Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Not sure, depending on what the beyblades are. I'd say though, 5-8$
They're worth more than that. Probably bout $15 but it depends what they are.
(Apr. 25, 2010  5:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hey, uhm, how much would be a reasonable amount to pay for 4 good hms blades, 2nd hand?

depends, the difference in worth could make it between $5 and $150
(Apr. 25, 2010  10:33 AM)Benkei Wrote: Which is worth $150?

i meant for all 4
mm i was thinking used wolborg, samurai changer , bloody devil and death gargoyle
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:10 PM)Benkei Wrote: You wont be spending under $60.
^
Especially if you are ordering Wolborg MS, Samurai Changer MS, Death Gargoyle MS and Dragoon MS UV.
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:05 PM)momiji manju Wrote: mm i was thinking used wolborg, samurai changer , bloody devil and death gargoyle

Those are all rare or/and top tier HMS.

I'd say a minimum of $75 and a maximum of $115. It really depends on how much you are willing to spend, and the minimum amount that the seller is willing to except.
thought so. even for 2nd hand?
NIB you'll probably be near or over the top limit Aqua mentioned.
fair enuff, ty for advice, evn though it is quite suprising
HMS are some of the most expensive Beyblades. Only one or two expensive Plastics and MFB are higher.
true, but i love the aesthetics and thought/engineeering put into them
is it worth it buying 10 random light volume 2 or 3 (the one with the clay aries) for 300 myr plus shiiping to malaysia i just want the clay aries and few other beys
(Apr. 25, 2010  4:48 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: is it worth it buying 10 random light volume 2 or 3 (the one with the clay aries) for 300 myr plus shiiping to malaysia i just want the clay aries and few other beys

If you're looking to buy certain parts, then buy the booster, starter, or set that those parts come in, but if you're just looking for some random spare parts, then random boosters would be fine.
If you want clay aries wait till hasbro releases rock aries. It's basically the same but with a metal wheel instead of a light wheel.
is burn pheonix worth getting?
i mean it has a lot of parts that only come with it
(Apr. 26, 2010  2:57 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: is burn pheonix worth getting?
i mean it has a lot of parts that only come with it

No, not really. Burn is a decent stamina wheel, but there are better wheels for stamina that also come with other useful parts.
Ok!!! Should I get the BB-56 Hybrid wheel Attack/Balance or the BB 57 Hybrid Wheel Improve Set??? they're the same price from buzztoy. and by the way i already have Lightning L Drago, Pegasis, and Earth Aquila.
if the pegasis you have is storm, get bb-57, if its pre-hws one, then get bb-56
alrighty!!! thanks man Smile and wow! i really needed an answer tonight, and BAM i got one. and my pegasis is pre-hws, so i'm definitely getting BB-56
(Apr. 28, 2010  2:10 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: if the pegasis you have is storm, get bb-57, if its pre-hws one, then get bb-56

Agreed.

goldenpotato, if you already have Storm Pegasis and Lightning L Drago, then you would have a top tier attack combo, and you wouldn't really benefit from BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance). And by getting BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense), you could build a couple top tier stamina combos using Earth Aquila.

EDIT: Late post Confused
(Apr. 28, 2010  2:17 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: alrighty!!! thanks man Smile and wow! i really needed an answer tonight, and BAM i got one. and my pegasis is pre-hws, so i'm definitely getting BB-56

yea its mainly for RF off dark carpricorne(
lol
bb-57 has thermal and some df145 but not needed as much as rf(and bb-56 comes with some df145)