Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

just interested in what you guys think i should get since i already have:
Attack reshuffle, Defensive reshuffle, L Drago, Pisces Random Booster (x1=Picses), Wind Aquario100HF/S Light Random Booster (x1=Wind Aquario), Mad Cancer CH120__ (x1=Heat Pegasis100WB), Rock Leone145WB, Dark WolfDF145FS, Flame Sagg C145S. ...o and a Pegasis DX set is on the wayyy (i needed the stadium and i get another launcher + beypointer Grin)

and uhh I sent money to Azuma durring that Fundraiser for a Storm Pegasis150RF and uhh im not really sure whats happening with that... (Brad?)
How did you manage to pay 45 bucks for a metal face when they are only 7.99 on the Intoy..

I got mine incl shipping for 17 euro's..and I believe it was 6.xx for shipping..
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:23 PM)Ghost Wrote: How did you manage to pay 45 bucks for a metal face when they are only 7.99 on the Intoy..

Convert that to USD, add the karbiner grip and add the shipping cost....
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:32 PM)Aqua Wrote: Convert that to USD, add the karbiner grip and add the shipping cost....

^this... i didnt get it cuz thats crazy... tho i could use the metal faces and im sure the grip would be fun... i feel i should focus more on the blades tho now at this point and try to have as much variety in wheels, tracks, and bottoms as i can... Grin

and uhh just to quote what i said earlier so it doesnt get missed Grin

Limeguy64 Wrote:just interested in what you guys think i should get since i already have:
Attack reshuffle, Defensive reshuffle, L Drago, Pisces Random Booster (x1=Picses), Wind Aquario100HF/S Light Random Booster (x1=Wind Aquario), Mad Cancer CH120__ (x1=Heat Pegasis100WB), Rock Leone145WB, Dark WolfDF145FS, Flame Sagg C145S. ...o and a Pegasis DX set is on the wayyy (i needed the stadium and i get another launcher + beypointer Grin)

and uhh I sent money to Azuma durring that Fundraiser for a Storm Pegasis150RF and uhh im not really sure whats happening with that... (Brad?)
Not much TBH. Your at the stage of multiples of S Peg and then just trying stuff out (EG Gemios wheel has smash but not as good as Storm) and so on. And Leone 145D.
yea im missing a D bottom... and a H145 track so i was thinking id wait until Clay Aries random light booster comes out Grin i also dont have the WD145 track but ehhh im not really too sure on how to get that...

also ive been thinking about getting the Gemios, Capricorn, and Elscopio wheels... but they all come with parts i already have (not that doubles are bad... Grin) ...o and uhh dark bull and LL drago interest me alot...
For now, purchasing Capricorne and Escolpio for their whees is a waste of money(The same goes for Gemios up to a point), to get WD145 you could either buy a RBLV1 or RBLV2 or an Escolpio WD145B, however, right now WD145 does not have good uses, therefore, I would advise you to wait as RBV 3 will be released this months which I hope it to be a really good purchase as it probably will all Metal Wheel HWSs( except LL Drago 100HF) and Stardust Pegasis which may surprise us...
Toywize Rock Leone for 19.99. Is that a good deal worth pursuing?
(Jul. 01, 2009  11:32 AM)Giga Wrote: Plastic= AR (wheel) WD (wheel) SG (Wheel) BB (Track & Bottom)
HMS = BP (Face) AR (Wheel) WD (Wheel & CWD = Track) RC (Track & Bottom)
MFB = Face, Wheel, Track, Bottom.

Okay, I see what you did there Tongue_out
But you forgot about the SGs such as Dranzer S, Wolborg, Wolborg 2, Burning Kerebous and the V2 series offered support parts that can affect the performance or type of beyblade. So while your equation for plastics might be true for some, the others go like this:

Plastic= AR (wheel) WD (wheel) SG (Wheel) SG Core (Wheel) BB (Track and Bottom) SP (Track and Bottom)

So, your right and I'm right, depending if we are talking about the 5 or 6 layer system.
(Jul. 02, 2009  5:57 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Toywize Rock Leone for 19.99. Is that a good deal worth pursuing?

If you are hesitnt to use MOJ and live in US, yes...
Dranzer MS sucks.
this is my first mfb purchase: should i get the attack and balance set or stamina and defence
(Jul. 03, 2009  3:37 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: this is my first mfb purchase: should i get the attack and balance set or stamina and defence

Sigh ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
i read that but i have a choice between those two
He's basically telling you to get the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle. But it doesn't come with a launcher, so you need to either buy one separately or buy a Starter that comes with one.
(Jul. 03, 2009  4:31 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: i read that but i have a choice between those two
... Get glasses, read the topic again (your answer is the first thing in bold there ...), then realise how 'shocking' your post is.
Anybody have anything i mind that's a strong one? Because my lego version of dragoon g just pwned the real dragoon g
(Jul. 05, 2009  11:28 PM)Legoblader Wrote: Anybody have anything i mind that's a strong one? Because my lego version of dragoon g just pwned the real dragoon g

What?
I really badly need an MFB stadium cause at the moment i only have thunder rumbler but i can can only get the stamina or the balance ones. Which one should i get?
The Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 06, 2009  12:38 AM)Megablader Wrote: I really badly need an MFB stadium cause at the moment i only have thunder rumbler but i can can only get the stamina or the balance ones. Which one should i get?

Get the Pegasis DX Set for the Attack stadium, IMO.

Between Balance and Stamina, definitely Balance.
okay i'll get balance then. I would get the pegasis DX set but it's too much money for me and i don't really want pegasis and also my dad might not be happy about spending that much money on beyblades since he doesn't really like me buying them or spending lots of money on them.
Just be patient and save it up..
I know you want to get into action right now.. but save up and get DX or Hybrid Wheel..
Or wait till you can get the Attack Stadium seperately..
Cba to save up. I don't want to buy the pegasis DX set because i only really want the stadium so it's kind of a waste of money compared to buying more MFB which i actually want for the same price. I'm gonna buy the balance stadium and get the first MFB Stadium hasbro releases or i'll get the super attack one if theintoy get it in stock.