Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Is Burn Phoenix 135MS any good because I might get it with the blades and other things I plan on getting?
I think the burn wheel is good for stamina but all it's other parts aren't useful also there are other cheaper blades for stamina like flame saggitario which also comes with a defence track too.
Is Earth Virgo a good beyblade as well since it's a starter on allatkorea's ebay store I want to get it but I haven't seen it's potential against an attack type.
I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently put a CH120 on Lightning L Drago. I know I can get one of those from Dark Cancer. The question is whether or not I really want to cough up an extra 8 bucks just to get the part for Drago and possibly never use Cancer much at all.
(Feb. 11, 2010  12:37 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently put a CH120 on Lightning L Drago. I know I can get one of those from Dark Cancer. The question is whether or not I really want to cough up an extra 8 bucks just to get the part for Drago and possibly never use Cancer much at all.

CH120 is worth the price.
Well, since Dark Cancer is also on the list of MFBs to buy, what track should I give him? Would it be a not-bad idea just to stick with Drago's 100, or use its parts, if any are good, in some other combos?
(Feb. 11, 2010  1:15 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: Well, since Dark Cancer is also on the list of MFBs to buy, what track should I give him? Would it be a not-bad idea just to stick with Drago's 100, or use its parts, if any are good, in some other combos?

Um, you take the track from Dark Cancer and use it in other combos ...
So basically, all of its other parts are useless?
Yes. CH120 is the only good part of Dark Cancer. It is however a top tier part.
Okay, seeing as its worth the extra 8 bucks. Next of all, how would Drago fare with its Hole Flat? Would it really be worth it to spend another $8 just to get a Beyblade (Storm Pegasis, I guess) with RF?

Storm Pegasis is one of the first beys anyone should by. Prior to Dark Cancer and Lightening L. Drago.
(Feb. 11, 2010  1:33 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: Okay, seeing as its worth the extra 8 bucks. Next of all, how would Drago fare with its Hole Flat? Would it really be worth it to spend another $8 just to get a Beyblade (Storm Pegasis, I guess) with RF?
You should read the article I wrote in the Physics topic that explains the different performances that the different tip materials offer.

Plastic is absolutely nothing compared to rubber when you want speed.
(Feb. 11, 2010  1:37 AM)Khel Wrote: ....

Storm Pegasis is one of the first beys anyone should by. Prior to Dark Cancer and Lightening L. Drago.

Got it.

EDIT: Does anyone know how much a launcher grip will cost?
(Feb. 11, 2010  1:42 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: Got it.

EDIT: Does anyone know how much a launcher grip will cost?

if you buy from dismun2(sorry if i misspelled) it cost 16 with shipping. if you buy from buzztoy2007 its 17 BUT u get a Bey launcher with it. Also buzztoy gives 10% discount if u buy 3 or more items.but make sure u ask him if he gives discount because if u dont he probably wont gve it too you. so go with buzztoy forgot to mention all prices do includ shipping
I seriously need to know if Earth Virgo is a good beyblade or not plus the grip is $15.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handeling in USD if you're getting Storm pegasus too get the grip from allatkorea3 if you're not getting Sotrm Pegasus then you should go with the idea that was previously posted.
(Feb. 11, 2010  10:50 PM)flame libra Wrote: I call Earth Virgo, Dark Wolf, Poison Serpent, Rock Escolpio, and Burn Phoenix (I might let Driger GT do Rock Escolpio if he wants to since he has it).

Why call an article if you're still wondering whether to buy it or not ... ?

Earth is a top-tier Stamina/Defense Wheel, and GB145 is a very promising part ... This is obvious, if you read around a bit more.
Since the metal wheel and track are good parts and I'm also getting more beyblades I'll be getting this and I can make an article of it because I called making articles of Dark Wolf, Earth Virgo, Rock Leone, Poison Serpent, Rock Escolpio, and Burn Phoenix because I'm getting this along with beybades that already have articles and the launcher grip.
(Feb. 12, 2010  2:00 AM)flame libra Wrote: Since the metal wheel and track are good parts and I'm also getting more beyblades I'll be getting this and I can make an article of it because I called making articles of Dark Wolf, Earth Virgo, Rock Leone, Poison Serpent, Rock Escolpio, and Burn Phoenix.
♥ already wrote an article about Rock Leone. We all hope you will not write an article about those beyblades within even a week of getting them ...
Cause beywiki articles are supposed to be written by people who know a lot about beyblade and I sincerly doubt due to your obvious questions and the fact that you haven't been here long that you know a lot about MFB. Just wait for other people e.g. heart to write them.
I know about metal fight beyblade and I will be making the articles once I'm done testing the blades and the parts but Ldrago already made a draft of Dark Wolf I'm getting the pics done.
That was before I got the info about the usefulness of Burn Phoenix and Earth Virgo plus I also called Poison Serpent and Rock Escolpio since no one has Poison Serpent yet and no one except Driger GT has Rock Escolpio I'll be able to make the articles.
NOTE: I dont customize.

Attack: Storm Pegasus and L Drago are the best attack type to get right?
im not sure if rock leone is a attack type but is he worth getting over these 2?

Stamina: Flame Libra or Flame Saggitario?
Or Earth Virgo

Defense: I have no clue, suggestions please?

Balance: Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Dark Cancer these are the main ones i want unless there are better suggestions.

Thanks for your suggestions!
(Feb. 12, 2010  4:07 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: NOTE: I dont customize.

lol get out

Quetzalcoatl 90WF, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are best straight out of the box.
(Feb. 12, 2010  4:35 PM)♥ Wrote: lol get out

Quetzalcoatl 90WF, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are best straight out of the box.

nvm i will customize just i need to use non customs for me and my dad to play as he doesnt like customizing

i can buy about 5 beyblades and i have to get 3 starter sets(im getting l ldargo so i need 2 more right launchers XD)

so i was think storm pegasis since it is supposed to be good and have good parts
lighting l drago for the same
+ my dad wants some good attack types

now i was thinking flame sagittario for the claws
but that would mean i need a good defensive type to custom it with, but i mean earth aquila is decent so im not sure
so what?
i mainly need a defense type to counter pegasus and lightning l drago
and i want one of each type so i need a balance and i was think bull or cancer (dark for both)
i dont know too much other "GOOD" parts for a balance
i think i might get cancer...
what do you think?
NOTE: Quetzecoatl is hard to find, where would i even find one?