Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ok sorry I read about it on the BeyWiki after I posted and I forgot to update my post.
I was thinking about buying the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX set from fununiverse, but around the bottom of the page it says:

"Import duties, taxes & charges are not included in the item price nor shipping & handling (S&H) charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "

Those who have ordered from them, have you experienced extra costs? Thanks.
(Jul. 11, 2010  11:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I was thinking about buying the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX set from fununiverse, but around the bottom of the page it says:

"Import duties, taxes & charges are not included in the item price nor shipping & handling (S&H) charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. "

from my understanding its a charge youll be informed of by customs,but alot of countrys dont do it unless they think its going to be re sold ect.And the shipping and handling cost isnt including in the prices or something like that
(Jul. 11, 2010  11:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I was thinking about buying the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX set from fununiverse, but around the bottom of the page it says:

I've had to pay customs charges once for beyblades, but that wasn't from fununiverse. I've had to pay customs charges for other things too from ebay. It really depends on what the seller writes on the customs forms. I know it's not BB-76, but I bought BB-32 a week ago and I didn't get any customs charges, so maybe you won't?
Okay, thanks for your help everyone.
I wanted to buy a Suspension, but I didn't know where to buy it. I was thinking about eBay, but I also heard YJA was also reliable. Where should I buy it for cheapest, and most reliable service?
Dimsum (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...eck-it-out )
I'm thinking about importing a TT beyblade. My preferences are Attack time, smash attack or Upper Attack. I've already got Storm Pegasis, and plan on getting L Drago and Lighning L Drago. I'd prefer a blade with a ripcord/winder since the TT because they are as long as the D Winders but more durable.

Thanks in advanced.
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:30 AM)Rultzbud Wrote: I'm thinking about importing a TT beyblade. My preferences are Attack time, smash attack or Upper Attack. I've already got Storm Pegasis, and plan on getting L Drago and Lighning L Drago. I'd prefer a blade with a ripcord/winder since the TT because they are as long as the D Winders but more durable.

Thanks in advanced.

Ray Unicorno or Quezcoatl would both be great choices for what your looking for
You may also consider Dark Cancer for its CH120 track, which is used in quite a few Attack combos.
I already have Dark Cancer luckily. So which of the two (Ray Unicorno or Quezcoatl) are easier to find? Also if someone could suggest a site that has one or both in stock aside from ebay.
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:51 AM)Rultzbud Wrote: I already have Dark Cancer luckily. So which of the two (Ray Unicorno or Quezcoatl) are easier to find? Also if someone could suggest a site that has one or both in stock aside from ebay.
Ray Unicorno is definitely easier to find. It is on theINtoy, which is one of our Authorized Beyblade Dealers, and you could get a certain discount there since you are a member here :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...t21b8b06n1

Hm, for some reason I forgot that dimsum2u had both ...
Dimsum2u has both Ray Unicorno and Quetzalcoatl for sale.

EDIT: Gah! Kai-V's ninjaing me again.
Thank you all for the quick responses. I appreciate it.
Hey right now im on holiday somewhere and they sell abit more beys than they do in my home country so i've seen these and im trying to decide which one

Metal System Ldrago starter

Metal System Gemios
or just wait till i see more in a mall
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:44 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Hey right now im on holiday somewhere and they sell abit more beys than they do in my home country so i've seen these and im trying to decide which one

Metal System Ldrago starter

Metal System Gemios
or just wait till i see more in a mall

Wait till you go to the mall those Beys aren't too special
When Hasbro releases wave 2 will the wave 1 products still be available?
-I'm holding out on Dark Gasher until wave 2 comes out.
Of course, they aren't just going to put them all away and lose all potential profits.
They'll probably stop producing them however.
Gravity Perseus was said to be 1280 yen I believe? But on ebay it is 40.83. Why is it tgat expensive?
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Gravity Perseus was said to be 1280 yen I believe? But on ebay it is 40.83. Why is it tgat expensive?
Its that expensive b/c its brand new and not easy to come by for people over seas.
For example, When Galaxy pegasis first came out it was 60 and now is around 40.
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:16 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Gravity Perseus was said to be 1280 yen I believe? But on ebay it is 40.83. Why is it tgat expensive?
Its that expensive b/c its brand new and not easy to come by for people over seas.
For example, When Galaxy pegasis first came out it was 60 and now is around 40.

And soon it'll be retail price $20
Gravity Perseus AD145WD is only sold in Japan at the moment.
Sellers would have to go to Japan themselves and get the product, and tickets to Japan aren't the cheapest thing in the world.
The sellers must raise the price of the product so that they can (hopefully) get back enough money to earn a profit.
how much is the average price for a bey, MF, and suspension?( right thread?)
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:43 AM)mchlbant Wrote: how much is the average price for a bey, MF, and suspension?( right thread?)

Your best choice to buy from is dimsum2u on the forums he has the best prices for what your looking for.(All prices include shipping)

Beyblade Average prices
Booster:6.99 GBP(10.50 USD)
Starter(Ripcord launcher):7.99 GBP(12 USD)
Starter (String Launcher): 9.99GBP(15 USD)
Metal face : 3.99 GBP(6 USD)
Suspension:3.99 GBP(6 USD)

The average beyblade cost was not averaged with G. Peg , Ray Uni, Gravity Per, etc since those are newer blades and run about 40 wherever you buy them
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:52 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Beyblade Average prices
Booster:6.99 GBP(10.50 USD)
Starter(String launcher):7.99 GBP(12 USD)
Starter (BeyLauncher): 9.99GBP(15 USD)
Metal face : 3.99 GBP(6 USD)
Suspension:3.99 GBP(6 USD)
Hmm, since this Starter is cheaper than ones that includes the Beylauncher, the "String Launcher" should probably be a Light/Right Launcher.:\