Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Better than the 50 it's going for on Ebay.
How much do 90 and Quetz face (original) sell for normally?
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:15 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Decent Price?
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladerandom25.html

Absolutely. it's going for 69 + on ebay now.

Also, click the "add to cart" button.

Be depressed. Annoys the hell out of me that they don't change it to "out of stock"
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:31 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Absolutely. it's going for 69 + on ebay now.

Also, click the "add to cart" button.

Be depressed. Annoys the hell out of me that they don't change it to "out of stock"
Ah, I thought they had somehow managed to get more stock right after I had purchased the only one left. At least I know I got all I could and I do not regret ordering then and not now ...
^^^^
Off topic but...

You got the last one? O:
What did you pull?
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:50 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^^^^
Off topic but...

You got the last one? O:
What did you pull?
Aquario DF145SF.

I saw DF145 at first, and thought I had gotten Bull ...
lololol

How much does an S Peg usually end on at YJ?

I wanna see how much It would add up to be w/ all the fees.
From about Y1100 onwards.
So 1500 would probably be a safe estimate I'm guessing.

ouch, that means you end up paying around 3000 with all the fees added in.
Which is better jiraiya ms or wolborg ms?
(Jul. 14, 2009  5:27 PM)t3haxle Wrote: So 1500 would probably be a safe estimate I'm guessing.

If it costs 1100 yen for winning it, then you have to factor in Fees and Commission and Shipping. So...

1100 + 300 (fee) + 600 (commission) + atleast 150 (local shipping) + 280* (SAL Shipping) (If you choose EMS, it's 1200)+ 5% Paypal fee

All of that equals 2430 without factoring in the Paypal fees.

*= based off 200 grams, which is most likely too high for 1 Beyblade.
(Jul. 14, 2009  5:27 PM)t3haxle Wrote: So 1500 would probably be a safe estimate I'm guessing.

You shouldn't use MOJ to buy just one item.

(Jul. 14, 2009  11:00 PM)Megablader Wrote: Which is better jiraiya ms or wolborg ms?

Jiraiya for Defense. Wolborg for Stamina.
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You shouldn't use MOJ to buy just one item.

But which of them is more useful?
i suggest wolborg cuz its in must have for ur hms list
Both of their Running Cores are their prized assets.

Although Jiraiya Blade is the heaviest AR and is good for both Smash Attack and Compact customs.

Wolf Crusher is less useful.

Also Jiraiya MS comes with the third mold of BP, which is the tightest fit available.

I'd say Jiraiya MS, purely on usefulness of parts; although Bearing Core is an exceptionally good part and is worth getting WBMS alone.
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You shouldn't use MOJ to buy just one item.

K, I'll stick to lots when I start using it. Thanks for all the help, sorry if I've been a bother, I know other people have question =/

And SAL is a lot cheaper than I thought, lol, I figured it would be around 650
K should i get a Flame Sagitario for the Track or, because i only have a 105 for my attacks, should i get lighting l drago?? Im trying to make a stamina type so any help would be appreciated.
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:57 AM)Megablader Wrote: But which of them is more useful?

(Jul. 15, 2009  2:09 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: K should i get a Flame Sagitario for the Track or, because i only have a 105 for my attacks, should i get lighting l drago?? Im trying to make a stamina type so any help would be appreciated.

Flame Sagittario. Flame can be used for stamina type combos. And the track, C145 is the best track for defense atm.
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:09 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: K should i get a Flame Sagitario for the Track or, because i only have a 105 for my attacks, should i get lighting l drago?? Im trying to make a stamina type so any help would be appreciated.

Flame as a Wheel is very good for Stamina types, although C145 is used primarily in Defense. S as a bottom is not as useful as a Stamina type.

Lightning L Drago will be difficult to obtain at this moment in time. Really, it's only useful part is its Wheel; 100 is only slightly better than 105. However, you could use HF as your Attacking Bottom if you don't have any alternatives.

Edit : Late ~ Sorry.
Sorry for me being lazy but what easy-to-get beyblades have HF?
And also, what would you guys recomend for me on buying a stamina track cuz i already have BS for the bottom of my stamina. Thanks!
DF145 is a good stamina track it comes in dark wolf

HF comes in capricorne
HF isn't really any good, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

BS isn't that great for stamina either, B or D are both better ...
Oh ok thanks. But im keeping B for my Libra D125B combo. I guess i'll just get F. Sag then if i want to L. LDrago
Thanks a lot guys!
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-DRAG...1|294%3A50

Dimsum2u is selling this. Should I, or shouldn't I?