Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Then get the one that comes with a stadium, a 'good' beyblade and launchers ... You could look it up.
Hey, I'm new here, but I have a question that pertains to this thread.

I'm going to buy my first Beyblade since the original Hasbro days, and I have 5 choices to make.

-BB-37 Hybrid Wheel
-BB-24 Scorpio
-BB-27 Capricorn
-BB-30 Hybrid Wheel (R Leone)
-Cherion Booster (125SF)

What do you guys suggest? I don't really know much about these blades, as I'm reemerging to the scene.
If its your first, id suggest getting a starter, as far as i know those are all boosters, id recommend a starter beyblade like Storm Pegasis as its the best attack type, or if u want stamina and/or defence get the bb-22 reshuffle but youd have to buy the launcher seperate, but its worth it
If your starting out, get a Storm Pegasis 105RF, Defense and Stamina reshuffle (these two are really great) and these are optional if you want to use more then 1 good combo: Flame Sagitarrio, Rock Leone, Libra booster (if you don't want to use the purple Libra that comes with the reshuffle, buy the Libra booster) and your going to need a stadium, the attack type stadium is pretty much the best so far, so buy one of them.

(Sep. 01, 2009  5:45 AM)Corey Wrote: Hey, I'm new here, but I have a question that pertains to this thread.

I'm going to buy my first Beyblade since the original Hasbro days, and I have 5 choices to make.

-BB-37 Hybrid Wheel
-BB-24 Scorpio
-BB-27 Capricorn
-Cherion Booster (125SF)

What do you guys suggest? I don't really know much about these blades, as I'm reemerging to the scene.
(Sep. 01, 2009  5:45 AM)Corey Wrote: Hey, I'm new here, but I have a question that pertains to this thread.

-BB-37 Hybrid Wheel
-BB-24 Scorpio
-BB-27 Capricorn
-Cherion Booster (125SF)

First of all, you have to get the names right otherwise you will end up with something you do not want.

BB-07 Booster Sagittario 125SF
BB-24 Booster Escolpio WD145B
BB-27 Booster Capricorne 100HF
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-37 Random Booster Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S

So you really do not want that BB-37 since it will contain only Light Wheels (plastic Wheels) and that you only have one chance on eight to get Wind Aquario anyway. And as JB Stardust770 mentioned, if you are starting, you should buy starters to get at least one launcher. Look here for beyblades that are starters.
Get rock leone because it has one of the best parts for defence combos right now and also most of the others really do suck except BB-37 which is a random booster which means u get one of like 7 or 8 possible blades and also the blades have light wheels which really do suck and are illegal to use in the WBO.
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Get the BB-37 hybrid wheel match set because it comes with everything u need to start playing and storm pegasus has parts that are in one of the competitive attack combos atm and the attack stadium is the best stadium for MFB right now and it is very rare to find it on its own except on YJA.
No, that is BB-32.

-BB-37 Hybrid Wheel
-BB-24 Scorpio
-BB-27 Capricorn
-Cherion Booster (125SF)

Take a look at this thread.
Sorry about not getting the names right...I'm just listing what I saw on the site I'm buying off of.

Terrible first impression Pinching_eyes_2
Which of the following 2 beyblades are the better choice:

Seaborg
Walborg
Metal Dranzer
Draciel V
Driger V
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Driger Gatling
Master Dragoon
Ferocious Zeuz
Gigars
Galman
Galzzly
Metal Draciel

Remeber the top 2 best

and why they are the best , and what type they are(ie. attack defense)
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:51 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Which of the following 2 beyblades are the better choice:

Seaborg
Walborg
Metal Dranzer
Draciel V
Driger V
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Driger Gatling
Master Dragoon
Ferocious Zeuz
Gigars
Galman
Galzzly
Metal Draciel

Remeber the top 2 best

Wolborg/Metal Dranzer (make a survival type with them)
Driger G and Master Dragoon are also great for their attack rings (great Smash and Upper respectively)
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:51 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Which of the following 2 beyblades are the better choice:

Seaborg
Walborg
Metal Dranzer
Draciel V
Driger V
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Driger Gatling
Master Dragoon
Ferocious Zeuz
Gigars
Galman
Galzzly
Metal Draciel

Remeber the top 2 best

Wolborg and Master Dragoon.

Reason? Read the Beywiki articles on them.
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:59 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Wolborg/Metal Dranzer (make a survival type with them)
Driger G and Master Dragoon are also great for their attack rings (great Smash and Upper respectively)

What is the best two combo seperatly uncustomized? And which two make the best combo?
Metal Dranzer is not really a good beyblade and is definately not the best out of that list.

The two best as I stated before are Master Dragoon and Wolborg.
Both Wolborg and Master Dragoon are pretty good uncustomised, and by far have the most useful parts out of all of the Beyblades listed.

Master Dranzer/Metal Draciel is alright; Turtle Survivor has a few uses for Endurance purposes, while Metal Sting is mediocre - It's balance is shocking.
The advantageous locations are in parentheses, if there are none again the accomplished affair is good.

(Sep. 02, 2009  5:58 AM)SkyHigh Wrote: The advantageous locations are in parentheses, if there are none again the accomplished affair is good.

WTH does that even mean!
Parentheses is the american word for brackets...these = (example of brackets).

Anything in brackets are the good parts. If the blade doesn't have any brackets then the whole blade is good.
Hello i have about £40-50 max and i just set up paypal but i will need to wait a month to get a bank statement since i have adapt card (-16 years) and i can't check my statement online....

I want to get a Wolborg Ms just in case of any tough battles

I also want to get an all-rounder like Driger S or anything better just to practice moves until i define my favourite style

Furthermore i would like a fun stadium such as tornado something and a good launcher.

If all this fits within my price range i would also like to buy another good attacking beyblade.

Please help me decide

~Muki
(Sep. 02, 2009  7:42 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Were can I get the balance stadium?

ebay.
(Sep. 02, 2009  7:27 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Hello i have about £40-50 max and i just set up paypal but i will need to wait a month to get a bank statement since i have adapt card (-16 years) and i can't check my statement online....

I also want to get an all-rounder like Driger S or anything better just to practice moves until i define my favourite style

Furthermore i would like a fun stadium such as tornado something and a good launcher.

If all this fits within my price range i would also like to buy another good attacking beyblade.

Please help me decide

~Muki
If i were you i would go with:
Wolborg MS
Driger S (although i would reccomend getting an MFB than this)
Tornado balance
for the "good attacking beyblade, do you want a plastic, HMS or MFB?
(Sep. 02, 2009  7:51 PM)firekid115 Wrote: If i were you i would go with:
Wolborg MS
Driger S (although i would reccomend getting an MFB than this)
Tornado balance
for the "good attacking beyblade, do you want a plastic, HMS or MFB?

i think i'll only get plastics since to me they look the funnest Smile and the only ones i used to have before.

Oh and i'll stick to one HMS just in case someone challenges me with one until i build up my plastic collection.

I'm hoping to buy some blades at the tourney in regent's park in london since all my old beyblades are lost, my launchers and ripcords worn out and stadiums so worn out and chipped they aren't even worth using! xD this will be my first time in a tourney and first time since i was about 10 that i used beyblades (about 3-4 years ago)

Do you know if i will be the odd one out at the tourney? Unhappy i'm only 13.5 years old.
(Sep. 02, 2009  7:27 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Hello i have about £40-50 max and i just set up paypal but i will need to wait a month to get a bank statement since i have adapt card (-16 years) and i can't check my statement online....

Please help me decide

~Muki

Here are some good options...

For plastics:
Driger S
Wolborg
Gaia Dragoon V
Master Dragoon/ Kid Dragoon or Trygle
Takara Metal Driger
Draciel S

^ All contain staple parts.

For HMS:
Wolborg MS
Dark Effigy MS/ Death Gargoyle MS

^ Are both very good uncustomized and conatin staple parts.
I'm going to get a BB-02 Starter Bull 125Sf. I know these are not good beyblades but which of the following booster should I get, cuz I am going to get S.Pegasis 105Rf and defense stamina set little bit later down the week:

So here are my optionsUnhappyChoose 2)

Booster Leo105F
Cheiron 125SF
Pegasus 145D
Bull 145S

and like just choose 2, I know all 3 suck hard but better than nothing for right now.