Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Does anyone know what the Pegasis sticker sheets were called, the silver ones that could be attached the the grip? Been looking around for them on YJA, and haven't seen any.
anyone know the best bowl to get? i used to have one of those blues ones with the spinning read middle and the 3 gates on the outside but i dont anymore and i would like a decent one with no dumb gimmicks (like the spinning thing in the middle Tongue_out best thing about that stadium was black dranzer).

i was thinking of the large white one ... anyone got any suggestions?
bowl? Get a china bowl at one of those markets XD
if you mean stadium then get the attack stadium.I hear it rocks,if you cant then get balance
the stadium your talking about is the ultimate stadium,its pretty cool
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:38 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: anyone know the best bowl to get? i used to have one of those blues ones with the spinning read middle and the 3 gates on the outside but i dont anymore and i would like a decent one with no dumb gimmicks (like the spinning thing in the middle Tongue_out best thing about that stadium was black dranzer).

i was thinking of the large white one ... anyone got any suggestions?

MFB Attack Stadium. The HMS Tornado Balance Stadium is nice too (It's the one I use.)
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:49 PM)BladeBee Wrote: bowl? Get a china bowl at one of those markets XD
if you mean stadium then get the attack stadium.I hear it rocks,if you cant then get balance
the stadium your talking about is the ultimate stadium,its pretty cool

ahh cool thanks.

i was thinking about getting the big square whatever its called bowl, guess i'll just buy all of em!

ultimate stadium huh? ultimate waste of money if you ask me, one the blade goes on the red, its virtually impossible for it to get out case it gets stuck on the edge, but putting the black dranzer bit in all my blades and 'stealing' everyones bit after i beat them was kinda cool (i didnt litterally rob there bit, but you know what i mean).
Big square one with the bowl is called Wide Square. It's pretty fun but look to get the attack stadium first as it's the most well balanced stadium we have.
(Jul. 23, 2009  5:24 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: LL Drago + Flame Sag for 3100 yen. Could've been lower, but some dude put 3000 on it when I was winning at 2200 with 2 hours left. It basically added 13 bucks to my order =/. Oh well, I'm still within my comfortable budget I set.

I'm asking was that a good deal?

At least my little sister will be happy knowing she is getting a full Flame Sagittario + a DF145 track, instead of Flame Sag DF145S since I said I would replace the C145 Track with a DF145 and give it to her.

It's an alright deal, I suppose. LL Drago prices are fluctuating madly atm, depending on luck I suppose. Y2200 would have been a real bargain though, I must admit.
(Jul. 23, 2009  5:30 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Does anyone know what the Pegasis sticker sheets were called, the silver ones that could be attached the the grip? Been looking around for them on YJA, and haven't seen any.
I think some Japanese call them "シール" (Seal). For some reason it is the equivalent of 'sticker'.

There appear to be none at the moment. If I see that they have been given at some tournament, I could look for some for you.
are remote control beyblades better or HMS or normal.How to decide and on what basis.

And even want to know how long does remote control top spins compared to others.

please help
Remote Control Beyblades are not very good at all. Might be fun to use, but they are not that powerful.

Also they are not legal by WBO standards.
(Jul. 26, 2009  4:58 PM)ashwin_tyson2 Wrote: are remote control beyblades better or HMS or normal.How to decide and on what basis.

And even want to know how long does remote control top spins compared to others.

please help

Remote Control Beyblades are illegal and they are kind of a waste of time, even though they can be fun to use at times. RC beyblades are not better than any of the beyblade systems; HMS, plastic or MFB.

I suggest you get Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB). They are the newest line of beyblades and are what a lot people are currently using. Plastic ('normal') and HMS beyblades are now obsolete and it can be hard to find some of them anyway.
they are illegal means that they are not allowed in tournaments
and how long will MFB beyblades take to release in india.Or is there any other way to purchase them.
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:16 PM)ashwin_tyson2 Wrote: they are illegal means that they are not allowed in tournaments
and how long will MFB beyblades take to release in india.Or is there any other way to purchase them.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
In india i am unable to find any beyblades at all.Most of them are dupe and originals are out of stock.Need help

i have only local debit card and no credit cards so have to wait for them to come to india i guess
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:20 PM)ashwin_tyson2 Wrote: In india i am unable to find any beyblades at all.Most of them are dupe and originals are out of stock.Need help

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
I'm looking for certain plastic parts while trying not to double up on metal wheels, which tops would you reccomend I buy in order to get SF, D, and WB?

I'm thinking BB-07 for SF, as I don't have Saggitario
And possibly BB-05 for D, even though I already have Pegasis, I would rather have a second pegasis than a second Leone.
And I'm not sure where to get WB at all. Is it rare?
WB only comes with Rock Leone.

Unless you're willing to gamble with Random Boosters.
Minion, I'm not sure how much of a rush you're in but I'll probably be selling RBVL bey I don't need for little more than they cost.
(Jul. 27, 2009  1:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Minion, I'm not sure how much of a rush you're in but I'll probably be selling RBVL bey I don't need for little more than they cost.

No rush, I can wait for that.
Also for D the Booster Pegasis is your best bet. I picked one up even though I had two pegasis wheels. The fact that you can get them shipped to your door for like 11-12 dollars makes it easier to swallow.
hey guys should i get L Drago or Capricorne? Also where should i get Lightning L Drago?
(Jul. 27, 2009  10:36 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hey guys should i get L Drago or Capricorne?

Are those two MFBs your only options because they both kind of suck...

(Jul. 27, 2009  10:36 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Also where should i get Lightning L Drago?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
well which beyblade should i get? i wanted to get capricorne cause its my horoscope. and the lightning l drago looked real good cause l drago is pretty good.
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:23 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: well which beyblade should i get? i wanted to get capricorne cause its my horoscope. and the lightning l drago looked real good cause l drago is pretty good.

I'd get Capricorne for the 100 track. So yeah, get Capricorne instead of L Drago.

L Drago isn't really that good btw... but if you can, definately get Lightning L Drago.