Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

alright i wont post here anymore i guess Tired
as long as i can decide
if i cant then ill post here
Uhh yes, that's the point.
XD IDK ill just try to do more research first i guess XD
i have a very important question dealing with discounts that i need a answer asap. ok i bought the items from buzztoy and i assumed he would send me a inovice throguh ebay. well i messaged him and have not reicved a response. so i looked on previous messages he sent me weeks ago and i found this " you will buy from ebay,so if you bid the items , i will send the invoice through paypal and issue discount for you" so i'm confused do i pay then he re-enburst me later? or what?
on ebay the guy with the red background on all of his products, is he ok?
You do realize that giving the ebay username is a lot more helpful than "The guy with the red background"
can someone please help me with my question above b/c i have to buy by monday morning
(Feb. 27, 2010  3:01 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: i have a very important question dealing with discounts that i need a answer asap. ok i bought the items from buzztoy and i assumed he would send me a inovice throguh ebay. well i messaged him and have not reicved a response. so i looked on previous messages he sent me weeks ago and i found this " you will buy from ebay,so if you bid the items , i will send the invoice through paypal and issue discount for you" so i'm confused do i pay then he re-enburst me later? or what?

I recently made a purchase over 140 USD. Instead of a discount, I received a free 4-Layer booster. Smile
(Feb. 27, 2010  5:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I recently made a purchase over 140 USD. Instead of a discount, I received a free 4-Layer booster. Smile

oh 10% of 140 is 14 which is close to the price of a pre-hws booster. so did he pm u first or did u pay and then he gave you the free item
(Feb. 27, 2010  5:57 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: oh 10% of 140 is 14 which is close to the price of a pre-hws booster. so did he pm u first or did u pay and then he gave you the free item

Make sure to message him by replying to his message that mentions the discount.
(Feb. 27, 2010  6:02 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Make sure to message him by replying to his message that mentions the discount.

i did and i finally got a reply the discount is only 5% and with tracking my total is 77.91.

And i'm also getting Earth aquila and a metal face pack from disum2 for 22.050.

Grand total: 99.51 just 49 cents below my limit

just gone done checkout and it was 57(including track number) dollars for shipping . wow it really does cost alot to import. chances are he'll ship monday which means i can recieve them thrusday march 11th the earliest or wed march 17 (based on the 10-14 estimate shipping time)
(Feb. 27, 2010  4:58 AM)Khel Wrote: You do realize that giving the ebay username is a lot more helpful than "The guy with the red background"
dimsum2u
Yes, he's good.
yeah disum2u is good, BUT buy from him on here because he gives discounts to WBO members and he is really nice . He gave me a 5% discount off the already discounted total and on top of that he payed the 1.50 tracking number fee he is a really nice person and you should defiantly buy from him
ok thanks i'll order from him from now on
Is £45 worth it for BB-09?
should i get dark bull or poison serpent?
im getting one for SD, but which of them has more useful other parts?
(Mar. 03, 2010  7:47 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: should i get dark bull or poison serpent?
im getting one for SD, but which of them has more useful other parts?

They're both pretty equal in terms of parts. Bull is the heaviest clear wheel, so you'd have a slight advantage using it in defense combos. SW145 is a pretty interesting track (it hasn't been tested yet though).
think ill get dark bull for now, or both XD
The poison wheel might have uses for attack as well.
I finally got my Storm Pegasis from buzztoy07 a few days ago. After using for only about 20 minutes, the rubber flat (RF) has already worn down 50% =O

Is there a way I can purchase a lot of rubber flats separately, instead of having to get a new beyblade each time? These things are like tires, they need to changed regularly XD
No, but it's not normal for it to have worn down by "50%" after 20 minutes of use.
(Mar. 03, 2010  11:38 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I finally got my Storm Pegasis from buzztoy07 a few days ago. After using for only about 20 minutes, the rubber flat (RF) has already worn down 50% =O

What are you battling in/ on? :\
I been using in plastic dishes since I dont have a stadium yet. Maybe I was over-exaggerating it a bit saying 50% , but I still notice wear in a short time. How much does it wear for you guys?