Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 19, 2010  12:14 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Metal driger since it's a stable for plastics cause it's used in most plastic combo's e.g such as defence and compact combos.

its engine gear not hmc
so which?
Dragoon V2 then, if that's what you meant.
Oh okay I thought it was the takara one. Then definatly buy the other one which sounds like dragoon v2.
oh its dragoon v2
ok yea thanks
ok one more thing
should i get dragoon v2 or
dragoon g and dranzer g?(dragoon g and dranzer g come as a group)
just wanted to say(probably no one has replied because it says no new posts have been added to this thread even though i edited my post)
should i get dragoon v2 or
dragoon g and dranzer g?(dragoon g and dranzer g come as a group)
just posting it here (even though i edited it in) so people know that someone else has posted in this thread

EDIT: NVM I DECIDED
Hey, do you guys know where to buy Libra (pre-hws) for cheap? Thanks!

EDIT: I live in Hong Kong, so if the seller is from Hong Kong too, I hopefully won't need to pay the shipping

EDIT 2: I found this site http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Bey...555wt_1165 pretty cheap price. But I'm not sure if I have to still pay the shipping fee...
I just checked Dickson_C and the price has really skyrocketed....

I think if you really want pre-HWS libra your best bet is to see if another member has a spare they're willing to sell, or go for the higher price. I don't think it's gonna go down. Unhappy
(Feb. 19, 2010  4:29 AM)Khel Wrote: I just checked Dickson_C and the price has really skyrocketed....

I think if you really want pre-HWS libra your best bet is to see if another member has a spare they're willing to sell, or go for the higher price. I don't think it's gonna go down. Unhappy

I dont think I need shipping fee because i live in HK like him.
I don't think living in the same country exempts you from a shipping charge, considering part of the item's price is included in it ...
(Feb. 19, 2010  5:28 AM)♥ Wrote: I don't think living in the same country exempts you from a shipping charge, considering part of the item's price is included in it ...

Oh, i see. I actually never bought anything online before.Pinching_eyes_2, so yeah, I'm not too familiar.
Just wondering why you can't get it in hong kong?
(Feb. 19, 2010  8:51 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Just wondering why you can't get it in hong kong?

I have been looking for it in hong kong for more than a month and still nothing. So now my only choice is to get it online.Unhappy
okay. Just wondering whether you can get the hws series blades easily or not?
(Feb. 19, 2010  11:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: okay. Just wondering whether you can get the hws series blades easily or not?

It's easy to get HWS blades. Pre-HWS are a bit harder to get.
Oh well, most of the pre hws suck anyway.You're so lucky to live in hong kong able to buy releases as soon as they come out and for cheaper than other people on the site.
(Feb. 19, 2010  11:49 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Oh well, most of the pre hws suck anyway.You're so lucky to live in hong kong able to buy releases as soon as they come out and for cheaper than other people on the site.

You'll never know, Blades like Sagittario 100RF are great for attack, Leone 100RF is also a reasonable combo, seeing that it beat Libra C145WB with ease (check DrigerGT's vid).
But yeah, let's just stick back to the Purchase Consultation topic. 'Cause I have a feeling that if we kept talking about Pre-HWS, the moderators will yell at us like Mad Giraffe R145WBs.
What other beys should i buy, i have £33.01, i'm already buying S.Peg(RF)

I already have:
S.Peg 105RF
D.Wolf DF145FS
Leone 145D
Virgo DF145BS
Libra DF145BS
E.Aquila 145WD
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Aries 145D
Saggitario 145S
M.Cancer CH120SF
Escolpio WD145B
Pegasis 145D
R.Leone 145WB
Bull 125SF
Quetz 90WF
D.Bull H145SD
Pisces D125BS
F.Saggitario C145S
Aquario 105F
H.Wolf WD145SF
W.Leone D125HF
Noticed you don't have L.L. Drago. Another interesting optionn could be Earth Virgo.

But I'm not sure if 2 starters fit in your budget. You already seem to have most of the top tier parts (very nice collection if I might add) so maybe some accessories. Metal Faces, beylauncher suspension etc.
well buzztoy has not responded so b/c his prices are different on ebay and is site that and b/c mfb is coming to canada very soon i've change my list (since i will be able to get the other beys from someone on canada for cheaper.i will still be getting 4 things from buzztoy along with some items from altakorea

items from buzztoy
BB-57 (28.98) earth aquila(16.98),
rock leone(11.98),
F. sagitario(11.98)
Metal Faces(7.00)
total:76.92

stuff getting from altakorea earth virgo(20.95)
, now i can get 1 more bey either rock escopilo or burn phoenix or
some other blade only he has on sale(20.95)

total 41.90
Final combined total with discounts(approx):110.128 note:does note include 2 dollar tracking.number for buzztoy

note: incase you cant tell by my others blades there all Defense or stamia. so if the 2nd bey from altakorea could be Defense or stamia that would be awesome.

EDIT: I added metal faces.
should i get earth virgo, burn pheonix, or posion serpent?
(Feb. 22, 2010  1:15 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: should i get earth virgo, burn pheonix, or posion serpent?

Earth Virgo for sure.
well then
brun pheonix or poison serpent or rock escolpio?
oh and i forgot to add rock escolpio last time so
earth virgo or rock escolpio?
(Feb. 22, 2010  1:56 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: well then
brun pheonix or poison serpent or rock escolpio?
oh and i forgot to add rock escolpio last time so
earth virgo or rock escolpio?

The answer remains the same: Earth Virgo would be the best out of the beyblades you listed.
(Feb. 22, 2010  2:06 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: i can get 2 so whats 2nd best

For your second Beyblade:

Burn Phoenix or Poison Serpent.

I would go with Poison Serpent though since you would already have a good stamina wheel in Earth, and Poison Serpent comes with a top-tier stamina bottom, SD. Also, SW145 is an interesting track and might be fun to play around with.