Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Beybrad i selling a few
how can i buy from him?
can u give me the link cause i don know how to use this site well! heh
please
oh ok thx
thx!
i dont have a stadium and i need one but i can only find the stamina stadium should i get it
wait it out trust me i bought an L.Drago for $24 and the day after there was one for $10 if you wait you willget what you want. Check ebay they have the balance type
(Aug. 17, 2009  8:52 PM)lasean Wrote: i dont have a stadium and i need one but i can only find the stamina stadium should i get it

I wouldn't recommend getting it (unless it was your only option).

You can get the Pegasis DX Set (which comes with the MFB Attack Stadium) on ebay for about $45USD.
(Aug. 17, 2009  5:02 PM)firekid115 Wrote: Kool-kid is offering me the stadium for $ 35

People are asking me for the stadium, so i could make a bidding for it if you want to.

I dont know if this is the right place to put this question but how do i start and run a bidding??
how is this: i have $ 50.

Im gonna try to find a BB-22 somewhere.

Then im gonna by a beylauncher.

Then im gonna use leftovers, and hope to buy an extra MFB or 2

sound like a good plan?
If you get BB-22 off Ebay, it'll cost you $37, which leaves you $13, which should be enough for 1 Starter.
oh. i thought it was like $ 24. o.O

would it be cheaper to just buy the virgo, libra and leone used?
I doubt you will find a used Virgo and Libra for that amount.

It's better to just buy the set.
(Aug. 18, 2009  8:49 PM)firekid115 Wrote: oh. i thought it was like $ 24. o.O

would it be cheaper to just buy the virgo, libra and leone used?

I got mine for $27, but that was in mid-July. Demand changes things.
you could get a hybrid wheel of benyvl for 17.5USD i think and you could buy a launcher of him
(Aug. 19, 2009  3:33 AM)firekid115 Wrote: whats a hybrid wheel?

I think he meant a Hybrid Wheel System Beyblade.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eel_System
High odds that it's fake considering his other beys are copies too. Also he cuts out the bottom of the pic which helps identify if it's a fake or not.
yeah i was wondering same thing, i saw a Gaia dragoon g by same person wit tt hongli...
It's fake. Takara never made such a Weight Disk, and Driger G does not come with a Dragon Winder.
Tongue_outTongue_outHey guys... I'm Dani from Slovenia and I was wondering if you can suggest to me witc beyblade should i buy. I like Flash leopard and Dranzer but they are not so good. I'd like a defensive Beyblade. Can u please suggest me witch blade to buy =)