Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thanks for showing that to me, im gonna buy it sometime, but see if i can get it without all the stuff and just the stadium, then im gonna try to get a hold of a rock leone or storm pegasis.
I doubt that is possible. It is a Set for a reason.
(Aug. 11, 2009  6:00 PM)firekid115 Wrote: thanks for showing that to me, im gonna buy it sometime, but see if i can get it without all the stuff and just the stadium, then im gonna try to get a hold of a rock leone or storm pegasis.

That attack stadium right now is hard to get a hold of individually. Also in the most common place to find them (YJA) they are going for a pretty high value that getting either this set from ebay or the Hybrid Wheel Match set from YJA are better options.

In other words pick that set up.
(Aug. 11, 2009  4:00 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Edited for posterity :]

And wow Dickson_c's BB-22 price have sure gone up. I got mine shipped to my door for 27 USD.

I told ya so! (directed at general populous)
um hi i found what looks like it would be a better deal then seperate the link is
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb32-hybrid-wh...np69plm3p1

but pegasis's attack ring is only good for def i've heard wolf is lame (although it does look awesome) but 2 bey launchers and a stadium seems ok im also thinking of getting (well metal faces for sure but other items questionable)

metal face
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb36-metal-fac...np69plm3p1

libra
https://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb18-libra-df...np69plm3p1

rock leone booster
https://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb30-booster-...np69plm3p1

which would cost £100 including postage hmm £100 for 4 blades and a stadium a little pricey for a jobless 16 year old
you could find most of these on ebay cheaper than what you are buying them for except for the metal faces
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:23 PM)beybladelover93 Wrote: but pegasis's attack ring is only good for def i've heard wolf is lame (although it does look awesome) but 2 bey launchers and a stadium seems ok im also thinking of getting (well metal faces for sure but other items questionable)

There are no Attack Rings in MFB, they are called Wheels.

And Storm Pegasis' Wheel is made for Attack, not Defense.

Like KING said, you can get that stuff for cheaper, but on MOJ, not Ebay. The Match Set and Metal Faces aren't on Ebay, you'll have to use MOJ to get it for cheaper. For Libra, get BB-22 as it gives you more stuff including Libra. They are on Ebay, but the price is increasing. For Rock Leone, I guess it's better to get it from theintoy, unless you can find a set with both Rock Leone and Metal Face together on MOJ (which I've seen before).
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:25 PM)KING Wrote: you could find most of these on ebay cheaper than what you are buying them for except for the metal faces

im buying them so i can play mfb i don't have any and i only have a freakin huge stadium its like the biggest stadium ever (i think it really is) so i need a stadium and it would take 2days max to arrive and i want leone and libra (and storm pegasis which is £20 in a starter set so i might get that since storm pegasis is the best mfb for attack so far
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:33 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: There are no Attack Rings in MFB, they are called Wheels.

And Storm Pegasis' Wheel is made for Attack, not Defense.

wow oops i though it was normal pegasis wow i look at it and its storm pegasis awesome Stupid
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:35 PM)beybladelover93 Wrote: im buying them so i can play mfb i don't have any and i only have a freakin huge stadium its like the biggest stadium ever (i think it really is) so i need a stadium and it would take 2days max to arrive and i want leone and libra (and storm pegasis which is £20 in a starter set so i might get that since storm pegasis is the best mfb for attack so far

If you want a stadium, get the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set on ebay which comes with the Takara MFB Attack Type BeyStadium. And both Libra and Leone are included in the BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set, which you can also get on ebay.

You can get Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis and Metal Face from theintoy.
im getting my self a $50 dollar mastercard gift card, so i will be able to buy things off the internet without using a credit card,

can someone please tell me a good way to start for mfb? also, the price must add up to $50 are less includeing tax and shipping,

im thinking of getting The pegasis DX starter set but im still not sure,

keep in mind, i currently have no mfb items. thx in advance
Get the Pegasis DX set before they are all gone. Last time I looked, only 2 were available at the current time.
on what site? and, is it a good way to get into MFB ?
eBay.

Yes, it is. You should also probably get another Metal Fight Beyblade, at least.
yeah, i was originally just thinking on buyin a storm pegasis starter and any mfb stadium i could get my hands on,

then i was thinking of getting the defense and stamina reshufle set, but then i realized it would be pretty much useless for me right now, so i think ill go with a DX set and an extra bey,( probly that leone blade that can counter storm,)

also, i found a site thats selling the DX for $ 44 (shipping and that stuffs inclued in the price) is that a cheap price? or average.

and, does the DX set come with pegasis, or Storm pegasis?

and is there a Storm pegasis booster?
You should get the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle.

$44 USD is an alright price I suppose ...

It comes with Pegasis 105F, and a Bull Wheel.

No, BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF is a starter, although you can find a colour variation, Stardust Pegasis 100RF in Random Booster Volume 3. You won't find this on eBay; currently you can only get them on YJA.
is the bull wheel any good?
im leaning toward the DX starter right now, thx, ur being a rlly big help to me right now ( NOT sarcasm, im dead serious) Grin
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:04 AM)firekid115 Wrote: is the bull wheel any good?
im leaning toward the DX starter right now, thx, ur being a rlly big help to me right now ( NOT sarcasm, im dead serious) Grin

No, the Bull wheel isn't good.
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:11 AM)firekid115 Wrote: is there any use for it at all?

Well you can use it for attack but it is not very good and is very outclassed by several other wheels.
aww, well i think i might get the DX set for now, because the stadium looks pretty nice, and i need a launcher, ripcord and mfb .
Should I get L LDrago or S pegasis as a first blade my mums odering today and I dont no wich to pick.
Also is L LDrago the only MFB you can use a left spin launcher on because If it is I might aswell get storm pegasis so I can use the launcher on boosters.
I would say storm pegasus because it's one of the best blades for attack combos although this depends on what stadium you've got cause storm pegasus will work best in mfb attack stadium but very badly in balance or stamina.
(Aug. 14, 2009  10:27 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Should I get L LDrago or S pegasis as a first blade my mums odering today and I dont no wich to pick.
Also is L LDrago the only MFB you can use a left spin launcher on because If it is I might aswell get storm pegasis so I can use the launcher on boosters.

Considering those are your choices for your first blades, sounds like you don't have a stadium, well, atleast the Attack Stadium. I suggest getting that. You can always pick up L.L.Drago and Storm Pegasis, but it's kinda of hard to play with them without a Stadium.
(Aug. 14, 2009  10:27 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Should I get L LDrago or S pegasis as a first blade my mums odering today and I dont no wich to pick.

Definately get Storm Pegasis. RF is mandatory for attack-types and Storm is one of the best wheels for attack.

No, L. L Drago is not the only MFB that uses a left spin launcher, there's also L Drago (the original).
Thanks,
And to Tempestas007,
I have some old HMS stadiums around and ill get an attack stadium soon.
Ok, then yea get Storm Pegasis as Aqua said.