Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I want to buy one beyblade should i get poison serpent or wait til galaxy pegasis comes out.
(Mar. 29, 2010  3:36 PM)Hybrid Wrote: I want to buy one beyblade should i get poison serpent or wait til galaxy pegasis comes out.

Wait for Galaxy Pegasis.
SD is the only part worth getting in Poison Serpent, SW145 is a fun part to play with but don't expect much competitive use from it.
thank you!!!!
Galaxy pegasus it is
just wondering whether "fun to play with" is a euphemism for "a little bit carp" now

Not hitting out at anybody, just a general observation.
(Mar. 29, 2010  3:52 PM)♥ Wrote: just wondering whether "fun to play with" is a euphemism for "a little bit carp" now

Not hitting out at anybody, just a general observation.

When I describe a part as "fun to play around with", I mean that the part is genuinely an interesting part (gimmick) compared to the usual 145 track, although it may not have any use competitively.
hey anyone might know when dimsum2u will get Galaxy Pegasis and Ray unicorno? maybe a few days after it releases? or a few week or months?
(Mar. 30, 2010  5:14 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hey anyone might know when dimsum2u will get Galaxy Pegasis and Ray unicorno? maybe a few days after it releases? or a few week or months?

Erm.. why not ask him yourself?
i did. just wanna know when u guys think they might have it.
(Mar. 30, 2010  5:54 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i did. just wanna know when u guys think they might have it.
Ah ... Obviously only he can tell. It is useless for us to answer you when dimsum2u himself will have the most correct reply.
I was wandering where I could purchase multiple ripcords(I think thats what they are called Pinching_eyes) for plastic generation beyblades.

Also, I have yet to purchase MFB and do not own any HMS beyblades:
Is it worth it to purchase "BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET (PEGASIS 105RF + WOLF DF145FS + STADIUM)" as I do not own a Takara stadium and a couple more MFBs?, or should I opt for a few HMS beyblades?

Help would be greatly appreciated!
(Mar. 30, 2010  10:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF + Dark Wolf DF145FS + STADIUM

This. It's an excellent starting point. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2010  10:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Is it worth it to purchase "BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET (PEGASIS 105RF + WOLF DF145FS + STADIUM)" as I do not own a Takara stadium and a couple more MFBs?, or should I opt for a few HMS beyblades?

Well, Pegasis would be a great one to start off with, but Wolf is a Balance type, and balance isn't good against Blades strong in 1 type. I guess you could get it for DF145, but if you could get your hands on a Virgo (pre-HWS) it would have it too and it's a better Blade altogether. Flame Sagitario would be good also.
And no, I think you should not get more HMS, because with more and more MFBs coming out and BMF tournaments coming in September, I doubt there will be a tournament in free-style (Meaning it's open for Plastic, HMS, and MFB. I may be wrong with the name, though).
I've got 20$ to spend or 13 pounds hovever you like. What do you recommend getting, I was thinking of getting random booster vol.3 and vol.2 or some booster packs. What I want to know is what you think is the best and worthy of buying.

I have:

Beyblades:
LDrago 105F
Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Accsesories:
Beylauncher pegsis ver.
BeyLauncher Ldrago ver.
4 tools
2 light launchers

ps. Won't buy Rock Escolopio cause my next door friend has it and I won't copy him.
(Mar. 31, 2010  8:18 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: I've got 20$ to spend or 13 pounds hovever you like. What do you recommend getting, I was thinking of getting random booster vol.3 and vol.2 or some booster packs. What I want to know is what you think is the best and worthy of buying.

I have:

Beyblades:
LDrago 105F
Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Accsesories:
Beylauncher pegsis ver.
BeyLauncher Ldrago ver.
4 tools
2 light launchers

ps. Won't buy Rock Escolopio cause my next door friend has it and I won't copy him.

What about Lightning L Drago?
Yeah I was also thinking about that but the thing is I already have two attack types and I wanted something else. Also I don't feel like having maybe late but if it was Ray unicorn or something I'll certainly buy it.
(Mar. 31, 2010  8:18 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: I've got 20$ to spend or 13 pounds hovever you like. What do you recommend getting, I was thinking of getting random booster vol.3 and vol.2 or some booster packs. What I want to know is what you think is the best and worthy of buying.

I have:

Beyblades:
LDrago 105F
Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Accsesories:
Beylauncher pegsis ver.
BeyLauncher Ldrago ver.
4 tools
2 light launchers

BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD, or Earth Virgo GB145BS (Sono Kong).
Could someone inform me of any MFB products which contain:
1 stadium
2 beyblades
2 launchers

Thanks.
Did you honestly even try and do any of your own research before you asked that?

"Which MFB products contain Beyblades?" is one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard.
As Benkei said, you can do your own research : the resources are everywhere on this site. We even have a Beywiki page for Metal Fight Beyblade products, and you could just look for the word "set", which often refers to at least some Beyblades and a launcher. We also have topics for almost each product.
(Mar. 31, 2010  9:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Could someone inform me of any MFB products which contain:
1 stadium
2 beyblades
2 launchers

Thanks.

(Mar. 30, 2010  10:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I was wandering where I could purchase multiple ripcords(I think thats what they are called Pinching_eyes) for plastic generation beyblades.

Also, I have yet to purchase MFB and do not own any HMS beyblades:
Is it worth it to purchase "BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET (PEGASIS 105RF + WOLF DF145FS + STADIUM)" as I do not own a Takara stadium and a couple more MFBs?, or should I opt for a few HMS beyblades?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Do you not remember your own post...
I barely make posts in fear of being stupid, and I finally make a post in 2 years and it didn't go well...
I'm sorry guys, I'll just watch like usual.
(Apr. 01, 2010  10:58 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: I barely make posts in fear of being stupid, and I finally make a post in 2 years and it didn't go well...
I'm sorry guys, I'll just watch like usual.

BladeStorm, everyone makes mistakes, you should learn from them. If you make a mistake, like the one just now, you should remember to do some research about the products and hopefully the same thing wouldn't happen again.

Believe me, sometimes even experienced and smart Bladers like moderators make mistakes.
(Mar. 27, 2010  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: But he was comparing T125 to D125, not DF145.
(Mar. 27, 2010  1:58 AM)♥ Wrote: ughh, sorry dudes
(Sorry ♥ for using that post as an example Pinching_eyes_2)

So yeah, keep posting. Joyful_2
wahhh :p

But honestly, I think that is more an example of "think before you post", anyway, LOL.
ok
should i buy
phantom fox ms, draciel v2 , and dranzer v2, with maybe a gaia dragoon ms in there maybe
or
galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno, with some left over for other new releases
or
quetz gold with ds game?
(Apr. 01, 2010  2:50 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: ok
should i buy
phantom fox ms, draciel v2 , and dranzer v2, with maybe a gaia dragoon ms in there maybe
or
galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno, with some left over for other new releases
or
quetz gold with ds game?
well i like mfbs beyyer, so i think galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno, with some left over for other new releases will be good. Also, u should rlly get the quetz too