Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 04, 2010  12:04 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I been using in plastic dishes since I dont have a stadium yet. Maybe I was over-exaggerating it a bit saying 50% , but I still notice wear in a short time. How much does it wear for you guys?

About 2 or 3 weeks. About 30 times each week, but most of the time I use it against other attack types, so the battle usually ends really fast.

(Nice SonicDaMan face on your Storm Pegasis.Wink)
hybrid wheel defence and stamana reshuffle and hybrid wheel attack and balance reshuffle $110 total
good or bad buy
(Mar. 06, 2010  12:58 AM)FOOF! Wrote: hybrid wheel defence and stamana reshuffle and hybrid wheel attack and balance reshuffle $110 total
good or bad buy

BAD you can get each one of those off of buzztoys website for 30 dollars each thats 60, So you got ripped off 50 dollars.

I bought BB-57 the defense/stamina for 40 (it came with a launcher grip also) but still its only 30 from his site for each

So yeah you got ripped big time who did you buy from
(Mar. 06, 2010  12:58 AM)FOOF! Wrote: hybrid wheel defence and stamana reshuffle and hybrid wheel attack and balance reshuffle $110 total
good or bad buy

Way overpriced. You got a bad deal. I'm gonna take a stab and guess you bought it from allatkorea? Many of his other items are decent in price, but those sets are way overpriced in comparison to buzztoy.
FOOF if u havent brought them or if you have and havent payed try to cancel the order and order from buzztoys website. and with that 50 u save u could get 4 boosters of buzztoys website(each booster on his site(HWS) is 11 dollars each)
no im buying from playmoya and $110 including the express shipping its $80 before shipping sry forgot to mention that
(Mar. 06, 2010  2:13 AM)FOOF! Wrote: no im buying from playmoya and $110 including the express shipping its $80 before shipping sry forgot to mention that

Well idk how fast express shipping is. Personally i'd rather wait 2 weeks and buy from buzztoy and save myself the cash.

Anyways i hope u enjoy the blades when u get them
dont have paypal Unhappy
express is 7-14 days and thanks Smile
(Mar. 06, 2010  2:13 AM)FOOF! Wrote: no im buying from playmoya and $110 including the express shipping its $80 before shipping sry forgot to mention that

buzztoy is a far better deal.
(Mar. 06, 2010  2:32 AM)FOOF! Wrote: dont have paypal Unhappy
express is 7-14 days and thanks Smile

Well you have to have a bank or credit card to buy from playmoya let alone any business online.

So ur best option would be to sign up for a free paypal account.

Paypal is currently IMO the safest way to purchase online

7-14 isnt worth the playmoya price. time for any hongkong seller is 10-14 days. so if u want to pay 50 more so that it "might" come 3 days early then go for it
well i still have a week until i buy it lol i use american express gift cards for everything i buy online can i open up a paypal with that
(Mar. 06, 2010  3:03 AM)FOOF! Wrote: well i still have a week until i buy it lol i use american express gift cards for everything i buy online can i open up a paypal with that

Does it have four sets of numbers on the front and each set has 4 numbers in it?
Clearly not the right place to discuss this; maybe you should learn how to do your own research? It is so easy to plug "American Express Gift Cards Paypal" into google.
Should i buy a metal face for my Flame Bull 105WB?
Well MF is a staple accessory. How much it will help your particular bey, I'm not sure.

It will definitely be useful when you get more MFB.
was a metal fight digital power launcher a good purchase
(Mar. 16, 2010  11:06 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: was a metal fight digital power launcher a good purchase

Overall, no.
why is that
(Mar. 16, 2010  11:09 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: why is that

I do not own a Digital Launcher myself. However, I heard from other people (who own the digital launcher) that It helps power up the launch and... thats basically what it does.
Of course, the Beypointer is included on the Launcher itself, has interchangable left or right spin prongs and it can also 'measure' the power of your launch.
i know but wheres the problem other than it being just a launcher grip beypionter and other doo dads
but i got it cheap only 15.99 inc p and p
Well the reason it's not a good buy is that the strength of the launch is no more powerful than the beylauncher. But if you don't have a grip or a launcher and beypointer then it's an alright buy.
Yes, I personally prefer the Beylauncher a lot more. At least, like training with weights, you really have the mechanical impression that you actually do something. With the Digital Power Launcher, it is as if you were launching very emptily ... Especially with the sound that continues for almost a minute after your launch is over.
MEGA BLADER
i have none of those
KAI V
i loike the sound lol
(Mar. 16, 2010  8:58 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: i loike the sound lol

is loike a combination of 'lol' and 'like' ?
Should I buy Gigars or Zeus. They are both TT Hongli but they plastic is fine i will just replace the weight disk. TT Hongli's plastic is fine it's just the messed up weight disks that suck. ( A real Gigars or Zeus is too expensive).