Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 28, 2010  11:59 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Oh yeah and MaxL storm aquario has a 100 track.

You can get that with Flame Bull which has way better selection of parts if you already own a Storm Pegasis.
Oh, and I hope [megablader] you realise he has a Rock Leone : /
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:13 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Oh, and I hope [megablader] you realise he has a Rock Leone : /

I don't mind getting another Rock Leone this one is getting pretty damaged from all the battles I have
Well no I didn't. Get Rock aries and Dark bull then.
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:19 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Well no I didn't. Get Rock aries and Dark bull then.

Cool that was a bit of my original plan so go with those two and get L Drago right?
Sure.
Well if you get Lightning L Drago you might want Dark Gasher for CH120/145.
Just remember there is a manufacturing flaw with Dark Gasher that makes the track not stay on the higher height.
So then it's useless...
It's on all of them (including dark cancer), and no, it doesn't make them useless.
Doesn't happen to mine... also the way he described it was that it was a major flaw, he described it as if it can't go on the higher height which is rubbish. Mine goes on the higer height just fine.
Well, they all slip, but if it does't change height at all than that's new.
Wait I'm confused.... Okay so this is what I should do right...
Use the performance tip from Lightning L Drago for Storm Pegasus, then if I get Dark Gasher I use it's performance tip for Lightning L Drago, and lastly I chose between Dark Bull and Rock Aries
Nononono, you use Lightning L Drago with Dark Gashers track and S. Pegs. Tip, and if possible add a metal face.
(Jun. 29, 2010  7:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nononono, you use Lightning L Drago with Dark Gashers track and S. Pegs. Tip, and if possible add a metal face.
Or in other words: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF
Alright, it'll be hard obtaining a Metal Face unless I get Ebay and buy it from dimsum2u
(Jun. 29, 2010  7:24 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Alright, it'll be hard obtaining a Metal Face unless I get Ebay and buy it from dimsum2u
It'll be worth the buy since Metal Faces are extremely useful for top-tier customizations. I highly recommend you to buy a pack or two of MFs.
http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...910005.htm
Fake stadium, right? XD
It seems worth it, though.
No and at that shop you need to spend a minimum of $30 on an order...
(Jun. 29, 2010  11:31 AM)megablader2 Wrote: No and at that shop you need to spend a minimum of $30 on an order...
It is a fake Stadium.
(Jun. 29, 2010  11:31 AM)megablader2 Wrote: No and at that shop you need to spend a minimum of $30 on an order...
Yes, I know. Actually, I had already ordered an attack stadium there, but I want to know: it IS fake, isn't it?
EDIT: hadn't updated the page... Thanks Climax Wink
(Jun. 29, 2010  11:39 AM)Clerish Wrote: Yes, I know. Actually, I had already ordered an attack stadium there, but I want to know: it IS fake, isn't it?
Yes it is fake.
However, it does look like a nice stadium to use, haha.
Did you even look at what I said? You might as well get BB-32 from there since you're gonna have to pay AT LEAST $30