MFB" thread and have read it. But I thought it might already be outdated since the thread is closed, and no one can add more names of good ones.

I just don't want to regret several weeks of savings on a bad purchase.
No. The thread is updated. Moderators can edit posts in closed threads.
However, I reckon Ray Unicorno should be added to the list. :\
Is it.a wise choice to purchase Quetz for around $40 USD?
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:47 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Is it.a wise choice to purchase Quetz for around $40 USD?
From the same page of this thread:
(Jul. 15, 2010  5:15 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Also dimsum2u has Quezcoatl 90WF for 20.99 GBP (About 31 USD)(The price includes shipping). You won't be able to find one cheaper.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ARRIVED-...coatl-90WF
hi i just brought these beyblades off ebay i am familar with dragoon dranser and the sebourg ones but could any one tell me what the others are and if they are any good (as they come without the box)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWNX:IT
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Ok thank you!! I appreciate the redirection.