Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Glad it worked out for you Grin
Ok so.

Pegasis DX
BB22 D and S reshuffle set
Leone Starter

All that cost around..Im gonna guess $50-$70.

What else Shold I get with this.I got around $35 more dollars to spend guessing its between 50 and 70
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Glad it worked out for you Grin

Thanks Smile

So I've been thinking. I can get by without the Pegasis DX and Defense Reshuffle set if I get the Storm Pegasis from another seller. I really want a Storm Pegasis. That said, Buzztoy is selling a BB-04 Leone Starter for about the same price and shipping as the Pegasis they didn't send me. So I asked if I could get the Leone Starter as a substitute for the Pegasis starter, which would free me up to get the Storm Pegasis from the other seller. Hopefully that works.

That way, I'd get 2 Beyblades I really wanted, as well as 2 launchers. I already own a Launcher Grip, so that helps.
Well, if you goin for an attack type bey, get Storm Pegasis. Its RF bottom is a really good tool for an attack bey.
I still think the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle is the best product released so far, to be honest ...

Storm Pegasis is really expensive on eBay right now ... but if you want it that badly, I can't stop you.
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:14 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok so.

Pegasis DX
BB22 D and S reshuffle set
Leone Starter

All that cost around..Im gonna guess $50-$70.

What else Shold I get with this.I got around $35 more dollars to spend guessing its between 50 and 70

2 or more Beylaunchers.
Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set.
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I still think the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle is the best product released so far, to be honest ...

Storm Pegasis is really expensive on eBay right now ... but if you want it that badly, I can't stop you.

Yea, it's a really nice set, which I'm going to get in the future. And yea, Storm Pegasis is expensive right now, but I don't really see it dropping anytime soon considering how popular and high demand it is.

I'd definitely feel better getting Storm Pegasis now, than the Defense Stamina reshuffle. It will also solve my Launcher problem, so I feel it would be the best for me at the current moment.

I would like to thank you for all your help Brad, much appreciated Smile
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set.

An aquario I shall go,A hunting I shall go.Oh oh oh oh Aquario Hunting to go
Witch one should i get. I have Storm Pegasis on the way and a maybe on Pegasis XD and i need to know which one to get.
D & S Reshuffle
A & B Reshuffle

If the beyblades are the same, its really a grip or another BeyLauncher
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:10 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Witch one should i get. I have Storm Pegasis on the way and i need to know witch one to get.
D & S Reshuffle
A & B Reshuffle

Definately the S & D Reshuffle Set.
Good. That will get me Grip aswell. Should i even bother trying to get A & B set or no?
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:14 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Should i even bother trying to get A & B set or no?

No. If you have some money left over, you should buy things like the Leone 145D Starter Set and the Pegasis DX Set (if your buying from ebay and don't already have a Takara stadium) first, instead of the A & B Reshuffle Set.
K. Im getting:
Storm Pegasis
Pegasis DX
D & S Reshuffle

Whats so good about Leone starter??
I bought a Kid Dragoon ( i think it's a recolor because it is kind of bronze or gold) for $10. Did i get ripped off or is this a good deal?
It's a mediocre deal.

I can't understand why people are still buying plastics ...
(Jun. 29, 2009  3:58 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: I bought a Kid Dragoon ( i think it's a recolor because it is kind of bronze or gold) for $10. Did i get ripped off or is this a good deal?

That's probably just the Hasbro Metal Master Version of Kid Dragoon....

[Image: 2eov97b.jpg]

That's an okay deal, you didn't get ripped off.
They ran for 7 bucks when they were sold in stores all those years ago, so I don't think it's that bad now considering how hard it is to find some plastic blades.
I had Kid Dragoon. Got it from Portugal though xP. Where did you get it?
Wal-mart
Should i buy Virgo or Capricorn for my Smash Attack Wheel?
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:35 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Should i buy Virgo or Capricorn for my Smash Attack Wheel?

You really don't read anything, do you? Neither of those have good Smash.
Sorry i ment Upper