Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

guys i finally got my first MFBs!!!! i got LL Drago, Storm Pegasis, Capricorne!!!StormPegasis came from the hybrid wheel match set (dark wolf is my cousin's)
Congrats, Does anyone have a galzzly for sale?
Find one on ebay. There are loads of takara ones cheaply although they are from japan so if u need it soon u shouldn't get it from there.
(Aug. 30, 2009  6:09 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: Congrats, Does anyone have a galzzly for sale?

Galzzly sucks btw
Okay, I am stuck! I need to pick out any thing from BB-01 to BB-44 as my first MFB. What should I do?
Get storm pegasus cause it's one of the best blades for attack in MFB
(Aug. 31, 2009  9:28 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: Okay, I am stuck! I need to pick out any thing from BB-01 to BB-44 as my first MFB. What should I do?

What's your budget or are you only planning on getting ONE MFB?
Yellow Jedi, it all depends on how much you are looking foward to spend

For 1 starter you need anywhere from 15-20$

But I recommend you get the attack and balance set, even though it is out dated and most beyblades can defeat it. It comes with 3 solid beyblades, and a bey launcher also. It is good for starting off with, and the price is like 35 ish

Check out Toy's N joys they have a wide variety of this item in stock.

But if you are looking for a just 1 goood starter, without customizing still solid will be L Drago starter IMO.

http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade2008.html

thats the link

Either get BB-43 L Drago Starter
or get BB 21 Attack and Balance Set

both of them are very good prices, its all about prefernce. 3 Solid Beyblades, or 1 Good Beyblade

But make sure your first beyblade is a starter or a set because the boosters do NOT come with the launcher.
So it will render useless if you got a booster for your first blade.
(Aug. 31, 2009  9:57 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: For 1 starter you need anywhere from 15-20$

Starters can cost much more than $20.

(Aug. 31, 2009  9:57 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: But I recommend you get the attack and balance set, even though it is out dated and most beyblades can defeat it. It comes with 3 solid beyblades, and a bey launcher also. It is good for starting off with, and the price is like 35 ish

The Attack and Balance Set is not worth it. Most of the parts in it are not useful and are out-classed. There are much better options that the A&B Set.

(Aug. 31, 2009  9:57 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Check out Toy's N joys they have a wide variety of this item in stock.

It's not recommended that people buy from toys n' joys, they do not have a very good reputation and they are not reliable.

(Aug. 31, 2009  9:57 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: But if you are looking for a just 1 goood starter, without customizing still solid will be L Drago starter IMO.

No. L Drago is one of the worst starter sets you could buy. The beyblade itself sucks and all of it's parts are outclassed.
Lil818mvp, i think you are referring to Lightning L-Drago, there is a difference, l-drago only has metal wheel, where as lightning l-drago has a clear wheel, which can change from rush to rage mode, and im sorry, but u just got PWNED by aqua! and i thought the bb-21 was good, any reason wy its bad?
Because it doesn't have anything useful except for a 100 Track and a Beylauncher.
So, Aqua, you seam very knowledgeable, do you have any suggestions?
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:19 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: So, Aqua, you seam very knowledgeable, do you have any suggestions?

(Aug. 31, 2009  9:57 PM)Aqua Wrote: What's your budget or are you only planning on getting ONE MFB?
Well my mom promised me any beyblade in want so I could get a BB-22 or a BB-1. Any release in MFB basically that is BB-01 to BB-44.
If you don't have a Stadium, get BB-09. If you do, BB-22 is a great buy.
Well The only problem is with BB-09 Pegasus is pretty much carp. I need something that at least has a chance in tournaments.
BB-22 doesn't come with a launcher. IMO, just get Storm Pegasis105RF for now. (or BB-09 is okay)
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:31 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Well The only problem is with BB-09 Pegasus is pretty much carp. I need something that at least has a chance in tournaments.

But you still get the attack stadium, which is the stadium to have.
Right, but the problem is I want a good blade to come with the stadium, which does not seam likely, unless I am wrong and Pegisis is good.
Get BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set and BB-22 Stamina & Defense Type Reshuffle Set.
I can only get one thing.
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:49 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: I can only get one thing.

The Hybrid Wheel Match Set would be best then. It comes with; Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Wolf DF145FS, the Attack Type Stadium and 2 BeyLaunchers (blue & red).