Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Save your money, bid on a cheap lot with a few decent beys
I'm the kind of a person that can't wait.

I have a bossy personality.
Then buy one decent blade instead of two garbage beys
Well have a look here and say which one is good but remember I haven't got a plastic launcher! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...cial-offer
Lol, I'm not going to do research for you. Go to the wiki and look through the beys....
Most of them are not written there and I already read the reviews of the ones there.
Many of the ones that Arnt written about are not important enough to be written about...
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:36 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: Well have a look here and say which one is good but remember I haven't got a plastic launcher! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...cial-offer

If you're are buying Plastic Beyblades from dimsum2u, then you should get Trygle, Metal Driger, or/ and Dragoon G. All three of those Beyblades have top tier parts.

**Both Trygle and Dragoon G come with a launcher and ripcord, btw.
Thanks for that Aqua I'll take that in mind.
should i get white gabriel or cyber dragoon battle spec?
soz wrong way around gabriel is better than battle spec
Takara's mold of Twin Horn is a staple for Zombie Customisations, whereas Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec comes with no useful parts.

So it would depend.
which is worth more?
i think its hasbro, maybe takara
ok so I'm going to get my first MFB beyblade soon I'm just waiting until the canadian release so that I can get one shipped to me but I have decided to wait until the american release to get a Storm Pegasis. and I will probably have to wait a while to get an Earth Aquila so because of that I have been thinking about beyblades that will be in the first wave. and so which beyblade should I get first. Lightning Ldrago or Flame Sagittario.
Well if you preffer attack I would go for Lightning Ldrago as it has a good upper attack.
If you like defense you can go for saggitario as it has a good defense track but it's also a good stamina aswell+you get a usefull part the flame wheel.
If I was choosing I wold go for Ldrago as he's really cool but the choice is really yours.
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:20 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Well if you preffer attack I would go for Lightning Ldrago as it has a good upper attack.
If you like defense you can go for saggitario as it has a good defense track but it's also a good stamina aswell+you get a usefull part the flame wheel.
If I was choosing I wold go for Ldrago as he's really cool but the choice is really yours.
I already know all of the info you just posted I have all of that info in my book of parts I just can't decide on which one I want and I don't go with types I like all types its just about weakness to me so that doesn't help either. grrrr this rattles my brain.
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:33 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Well go with Lightning LDrago.
umm I need reasons why.....
well there's 1 opinion umm any more opinions
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:11 PM)beybattler Wrote: ok so I'm going to get my first MFB beyblade soon I'm just waiting until the canadian release so that I can get one shipped to me but I have decided to wait until the american release to get a Storm Pegasis. and I will probably have to wait a while to get an Earth Aquila so because of that I have been thinking about beyblades that will be in the first wave. and so which beyblade should I get first. Lightning Ldrago or Flame Sagittario.

Just to let you know LL Drago isn't in the first wave.
(Apr. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Benkei Wrote: Just to let you know LL Drago isn't in the first wave.
really? well it might be for hasbro but which wave is he in. oh and just wondering did they ever even aannounce the first wave for hasbro.
Maybe, there was 4 months difference in Japan.
(Apr. 17, 2010  8:17 PM)Benkei Wrote: Maybe, there was 4 months difference in Japan.
oh well I think that I might just get Flame Sagittario first instead.
im wondering if i should buy jog ball,
but im unsure if fununiverse is trusted
anybody know?
or is jog ball worth getting?