Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 26, 2009  10:43 AM)Rick Roll Wrote: Humm, should I get Driger S or Driger V2? Smug

S
What should I get Rock Leone or Lightning L Drago?
Lightning L drago cause it comes with 100 track which is being used in every MFB competitive attack combo right now and rock leone only has one useful part which is wide ball but ball can be used instead
(Aug. 28, 2009  12:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Lightning L drago cause it comes with 100 track which is being used in every MFB competitive attack combo right now and rock leone only has one useful part which is wide ball but ball can be used instead

They both only come with 1 useful part...but 100 track comes in other boosters. WB is only available on Rock Leone and Random Boosters (I forget the exact combo)

Get Rock Leone.
Rock Leone...
Hi, I am choosing to get my first MFB, and I have it down between BB-28, BB-23, or BB-01

I like BB-01 because it comes with a beypointer, while I like BB-28 and BB-23 because it comes with a beylauncher, which I prefer over the other shooter. The only problem I have with BB-23 is that it is hard to customize as it is a left spin. What should I do?
It sounds like you don't have a stadium, so what I suggest you do is get the Pegasis DX Set. It comes with BB-01 + the Attack Stadium which is the most balanced MFB stadium + a blue Bull Wheel.

Should you choose to ignore what I said above, get Storm Pegasis (BB-28)
Okay, thank you for the suggestion. I was looking at that too, but forgot to mention it.
I highly doubt it
(Aug. 28, 2009  7:03 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: So Rock Leone can beat LL Drago?

Holy carp...

I'm sure Rock Leone 145WB can beat Lightning L-Drago 100HF.

WB is essential to top tier defensive combos, whereas, Lightning L-Drago's Wheel (based on the small amount of testing thus far) is outclassed by Storm Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl. You will get more bang for your buck if you get Rock Leone.
I don't know, B is a very viable alternative to WB. Lightening is a starter as well. What other blades do you have?
I have a choice of getting any of the two options:

Driger MS Black
Wolborg MS
Dark Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS

Pegasus 105f starter
Starter Bull
(Aug. 29, 2009  6:51 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: I have a choice of getting any of the two options:

Driger MS Black
Wolborg MS
Dark Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS

Pegasus 105f starter
Starter Bull

The first option, definately.

But why only those 2 MFB? They're pretty crappy and are like the worst ones...
where can I buy an attack stadium for under £20?
That's not ebay (might be hard to find)
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: where can I buy an attack stadium for under £20?
That's not ebay (might be hard to find)

No where...

There's none on ebay anyway.
(Aug. 29, 2009  8:05 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Okay i'll keep checking places.

They have been out of stock in many places for a long time now. It is very unlikely that stores will restock at this point.
why don't u just get a set with the attack stadium in it like the hybrid wheel match set or pegasus starter set