Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I'm looking at buzztoy's page and I notice he has Metal face. Pick up Dark Cancer and a Metal face (or Speg).
so no earth virgo?
instead get e aquilla
or earth virgo over cancer
and whats Buzztoys website?
Someone tell me how to do the custom thing with sagitarrio and aquilla?
and do i need a m face for that?

whats RF?
I also don't see the beylauncher suspension on his page.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:29 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: so no earth virgo?
instead get e aquilla
If you have Earth Aquila already, the only other new and good part you would get in Earth Virgo is GB145, and it has not been tested enough yet.

You will figure out how to customize once you receive your items ... It is extremely easy : six-year-old kids are supposed to do it.

RF is Rubber Flat. You should seriously look on Beywiki ...
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:29 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: so no earth virgo?
instead get e aquilla

whats RF?

Stop posting and start reading around.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:28 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm looking at buzztoy's page and I notice he has Metal face. Pick up Dark Cancer and a Metal face (or Speg).

um yes on his ebay page he has them but on his site he does not, i'm ordering from his site because he prices everything there about 1-2 dollars cheaper then he does on ebay.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:32 PM)Benkei Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...494wt_1012

buzztoys web stie
Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-58 Bey Launcher Suspension

Orig. Price: $12.00
Sale Price: $8.00

buzztoy on ebay
US $1.00
Shipping: $8.99Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
total 9 dollars

thats a dollar more. And that goes for all his items and since i'm buying about 10 items i've saved my self 10 dollars by buying on his website instead of his ebay
alright im getting

Earth Aquilla Starter
Lightning L Drago Starter
Storm Pegasus Starter
Dark Cancer
Flame Sagittario
Sound Good?

BUZZTOY HAS LIBRA FOR 10$ should i get it?
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:37 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: alright im getting

Earth Aquilla Starter
Lightning L Drago Starter
Storm Pegasus Starter
Dark Cancer
Flame Sagittario
Sound Good?

BUZZTOY HAS LIBRA FOR 10$ should i get it?
I just checked his site by clicking on libra and he's out of stock on libra so i guess you couldn't get it

also note Buzztoy is store is technically closed until February 19th for chinese new years you can still order from him but you won't get a response till after the 19th.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:47 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: if you want it to play with for fun then go for it if you plan to be a person who goes to tournaments and competes you may not want to get it

also note Buzztoy is store is technically closed until feburary 19th for chinese new years you can still order from him but you won't get a response till after the 19th.

I know

I wont need a m face if i custom flame sagittario and earth aquilla?
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:49 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: I know

I wont need a m face if i custom flame sagittario and earth aquilla?

Ok i just changed this in my preivious post but he doesn't have libra any more on his site he's out of stock.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:55 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok i just changed this in my preivious post but he doesn't have libra any more on his site he's out of stock.

oh really?, well that ends my decision XD
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:00 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: oh really?, well that ends my decision XD

since your not getting libra you may want to get rock leone booster .

i just noticed aside from the supension and grip we are planning to order the same things
i might get the booster but im not sure its over the limit of my money
if you can't get the booster get the suspension for your LDrago launcher it helps make sure the string won't accidentally break
the discount he gives is 10% off the total. So with that discount you may be able to get either get the booster or the suspesnion
(Feb. 12, 2010  10:15 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: if you can't get the booster get the suspension for your LDrago launcher it helps make sure the string won't accidentally break
the discount he gives is 10% off the total. So with that discount you may be able to get either get the booster or the suspesnion

he gives a discount to all his customers?
yeah but you need to ask him about it first either on his ebay or through his email on the site ( i recommend ebay just because he's most likly to answer on there)

But yeah i'm 99% sure he gives the 10% discount to all customers BUT its only if you buy 3 items or more with your case you'd fit the 10 % requirements.

So lets see 17 for aquila , 18 pegasis, 18 Drago, 11 cancer, 11 flame Sag, total is 75 and if you want the tracking number ( I recommend it because if it gets lost in the mail and you don't have the number he can't help you) the total is 77 then 10% discount would make that 69.3

So i don't know what your budget is but if its like 80 then you may have enough for rock leone or the supension
70 is bout right
all i got is 70$
i might be able to make enough money for them but is a suspension really necessary(what about metal faces?)
how would i ask him if i could have the discount?
(Feb. 12, 2010  11:02 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: 70 is bout right
all i got is 70$
i might be able to make enough money for them but is a suspension really necessary(what about metal faces?)
how would i ask him if i could have the discount?

ok go to his ebay and select ask him a question but just say

" Hey i was wondering if you had any discounts on multiple items

Thanks in advance,

(insert your name there)"

Thats all i sent him on ebay in a pm and he told me about the discount

Metal faces add more weight to the beyblade it all depends on your peference.
The suspension is very helpful because it stops the string on the L-Drago launcher from snapping .

but if you can't get it thats fine it will still work and won't break the suspension just helps it last longer

also make sure to order off his site not ebay because his prices there are cheaper . For the most part all the items on his site are about 1 dollar cheaper then on his ebay and since your buying 5 items that right there says you 5 bucks.

also if you bought the supension it would be the pre-total to 85 and then with the discount it would be 76.5
(Feb. 12, 2010  11:11 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok go to his ebay and select ask him a question (jk on this part) but just say

" Hey i was wondering if you had any discounts on multiple items

Thanks in advance,

(insert your name there)"

Thats all i sent him on ebay in a pm and he told me about the PM

Metal faces add more weight to the beyblade it all depends on your peference.
The suspension is very helpful because it stops the string on the L-Drago launcher from snapping .

but if you can't get it thats fine it will still work and won't break the suspension just helps it last longer

also make sure to order off his site not ebay because his prices there are cheaper . For the most part all the items on his site are about 1 dollar cheaper then on his ebay and since your buying 5 items that right there says you 5 bucks.

Ok well i might get the suspension
metal faces

what if i was thinking about buying the items tonight? would he still give me the discounts then?
discounts are offered on multiple purchases. If you're buying many items just ask for the consolidated total...
(Feb. 12, 2010  11:13 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: Ok well i might get the suspension
metal faces

what if i was thinking about buying the items tonight? would he still give me the discounts then?

like i said before he is currently away for chinese new years until 19th so you will not be able to reach him . you can order from him but your order won't be shiped to probably the 20th.

So i suggest just to wait to the 19th to order so then on the 20th he can ship them and you won't have to wait

Also he'll most likly be in a good mood since he just got done celebrating so buying right after new years may be the best option
(Feb. 12, 2010  11:24 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: like i said before he is currently away for chinese new years until 19th so you will not be able to reach him . you can order from him but your order won't be shiped to probably the 20th.

So i suggest just to wait to the 19th to order so then on the 20th he can ship them and you won't have to wait

Also he'll most likly be in a good mood since he just got done celebrating so buying right after new years may be the best option

what if i buy them now, and send him the message, and when he gets back he will get the message and the order? idk...
guys seriously these kinds of questions need to be kept in PM.

This thread is solely for consultation on the actual products itself