Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

guys, if i but from dimsum2u, do i get a discount? cause i remember i read somewhere that u get a discount for being a wbo member
(Mar. 27, 2010  4:08 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: guys, if i but from dimsum2u, do i get a discount? cause i remember i read somewhere that u get a discount for being a wbo member
Yes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...cial-offer

He is a World Beyblade Organization Authorized Beyblade Dealer as well ...
also, is there a substitute for Earth Virgo GB145BS? cause i MIGHT not be able to get it.
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:04 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: also, is there a substitute for Earth Virgo GB145BS? cause i MIGHT not be able to get it.

What do you mean by 'substitution'. If you can't get virgo, I'd suggest earth aquila Smile
There is no substitute for GB145 though ... And sometimes Earth Virgo has the second, stronger and heavier mold of Earth.
well i guess ill have to find someway to get it. also is sonokong molds the same as takara tomy's molds? or some are differennt some are same
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:17 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: well i guess ill have to find someway to get it

Earth Virgo is actually fairly easy to find, at the moment. It's on ebay for $20.
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:17 PM)Aqua Wrote: Earth Virgo is actually fairly easy to find, at the moment. It's on ebay for $20.

yea but i was hoping for buying all from dimsum2u
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:17 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: well i guess ill have to find someway to get it. also is sonokong molds the same as takara tomy's molds? or some are differennt some are same
I think we discovered that Sono Kong's Earth Virgo had the second mold ... I think.
So only Earth Virgo then? also tell me which list i should go with:
List1:
Dimsum2u:
Earth Aquila
Metal Faces
Rock Leone

All@korea:
Earth Virgo

List2:
Dimsum2u:
Earth Aquila
Metal faces
Starter Galaxy Pegasis
Starter Ray Unicorno

All@korea:
Earth Virgo

also, is this rlly enough mfb? i was thinking to get some more but dont know wat to get. also some of my libra's track is missing.
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:23 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: So only Earth Virgo then? also tell me which list i should go with:
List1:
Dimsum2u:
Earth Aquila
Metal Faces
Rock Leone

All@korea:
Earth Virgo

List2:
Dimsum2u:
Earth Aquila
Metal faces
Starter Galaxy Pegasis
Starter Ray Unicorno

All@korea:
Earth Virgo

List 2.

WB (Rock Leone's bottom) would be very useful though since you're getting Earth Virgo. You could easily make a top tier defence combo: MF Earth Virgo GB145WB.
hmm if i have leftover should i get dark cancer and rock leone? even after those 2 if i have leftover, wat other blades should i get? and do u think 200 bucks can get wat i want in list 2?
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:27 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hmm if i have leftover should i get dark cancer and rock leone? even after those 2 if i have leftover, wat other blades should i get? and do u think 200 bucks can get wat i want in list 2?

Two hundred bucks is more than enough to get what you need in list 2. Instead of getting the aquila booster, have you ever considered buying this set? Although it is pricey, you get 2 useful beyblades, an arena, 2 launchers, and a grip.
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:38 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Two hundred bucks is more than enough to get what you need in list 2. Instead of getting the aquila booster, have you ever considered buying this set? Although it is pricey, you get 2 useful beyblades, an arena, 2 launchers, and a grip.

He already has Lightning L Drago, and the MFB Attack Stadium (according to a previous post in this thread), so there would be no point for him to buy this set.
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:54 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Two hundred bucks is more than enough to get what you need in list 2. Instead of getting the aquila booster, have you ever considered buying this set? Although it is pricey, you get 2 useful beyblades, an arena, 2 launchers, and a grip.
yep i have all those stuff except for the grip,and earth aquila so no need to buy.
also aqua, so do u think 200$ enough for list 2 plus shipping?
(Mar. 27, 2010  6:07 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: yep i have all those stuff except for the grip,and earth aquila so no need to buy.
also aqua, so do u think 200$ enough for list 2 plus shipping?

Yes. What you have in list 2 should come up to just under $100.
yay! then ill get rock leone, dark cancer, and 2 grips, and 2 suspensions
is flame saggitario and dark bull good buys?
(Mar. 27, 2010  9:07 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: is flame saggitario and dark bull good buys?

depends on what you got already
(Mar. 27, 2010  9:07 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: is flame saggitario and dark bull good buys?

Flame Sagittario. Dark Bull only has one useful part (SD), while F. Sagittario has two useful parts (Flame and C145).
hmmm.... i guess flame saggitario then. also i rly wanna have a bigger collection,so any other good mfbs?
If you would like to expand your collection, I'd suggest buying BB-56 / BB-57 sets. These come with 3 beyblades and a beylauncher, each.
(Mar. 27, 2010  9:50 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: If you would like to expand your collection, I'd suggest buying BB-56 / BB-57 sets. These come with 3 beyblades and a beylauncher, each.

im afraid i might not have enough money for those
(Mar. 27, 2010  9:52 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: im afraid i might not have enough money for those

Dimsum2u's special price for WBO members is GBP19.99