Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 18, 2010  4:42 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im wondering if i should buy jog ball,
but im unsure if fununiverse is trusted
anybody know?
or is jog ball worth getting?

Are you buying Rock Escolpio T125JB?
Anyway, JB is not a really useful part, so it's not worth getting.
This is what you said you have in the Build me a Combo thread.
(Apr. 04, 2010  6:06 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: flame sagittario
earth aquilla
lightning ldrago
storm pegasus
dark cancer
thermal pisces
rock aries
flame libra
storm aquario
killer gemios
dark capricorne
rock leone
earth virgo
poison serpent
and i have metal faces
You pretty much have all the staple parts so there's not much point in getting JB.
(Apr. 18, 2010  8:13 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: but is fununiverse trusted?

Yes.
help what should i get a hms booster pack with dragoon ms or 2 driger ms
ya but dragoon has bad indurance and its red lol
Dragoon MS has one of the best parts for attack. Driger MS has no good parts. It's no contest.
kk this is going to prob be my last chance to get a beyblade i wont beable to get anything else including a laucher also if i get 2 drigers il have 2 launchers also i have seen driger destroy dragoon lots of time ty but i think ill get driger this is prob gonna be my last chance i realy want a hs ty for the info tho
Driger MS is useless, Dragoon MS is not. I cannot see your logic. I have both and can personally give you the advice to buy Dragoon MS. Buying Driger MS is a complete waste of money if Dragoon MS is available.

Also Driger MS can not smash Dragoon MS period
(Apr. 21, 2010  7:33 PM)tailred Wrote: kk this is going to prob be my last chance to get a beyblade i wont beable to get anything else including a laucher also if i get 2 drigers il have 2 launchers also i have seen driger destroy dragoon lots of time ty but i think ill get driger this is prob gonna be my last chance i realy want a hs ty for the info tho

No offense, but 90% of your posts seem to be unreadable carp to be honest. Don't think I'm picking a fight, but it would be much appreciated if you could use a period/full stop once in a while because no-one can read your posts once through without being like 'What?'
dude i cant get it with a launcher tho.lol its going to be my last chance to get one.
(Apr. 21, 2010  7:33 PM)tailred Wrote: kk this is going to prob be my last chance to get a beyblade i wont beable to get anything else including a laucher also if i get 2 drigers il have 2 launchers also i have seen driger destroy dragoon lots of time ty but i think ill get driger this is prob gonna be my last chance i realy want a hs ty for the info tho

Seriously, there's no point in asking if you're not going to follow anyone's advice. I'm not saying advice given here is the be-all and end-all, but you've completely disregarded Benkei's advice; in fact, you've barely acknowledged it.
aammm i do i just tryin to make him see my point thats all.i respect him very much for giving some good advice.i need some good info thats all and more of it
thanks for the info benkei
soz if i look stupid, but i just want to get better info tho. his info is great but i want more to make a good buy.thanks for you consern.
basiclly everyone who commented about you getting which blade said dragoon ms.
cool cool but i only have one chance and i ant got a launcher the dragoon dont come with a launcher thats why i want to 2 driger ms. then if i can the next one i get is a dragoon.thats what i think im goin to do unless i i find a launcher. i cant buy from 2 the same place at once.ty tho.lets stop this talk thanks for the info tho.
Kay never used this thread but if you have one opportunity to use YJA and you want galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno , or aquario (regualr) which would you choose? I know there haven't been tests so that is why I am having trouble.
(Apr. 21, 2010  8:18 PM)tailred Wrote: cool cool but i only have one chance and i ant got a launcher the dragoon dont come with a launcher thats why i want to 2 driger ms. then if i can the next one i get is a dragoon.thats what i think im goin to do unless i i find a launcher. i cant buy from 2 the same place at once.ty tho.lets stop this talk thanks for the info tho.

wait and get Metal Fusion.
(Apr. 21, 2010  9:51 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Kay never used this thread but if you have one opportunity to use YJA and you want galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno , or aquario (regualr) which would you choose? I know there haven't been tests so that is why I am having trouble.

You shouldn't be using YJA if you're only going to buy one item. You should only be using YJA if you're going to be buying in bulk, otherwise it will not be worth it, and you will be spending an insane amount of money for one Beyblade.

Anyway, out of the 3, Galaxy Pegasis would be the best. It has the most potential to produce top tier parts.
Oh i see. So i should use it on those huge big lots? I found one with galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno ,aries, etc.Maybe that is my best choice. But shipping may be high.
they are releasing soon in canada, does anyone know what will be released in the first wave

and im planning on getting 1 or 2, didnt decide yet...
from the first wave which do you recommend?
It is still not certain, no. If they do it like TT Storm Pegasis and Flame Saggitario are pretty much guaranteed to be available on launch and they are both great, I would buy them.
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How good is Dranzer MS?

Not good. It's useless.
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:42 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How good is Dranzer MS?

Not good. It's useless.

OK thanks. My bad, the question was in the wrong thread... gonna fix the wording.
Hey, uhm, how much would be a reasonable amount to pay for 4 good hms blades, 2nd hand?