Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

rock escolpio isnt even worth gettin, huh?
(Feb. 22, 2010  2:12 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: rock escolpio isnt even worth gettin, huh?

Nope. None of its parts have much use competitively.

JB is an interesting part though.
If you've got earth aquila and flame saggitario then is there any point in getting a pre hws virgo if you don't want it for collection purposes?
(Feb. 23, 2010  11:23 PM)megablader2 Wrote: If you've got earth aquila and flame saggitario then is there any point in getting a pre hws virgo if you don't want it for collection purposes?

It wouldn't be totally necessary, but Virgo is still a great part to have. I'd still consider it to be the best stamina wheel (if you have the right mold).
(Feb. 24, 2010  1:22 AM)Aqua Wrote: It wouldn't be totally necessary, but Virgo is still a great part to have. I'd still consider it to be the best stamina wheel (if you have the right mold).

Speaking of molds. Is there any way to figure out what kind of mold the Virgo wheel is before purchasing it? Thanks.
No way of determining that. It's just luck of the draw.
which beyblade stadium should i get
super attack
square
standard
?
(i dont have any other stadiums and probably wont be getting another for a while, so whats best all around?)
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:53 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: which beyblade stadium should i get
super attack
square
standard
?
(i dont have any other stadiums and probably wont be getting another for a while, so whats best all around?)

The MFB Attack Stadium would be the best, but out of the stadiums you listed, either the Wide Square Stadium or the Standard Stadium would be good.
for just standard play(for all types) which stadium should i get? square or standard?
whats the difference between super and regular attack stadiums?
(Feb. 25, 2010  11:03 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: for just standard play(for all types) which stadium should i get? square or standard?
whats the difference between super and regular attack stadiums?

The Super Attack Stadium is too unbalanced. If you can only get one stadium, the Super Attack is definitely not the one. For the difference between the Attack and Super Attack Stadium, check out their threads.

From what I've heard, the Wide Square Stadium is really interesting and fun. It's great for battles with 3 or more people.

The Standard Stadium is two stadiums in one which is pretty cool, and the walls of the stadiums can be moved around. The stamina portion isn't very good though - it's too flat, but the Balance portion is fairly decent. In some online stores, such as ebay, the Standard Stadium is actually less expensive or around the same price as the Wide Square Stadium, so in a sense, you get more for your money.
ahh
now if i got a the regulaer attack stadium, where can i find it for sale(cheap if possible)?
(Feb. 26, 2010  3:09 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: ahh
now if i got a the regulaer attack stadium, where can i find it for sale(cheap if possible)?
We have a topic for that ... All the sites listed there, eBay, Yahoo! Japan Auctions, etc. Just look.
anyways, so which is worth it more?
standard(because its 2) or attack(because i guess its good)
so attack types would suck in stamina or balance stadiums?
(Feb. 26, 2010  3:16 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: anyways, so which is worth it more?
standard(because its 2) or attack(because i guess its good)

The MFB Attack Stadium for sure. It's very unlikely that you will find it for sale on its own though. To get it, you need to purchase the Pegasis DX Set or the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.

(Feb. 26, 2010  3:16 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: so attack types would suck in stamina or balance stadiums?

Yeah, pretty much.
lolz im getting standerd stadium
ill use one my old stadiums or something for attack types, as im just playing for fun(unless i go to a tourny, but they'll have stadiums there most likely)
whats the best place for buying hybrid in the US?
(Feb. 26, 2010  5:10 AM)FOOF! Wrote: whats the best place for buying hybrid in the US?
Metal Fight Beyblades are not sold in the United States yet. Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic and Bey News article.
I ment online
ebay is probably the cheapest.
should i get earth virgo if i already have pre-hws virgo?
and poison serpent or burn pheonix(even if i have many great stamina blades)?
(Feb. 26, 2010  4:18 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: should i get earth virgo if i already have pre-hws virgo?
and poison serpent or burn pheonix(even if i have many great stamina blades)?

SONO KONG's Earth Virgo is a must get mainly for the 2nd mold of the Earth wheel and GB145. On the other hand, Poison Serpent and Burn Phoenix are not really important in competitive play but it would be fun to try out parts like SW145 and MS. Poison Serpent also offers one of the best stamina bottoms out there, SD.

If you are trying to make a stamina combo, the Earth wheel from Earth Aquila is better than the one from Earth Virgo, but the one from Earth Virgo is heavier thus making it better for a defense combo.
ArgorokKing, can you please start reading around and making your own decisions?

Obviously this is "Purchase Consultation", but there comes a point where we can't hold your hand through every single purchase you make.

---

Yes.
i dont know much about the new ones(rock escolpio,burn pheonix,posion serpent,earth virgo), thats why im posting these here
and thanks
There is sufficient information and discussion on the boards for you to form your own opinions.

For example:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-60-Ra...#pid243169