Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 09, 2010  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Alright,I was planning to buy a Orange sono Kong attack stadium off Gmarket today and I go to the link and there out of stock.
So is there any where else you can buy a attack stadium (without buying a set ) ? (because everywhere i've checked they seem to be " out of stock")
Hm, try any of those, they should all be the same :
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Actually, I am not certain why there are four times essentially the same thing ...
EDIT: i typed 전투경기장 탑블레이드 into the search bar and it came up with the 4 results.

Thank you for your help Kai-V
Ok so me and my mom are going to Toys R Us in about 15 minutes, to go buy a DS game for my little cousin Pinching_eyes_2
And I am planning on getting 1 New Beyblade from their...
Problem is I don't know which one to get

I have basically all parts except H145 and ED145

But getting an extra SD wont be bad nor will an extra RF

So my top 3 options are

Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145?
Storm Pegasis 105RF
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:26 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Pegasis 105RF

My order would probably be:
1. Storm Pegasus 105RF [You're going to need a new RF sooner or later.]
2. Rock Aries ED145B [New parts are always nice. ED145 and B are both useful.]
3. Dark Bull H145SD [H145 is not useful. SD is, but if you've already got one it's not necessary to get another.]
whoops idk why i wrote i dont have h145 Pinching_eyes_2 i do

K i guess I probably will take Rock, just for ED145..
which american stores sell beyblades (im going to states for the summer)
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)mchlbant Wrote: which american stores sell beyblades (im going to states for the summer)

Toysrus and Walmart sells beyblades.
doesnt this belong in the ask a question get an answer thread but ok
none to my understanding but when they are released
wall mart would most likely sell them
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:23 PM)NOVA Wrote: doesnt this belong in the ask a question get an answer thread but ok
No, it belongs in this thread. The "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread is only for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
but climax
doesnt a purchase consultation thread usually pretain to consulting people about their purchases and not where to buy bey
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:29 PM)NOVA Wrote: but climax
doesnt a purchase consultation thread usually pretain to consulting people about their purchases and not where to buy bey
This thread is in the Bey Marketplace forum.Wink
(Jul. 10, 2010  9:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Stupid GMarket out of stock.

Yeah all 4 of them are out of stock,They seem to sell fast and its not surprise why. When i purchased mine the total with shipping was $25.18

So once they get back in stock i definitely recommend getting the orange Sono Kong stadium

It was to awesome to last.

McFrown you should just get a Balance/Stamina stadium... It's like $30 -> $40 on eBay which is close what you would have been paying for the Attack stadium anyways.
I think I'm just going to splurge and but an overpriced BB-32 on eBay : [
It'll keep till August.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:29 PM)MaxL Wrote:

It was to awesome to last.

McFrown you should just get a Balance/Stamina stadium... It's like $30 -> $40 on eBay which is close what you would have been paying for the Attack stadium anyways.

It says on the site "Temporarily" out of stock Meaning that the sellers will most likely be getting more in stock.

So McFrown don't buy a balance/stamia stadium just keep checking the G-Market links every day until they get them back in stock.

Also on each set of stadiums the sellers had 999 units of the stadium. So if they got there hands on to that many and were able to sell them all I'd think they'd be able to get more sometime soon.
So Im planning on buying another Bey so far I have: Rock Leone 145WB.
The two blades I want are Earth Libra/Libra whichever of those two are better and Rock Aries ED145. I want whichever of these 3 are stronger.
Libra.
But it's banned.
And I've never heard of Earth Libra, and you don't want another rock wheel, get Earth whatever.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:35 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think I'm just going to splurge and but an overpriced BB-32 on eBay : [
It'll keep till August.

That's what I did. It's actually a good deal. I spent $60 -> $70

Stadium - $20
Dark Wolf - $10
Storm Pegasis -$10
String Launcher x2 -$20

We're just going to assume that the Stadium is inflated value at $20 because they don't actually make it anymore. So if you do the math, with shipping it is actually a deal where you save money. Smile
Sorry meant Virgo
How rare is Earth Virgo?
do you not have the ability to look at beywiki at all?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...go_GB145BS

the search function is a mighty weapon.
Allow the condescension please.

AbhorEvil: It's not rare at all if you buy from Korean sellers on ebay, but it is rare from TT.