Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 06, 2009  6:18 PM)Umblumb Wrote: On a differnent site a bought 2 launchers , 2 ripcords ,wyborg,seaborg, and some spare parts for a total of.........

$11!

Possibly fake? Do you have the site?
That's what I was thinking
They are most likely gonna be fake or the seller is just dumb.
(Sep. 06, 2009  6:52 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What site was it umblumb and are the blades u bought takara or hasbro?

its was bakugan buzz. and i really have no clue probably hasbro

we did by pm he is sending first and if they are fake or damaged ill send them back

p.s. anyone have a cheap pegasis for sale i really want a mfb.....
Lol you will never find a bey cheap unless you buy from YJA.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:30 PM)Umblumb Wrote: YJA?

yes

Young Janitor's Association
YJA is a place were the blade you can buy are extremely cheap compared to what i payed for them.
it this a joke or something?i dont understand
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:33 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: YJA is a place were the blade you can buy are extremely cheap compared to what i payed for them.

Youngjanitorsassociation.com

btw.

Main site (YJA.com)
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:34 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Youngjanitorsassociation.com

btw.

Main site (YJA.com)

Please stop.

Yahoo! Japan Auctions is how the majority of us gets beyblades from overseas. At least the ones not found on Ebay. Mail Order Japan is how we go about using YJA to get our Beyblades.

Point to note: Using MOJ to get single beyblades is a bad idea, because you still have to cover MOJ's fees, commissions, and shipping. Buy in bulk.
any of these worthwhile getting?

Driger F, Draciel F, dragoon F (not such good condition), Knight dranzer and bumpking
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan

YJA is Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

Edit : Lmao, so late ~
Driger F is alright i think.
Your welcome.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:41 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Driger F is alright i think.

nothing else?
If you can get it, you'd want Draciel S over Draciel F. But yea, Driger F is the best one between the 3 you listed.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:48 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If you can get it, you'd want Draciel S over Draciel F. But yea, Driger F is the best one between the 3 you listed.

No, only those listed.

I don't mean which one is best but if they are worth buying (£1 each)
If it's only 1 pound a piece, what's stopping you? I'd get them.
Get them all man you must be mad to even ask that if it's cheap and it's not fake by it i wouldn't even ask what's best i would bye the lot.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:52 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If it's only 1 pound a piece, what's stopping you? I'd get them.

the fact that i will be already spending £40+

£20 on Driger S, Draciel MBD and Bistool
£10 on Master Dragoon, Wolborg
Dont know how much for a stadium.
Oh well do you have any fellow members of wbo to bey battle witht hen you don't really need a stadium to buy.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:08 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Oh well do you have any fellow members of wbo to bey battle witht hen you don't really need a stadium to buy.

everyone needs a stadium