Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 26, 2009  7:12 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Isent WB better for defense/stamina.

For Defense, yeah. For Stamina, no way.
I'm trying to make a Smash Attack beyblade. before i buy anything, i need to know what i want. Can people give me some rough combination on some good SA beyblades?
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:44 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm trying to make a Smash Attack beyblade. before i buy anything, i need to know what i want. Can people give me some rough combination on some good SA beyblades?

HMM GEE IF ONLY WE'D EVER TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE

STORM PEGASIS
if im interested in an MFB attack stadium... whats a reasonable price to pay for one?

ive seen quite a range in prices so i was curious...
The Pegasis DX set on eBay isn't a bad deal.
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:18 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: This one?

Yes.
Would Rock Leone's Bottom [WB] with Escolpio's Track [WD145] be a good start for a defense type? I might get them.
Looking through Ebay, the BB-22 looks really good for what I get in it, but it doesn't come with a launcher.

I previously ordered a Pegasis 105F Starter, but it never came so I still don't have a launcher. If I can find a starter or something with a launcher for cheap, I definitely want the BB-22

I already have Libra DF125BS, so I'm familiar with Libra, but what Libra comes in this set? And I'm familiar with Bull D125B because I've done some research on it, but I'm not so keen on Virgo. Can I get some more on it? Thanks.
(Jun. 28, 2009  12:34 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Would Rock Leone's Bottom [WB] with Escolpio's Track [WD145] be a good start for a defense type? I might get them.

WB is good, WD145 has fairly poor Defense due to it being easy to catch onto the wings.

(Jun. 28, 2009  6:15 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Looking through Ebay, the BB-22 looks really good for what I get in it, but it doesn't come with a launcher.

I previously ordered a Pegasis 105F Starter, but it never came so I still don't have a launcher. If I can find a starter or something with a launcher for cheap, I definitely want the BB-22

I already have Libra DF125BS, so I'm familiar with Libra, but what Libra comes in this set? And I'm familiar with Bull D125B because I've done some research on it, but I'm not so keen on Virgo. Can I get some more on it? Thanks.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-22-Be...fense-Type

You should consider ordering the BeyLauncher separately. Smile

Why did you say Bull? It's not in the Reshuffle set, Leone is ...

Virgo is one of the best Stamina Wheels in the game.
Ack, sorry. I meant Leone. Not sure why I said Bull...but thanks!

As for getting the launcher separately, I haven't seen many for that cheap. It seems like a better deal to get one in the Starter Set than separately, unless I'm mistaken.
There's a Beylauncher on ebay for about 7$ USD right now, I believe (there was like yesterday, atleast).
(Jun. 28, 2009  6:33 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ack, sorry. I meant Leone. Not sure why I said Bull...but thanks!

As for getting the launcher separately, I haven't seen many for that cheap. It seems like a better deal to get one in the Starter Set than separately, unless I'm mistaken.

The BeyLauncher is a bit pricier than other launchers, but it's more powerful as well. There aren't really any useful Starters on eBay.

Do you have a BeyStadium? If not, the Pegasis DX set may be right up your alley.
The Beylauncher is pricy and powerful, but I read one of your post on here that said they break too. What would you say is the lifespan for a beylauncher?

No I don't, but the shipping on the Pegasis DX is too pricy for me. The BB-22 + Pegasis DX would run in the 50-60 range for me, and that's a bit too far. Buzztoy does have a small discount for orders of 2 or more items, but still, I'm less inclined to do multiple orders since I didn't get my Pegasis 105F I ordered from them in the order. That's not a knock against them though since my Libra and my Launcher Grip came in really fast, but it's kinda hard to play when you don't have the Launcher itself...>.>....
Keep in mind with dickson_c and buzztoy, the shipping is really just part of the item price. That's why the item price is set so low ...

50-60 for both of those items shipped is actually quite a good deal. If you didn't get your Pegasis starter from them, tell them, and they should put the money from that starter towards your next order. That way, you'd still get Pegasis, a Launcher and a BeyPointer, but you'd get the Attack BeyStadium as well.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 50-60 for both of those items shipped is actually quite a good deal. If you didn't get your Pegasis starter from them, tell them, and they should put the money from that starter towards your next order. That way, you'd still get Pegasis, a Launcher and a BeyPointer, but you'd get the Attack BeyStadium as well.

That's a good idea. Would it be that easy though? Have you done something like that before? I've told Buzztoy about it, but they said they've included all 3 in one parcel. I'm not sure how to prove to them I only got 2 of the 3 items.

I will e-mail them and ask about the transfer though. That would effectively cut off about 12-13 bucks if they accepted.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:24 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: That's a good idea. Would it be that easy though? Have you done something like that before? I've told Buzztoy about it, but they said they've included all 3 in one parcel. I'm not sure how to prove to them I only got 2 of the 3 items.

I will e-mail them and ask about the transfer though. That would effectively cut off about 12-13 bucks if they accepted.

Tell them you'll file a Paypal dispute if they refuse to comply. Did you throw out the package that it came in? There should be a sticker or something on it saying how much the package weighed, so that would be sufficient evidence that there was a missing item.
I still have the package it came in, but it doesn't specify how much it weighed. Like, the areas where one would write that information are blank.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:47 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I still have the package it came in, but it doesn't specify how much it weighed. Like, the areas where one would write that information are blank.

That's your advantage, then, that they neglected to fill in that information.

Was the box big enough to also fit the Pegasis starter in?
It was sent in a Manila Envelope. It definitely had space left to fit in the 3rd unit. They also said they sent all 3 in one package. My dad thinks it may have gotten separated (somehow), but he is expecting a package on Monday, so it may come then, but I'm not as optimistic.

Also, that Storm Pegasis that's on Ebay for $25 + $7 Shipping. Consider or avoid? Is there a chance of the price dropping? Storm Pegasis is a beyblade I really want. They are offering a discount of 3 bucks if you order another item, but they don't have much of anything else. There's a Bull and Wolf Starter. LDrago Starter. Leone D125B Booster. Just trying to keep my options open since that 50-60 for BB-22 and the Pegasis DX is still a bit steep. Though, if I explain that if I bought all those things separately (Leone, Virgo, Libra, Pegasis 105F, Launcher Grip, AND the Stadium), it'd run for about 80+ (That's off the top of my head...), my dad would be better off letting me get it.
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:11 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Also, that Storm Pegasis that's on Ebay for $25 + $7 Shipping. Consider or avoid? Is there a chance of the price dropping? Storm Pegasis is a beyblade I really want. They are offering a discount of 3 bucks if you order another item, but they don't have much of anything else. There's a Bull and Wolf Starter. LDrago Starter. Leone D125B Booster. Just trying to keep my options open since that 50-60 for BB-22 and the Pegasis DX is still a bit steep. Though, if I explain that if I bought all those things separately (Leone, Virgo, Libra, Pegasis 105F, Launcher Grip, AND the Stadium), it'd run for about 80+ (That's off the top of my head...), my dad would be better off letting me get it.

Storm Pegasis 105RF is a necessity in MFB. It's a really popular MFB and quickly goes out of stock in many stores and can be quite hard to find. That price is actually not all that bad compared to other stores like theintoy and toywiz so if you can get the chance to buy it, then I'd go for it because there isn't a guarantee that it will always be available.

If you're able to get all three items; the S & D Reshuffle Set, the Pegasis DX Set and Storm Pegasis 105RF, that would be great.
In BB-22, What parts would be really good in that set? Is anything a necessity in it?
Almost the entire thing is a necessity for a lot of good combos.

You get:
Libra's wheel
Virgo's Wheel
D125
DF145
B
and a launcher grip

The other parts (145, BS, S, 105 and F) are sort of bonuses to get, since the highlight of the set are those other parts.
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:16 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: In BB-22, What parts would be really good in that set? Is anything a necessity in it?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

And you could check the Tiers people have been doing ...
So I got in contact with Buzztoy, and they said since I didn't get the BB-01, they will use that for a substitute on the next items I win. Here is the email:

Quote:You already received the items? So fast for the posting this time, only few days arrive in US? You mean that there is no BB-01 in the parcel that I sent to you? If so, you can use the money of BB-01 to substitute the items that you win the bidding plus the balance of payment.

Unfortunately, Buzztoy isn't selling the Storm Pegasis, but that's still 13 bucks (pay + shipping cost) off the price of the next shipping. So if I get the Defense Reshuffle and the Pegasis DX, it'd cost around 50 now, that will vary based on how much the Reshuffle will cost if I win.