Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey, I have about $70 and I was wondering what I should buy, I want to get back into beyblade and I'd also like to get some of friends my friends and nephews into it too, so I was wondering what I should, could anybody link me to a store that sells them for a reasonable price?

Sorry if there are stores posted already that I requested. I'm just running a little bit short on time and I needed to hurry this post.
(Sep. 04, 2009  5:07 PM)iBa Panda Wrote: Hey, I have about $70 and I was wondering what I should buy, I want to get back into beyblade and I'd also like to get some of friends my friends and nephews into it too, so I was wondering what I should, could anybody link me to a store that sells them for a reasonable price?

Sorry if there are stores posted already that I requested. I'm just running a little bit short on time and I needed to hurry this post.

depends, i just came back into beyblading and from my point of view, if you beybladed a long time ago you will want the plastics/hms since the metal fight ones are a make or break relationship (well for me)

sorry here is the link for shops: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
I was thinking about buying MFB, I did like the whole HMS back when it was still being sold. If anything I'd love to own a Draciel S again, one of my first beyblades.
(Sep. 04, 2009  5:07 PM)iBa Panda Wrote: Hey, I have about $70 and I was wondering what I should buy, I want to get back into beyblade and I'd also like to get some of friends my friends and nephews into it too, so I was wondering what I should, could anybody link me to a store that sells them for a reasonable price?

BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-22 Stamina and Defense Resuffle Set
BB-36 Metal Face

^ Those are really good MFB to start out with.

Check the "Stores with Beyblade in Stock" thread for a list of online stores that sell beyblades.
(Sep. 04, 2009  6:42 PM)iBa Panda Wrote: I was thinking about buying MFB, I did like the whole HMS back when it was still being sold. If anything I'd love to own a Draciel S again, one of my first beyblades.

yeh, it's a sweet blade in some ways, bad in others.

that link has every type of bey if you want. I'm not sure if MFB are out in stores but plastic and HMS aren't i think MFB are going to be with hasbro.

I'm getting plastics, just to remember the good old days xD
sorry for double posting but this is an entirely different topic so i think it's fair that i double post GaspOOO (rebel!!)

I have finally decided what i will get.

The guy said £20 for 5 (used but in good condition) which is an awesome price for these rare ones and hopefully i will be able to buy a sixth with my spare fiver.

I am getting (drumrollllll)
Driger S
Draciel MBDFGHNGFKEMSD (don't know the exact acronym)
Bistool
Wolborg
Master Dragoon
6.Galeon (look's cool so stfu DSmile

He agreed to throw in a couple of launchers and ripcords so all i need is a stadium xD
(Sep. 04, 2009  6:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-22 Stamina and Defense Resuffle Set
BB-36 Metal Face

^ Those are really good MFB to start out with.

Check the "Stores with Beyblade in Stock" thread for a list of online stores that sell beyblades.

:o just gave him that link x.X

edit: wow i love the feature here that stop double posting. it RULEZ.
(Sep. 04, 2009  7:04 PM)iBa Panda Wrote: http://www.theintoy.com/bb36-metal-face-p-5020.html

Would that be a good buy?

if you live in the UK, buy it.
So i can get one of:

A-123 Gaia Dragoon
A-124 Driger
A-125 Draciel

My friend offered me one of the three, all are brand NIB. I don't really care about which one has the "BEST PARTS" because I don't really bey-battle.

Do you guys prefer one of those three blades over the other?
Get Driger G.
Is dark wolf better to buy than a stamna stadium?
I don't no wich to get and i no they're both bad but i just one one anyways.
Thing is I don't want to buy any of the "competitive" stuff at the moment, I just want to get the feel of the beyblades again before I start buying parts for a competitive blade.

Anyways I'm planning on buying http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BeyBlade-BB-2...911.c0.m14

Just to start out with, and see if I can buy a a grip after wards.
(Sep. 05, 2009  6:25 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Is dark wolf better to buy than a stamna stadium?
I don't no wich to get and i no they're both bad but i just one one anyways.
Well do you have ANY stadium yet?
Thats just it, I don't have a stadium thats why I plan on buying that BB-20 battle set, because I don't have $74 to get the hybrid wheel Match set.
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:19 PM)Corey Wrote: So i can get one of:

A-123 Gaia Dragoon
A-124 Driger
A-125 Draciel

My friend offered me one of the three, all are brand NIB. I don't really care about which one has the "BEST PARTS" because I don't really bey-battle.

Do you guys prefer one of those three blades over the other?

Sorry, I meant Driger MS.

Quote:Thats just it, I don't have a stadium thats why I plan on buying that BB-20 battle set, because I don't have $74 to get the hybrid wheel Match set.

You can get the Pegasis DX set, which comes with the Attack Stadium (most preferred stadium), for about 45-50, which leaves some money left to buy a separate Beyblade.
(Sep. 05, 2009  11:12 PM)iBa Panda Wrote: Should I buy this from him then? http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...286.c0.m14

Usually I'd say to get the Pegasis DX Set instead of the BeyBattle Set but since you're just starting out with MFB and you get more from the BeyBattle Set than the DX Set for about the same price, I'd say to get the BeyBattle Set.
Im going to have 25 Dollars to spare, and Im looking to buy a booster from ebay.

Here are my choices (1 ONLY!) =)

esclopio145B
Wolf125SF
SGTO125SF
Bull145S
Gemios DF145F
ScolpioWD145B
Capricorne100HF

Im guessing Gemios or Scolpio? what do you guys think
What do you currently have?
Could've just listed the complete Beyblade, but that's fine.

Since you can only get 1, I guess Gemios since it gives you DF145.
You could perhaps also get Escolpio WD145B, for B obviously.

DF145 is used more often in competitive combos, however ...
(Sep. 05, 2009  7:40 PM)Corey Wrote: Well do you have ANY stadium yet?

Nope no stadium.
On a differnent site a bought 2 launchers , 2 ripcords ,wyborg,seaborg, and some spare parts for a total of.........

$11!
What site was it umblumb and are the blades u bought takara or hasbro?