Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

well it won't hurt too much, since I'm in need of a new launcher and maybe another beypointer for a friend.
I tried running this through a translator, but I just can't get through the Engrish, does anybody know if this is for Quetz90WF, or just for the license card?
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u31220118
Sorry to ask, but I've been getting really skeptical about pretty much everything on YJA since what we thought was a lot, turned out to be one item Tired
You actually asked on here........it's really not gonna be just the licence card. Pinching_eyes_2 You've been looking at YAJ too long. ^^; Selling the card and advertising it with the bey is way different to advertising multiple stock and selling them separately anyways. ^^;
It's definitely Quetz.
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: You actually asked on here........it's really not gonna be just the licence card. Pinching_eyes_2 You've been looking at YAJ too long. ^^; Selling the card and advertising it with the bey is way different to advertising multiple stock and selling them separately anyways. ^^;

Really? It's still advertising products which aren't being sold, either way.
No it's not. Often if a seller has multiple copies of the same item he'll take a picture of them all, but it's usually clearly stated in the description that only one is for sale. Sometimes even the item quantity reads the number available, but people overlook it.
No, in the second example, the products are being sol, just separately and the questioned picture would be showing all available stock. In the first example, the Quetz would be there for show and would not be being sold at all. I think they're a bit different at least. :X

Beaten. ^^;
So there's a capricorne in stock, that would cost me $7.50. I will eventually get the Beyreshuffle defence/stamina pack, but not for awhile. I already have the starter Leone. WOuld the Capricorne be a useful splurge buy, to add to my starting collection? It's pretty cheap, you can't argue with that, and I guess the low track and extra parts seem useful.
There are topics about which MFB to buy. There are topics about which parts are best. There are topics about competitive combos. Capricorne is not shown in any of those.
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are topics about which MFB to buy. There are topics about which parts are best. There are topics about competitive combos. Capricorne is not shown in any of those.

So your pretty much saying none of the parts for Capricorne are useful? I'm being sincere, not sarcastic.
100 isn't bad, but you can get it from so many other places.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-BB-21-Re-Mo...7C294%3A50

was this a decent buy?

im pretty sure it isnt just 3 boosters, at least i hope!

so yeah, was this a good purchase?
sort of but all the parts are out classed the only good thing ther is the black beylauncher Smile and theres a better seller actually 2 that sell that item
and ooh ya i would go with BB-22
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:22 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-BB-21-Re-Model-Set-3-x-BeyBlades-Launcher-NIB_W0QQitemZ370228274864QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item56335326b0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1688%7C293%3A8%7C294%3A50

was this a decent buy?

im pretty sure it isnt just 3 boosters, at least i hope!

so yeah, was this a good purchase?

You should ask these questions before, not after.

BB-22 would have been better.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should ask these questions before, not after.

BB-22 would have been better.

i did consider asking before, but i guess i wanted to be careful that someone wouldnt snag it.

BB-22, it'll keep my eye on that whatever it is.
BB-21 and BB-22 are in stock pretty much all the time.
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BB-21 and BB-22 are in stock pretty much all the time.

well my bad for not being in the loop on that one
im a newbie not a seasoned vet ya' know XD
It's OK. Dickson_c has the best prices on those items.
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's OK. Dickson_c has the best prices on those items.

whose dickson_c? and where to do i buy his gear from? can you link me?
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:16 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: whose dickson_c? and where to do i buy his gear from? can you link me?

A seller on ebay. Just search dickson_c on ebay.
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: A seller on ebay. Just search dickson_c on ebay.

hmm i found him, but he deals in dollars. im a GBP kinda person (considering im english Tongue_out )

i'll devo put purchases through him if he's the best.

thanks

[edit]
hey, i just realised that BB-22 has 3 rings, and 1 of the other stuff. and only has a grip, so what would have been the point in me buying that if i didnt even have a launcher?
You would've gotten more useful parts in BB-22 than in BB-21. You simply could've bought a starter to get a Launcher.
Why does it matter if it's GBP or $? Paypal will convert and the shipping cost is the same anywhere ...
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why does it matter if it's GBP or $? Paypal will convert and the shipping cost is the same anywhere ...

oh really? i dont really know much about paypal, my dad does all that part
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:41 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You would've gotten more useful parts in BB-22 than in BB-21. You simply could've bought a starter to get a Launcher.

tbh i wanted a single package i could play straight outa the box. the wanna play the metal fights myself before i commit to it longterm and go buying more equipment. and without a launcher in that package, it was no good for that purpose.
LL Drago + Flame Sag for 3100 yen. Could've been lower, but some dude put 3000 on it when I was winning at 2200 with 2 hours left. It basically added 13 bucks to my order =/. Oh well, I'm still within my comfortable budget I set.

I'm asking was that a good deal?

At least my little sister will be happy knowing she is getting a full Flame Sagittario + a DF145 track, instead of Flame Sag DF145S since I said I would replace the C145 Track with a DF145 and give it to her.