Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well then get the Launcher with Flame Sag. and Rock Leone.
(Jun. 22, 2009  8:57 PM)Anu Wrote: Well then get the Launcher with Flame Sag. and Rock Leone.

lets add this up

Launcher-$10
F.Sag-$17 +
R.Leo-$15
$8 which is what I Dont have,which is like around 12 or something with shipping

So Im thinking Launcher with Sag
(Jun. 22, 2009  9:01 PM)BladeBee Wrote: lets add this up

Launcher-$10
F.Sag-$17 +
R.Leo-$15
$8 which is what I Dont have,which is like around 12 or something with shipping

So Im thinking Launcher with Sag

Oh ... OK Then I guess you should do that ^^^
How much money should I spend on a BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type?
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:21 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: How much money should I spend on a BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type?

Got mine for 30 USD. Check out the ebay user dickson_c
Dickson_C is the best ebay user to buy the stamina and Defense Reshuffle.

Along with that check out his Starter leone 145D. That is a great compliment to that set.

Unfortunately stadiums on ebay are a tad pricey, but if you have the cash to burn just pick up the DX set from him.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal...1|294%3A50

Is this the best deal on a stadium or can I get better?

I know I can get the balance stadium for around $10 less, but I want the attack stadium and it comes with Pegasis 105F and a bey pointer anyway. =P
(Jun. 24, 2009  12:18 PM)Mankster Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal...1|294%3A50

Is this the best deal on a stadium?

I know I can get the balance stadium for around $10 less, but I want the attack stadium and it comes with Pegasis 105F and a bey pointer anyway. =P

Yes.
Hey guys im currently bidding on a quetz on yja my budget was about 50$ us+extra fees but as this is going higher and higher i was wondering if anyone could tell me if quetz is worth all that money.
thksGrin
It depends on what you mean, "worth". That's relative to how much you want it.

(Jun. 25, 2009  3:50 AM)Beynval Wrote: Hey guys im currently bidding on a quetz on yja my budget was about 50$ us+extra fees but as this is going higher and higher i was wondering if anyone could tell me if quetz is worth all that money.
thksGrin
Are you bidding on the original Quetz, or the gold one? The Gold one comes packaged with Metal Fight Beyblade DS, so paying $50+ for one is more than you should be paying, but the original one's rarity is alot higher.
im bidding on the original one
im going to buy the ds game laterxD
do u think its price will come up with time? like for example in 4 months will it be worth more money?
one thing is sure, if i win one of these quetz im bidding on, quetz will be my new jewel xD
(Jun. 25, 2009  3:58 AM)Beynval Wrote: do u think its price will come up with time? like for example in 4 months will it be worth more money?

No. The price of Quetz has actually gone down significantly since the release of MFB DS.
When the MFB DS game comes out in Canada, will it still have Quetz or you guys don't know? Also, I'm trying to make a decent Smash attack beyblade, any help?
(Jun. 25, 2009  12:49 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: When the MFB DS game comes out in Canada, will it still have Quetz or you guys don't know? Also, I'm trying to make a decent Smash attack beyblade, any help?

No, we don't know if the MFB DS game will come with a Quetz when it's released in North America.

The second question should be asked in the Build Me a Combo thread and you have to tell us the parts that you have first.
Well..today was my last day of school at my $100 was given to me.Now time to cash it in for some blades.With the F.Sag and Launcher I said Id buy (other page),Im also gonna get rock Leo and some boosters.the question is Should I get

RBVL1 Cancer
RBVL2 Aquario

I did not feel like typing wind or mad XD
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:39 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I did not feel like typing wind or mad XD

That sentence was longer than just typing "Wind" or "Mad".

Anyway, I wouldn't get either ...
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That sentence was longer than just typing "Wind" or "Mad".

Anyway, I wouldn't get either ...

then what you suggest I get with R.L.F.S.and A launcher
What do you have already?
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you have already?

Im awaiting a storm pegasis starter and thats it
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:50 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Im awaiting a storm pegasis starter and thats it

OK, then why would you get that stuff? Get some stuff off eBay. Defense and Stamina Reshuffle, Leone 145D, Pegasis DX Set (for Attack stadium) ...
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, then why would you get that stuff? Get some stuff off eBay. Defense and Stamina Reshuffle, Leone 145D, Pegasis DX Set (for Attack stadium) ...

Why should I get Leone instead of its improved HWS version Rock Leone? I see the point of the pegasis DX set,But shouldent I rather get a seperate stadium since the ripcord and launcher I will be getting If I buy the orange launcher,the D AND A set I understand
Get it for the D bottom.
Unfortunately, there's no way to get the stadium off eBay by itself right now ...
Get another BeyLauncher as well (it will break).
Isent WB better for defense/stamina.
Ok,I forgot that XD
I thought Beylauncher strings were hard to break.
(Jun. 26, 2009  7:12 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Isent WB better for defense/stamina.
Ok,I forgot that XD
I thought Beylauncher strings were hard to break.

It's not the string. It's the handle and the prongs that break easily on the beylauncher.