Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Fair enough that is a point but surley it would be better practice versing someone instead of battling yourself all the time.
You posted the same thing twice not needed.
sorry but my internet keeps turning off and whenever it comes back i have to refresh and in that refresh i post again somehow!
That's all right it may be a virus or something.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: That's all right it may be a virus or something.

no just my ISP telling me off for dl'ing too much warez, using proxies and wingates etc.

happens quite alot actually. I d/c every 30mins or so.
You should do a scan for the uneeded stuff you have on your computer that might help.
This is a topic about getting Beyblade purchase consultation ...
Sorry kai v again.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:24 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: You should do a scan for the uneeded stuff you have on your computer that might help.

i debug, defrag, virus scan and clean my laptop every week. Apart from my 'special' folder i have no viruses.
Ok then well keep on topic now as kai v said before.
(Sep. 07, 2009  8:14 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ok then well keep on topic now as kai v said before.

yes master.
I'm not your master i was just stating what kai v said.
How about both of you stop it?
If this is not taken to private messages, extreme measures will be taken. And this applies for any future occasion where the same kind of discussion would take place.
what is the best starter blade to buy from the following? Leone, Bull, or Wolf (My brothers are getting Sagittario and Pegasis). If there are others that are on ebay then post a link.

Each of those 3 is 15$ so i can go a little higher than that but not too much because its gonna be my first beyblade in a long time so i dont want to buy one that costs too much. Even though i probably will buy a more advanced one later.
Leone.
Should my brothers get sagittario and pegasis105f or are bull and wolf better?
Sagittario and Pegasis are fine.
(Sep. 08, 2009  4:14 AM)Murtyyy Wrote: Should my brothers get sagittario and pegasis105f or are bull and wolf better?

Wolf D125B and Pegasis 105F starter sets would be best.
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but can something like this be trusted?
That's Buzztoy's custom BB-22 set. It's kinda like they are trying to play on the hype of BB-22 and sell it as such.

I'm sure the Beyblades would be real, but not the one's you'd find in the read BB-22. I wouldn't buy it.
Well the pictures they show some sort of Pegasus, Wolf, and Lione, but it doesn't say what type of tracks or bases they have.

I'm only interested because I just started my MFB collection, so I don't really mind if the Blades aren't "as advertised" as long as their real.
How much should i offer for an aries ? a few scratches all intact.
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:51 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: How much should i offer for an aries ? a few scratches all intact.

About $100USD...?

But it really depends on how many scratches there are and how big they are.