Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 21, 2009  9:27 PM)Gadget Wrote: Hence why I was saying if someone had an extra launcher... but I might not buy any MFB stuff right now, I'll just wait till they get released over here.

You'll be waiting a pretty long time then. btw, if you're planning to go to any tournaments, most of them will be MFB only.
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:31 PM)Aqua Wrote: You'll be waiting a pretty long time then. btw, if you're planning to go to any tournaments, most of them will be MFB only.

As long as they're out before the next Beyblade War Room I'm fine. Plus, you never know what I'll find at FanExpo.
^^^ At a glance, looks like most of that stuff is fake. Maybe not Master Dragoon, Dranzer F....possibly Dragoon F. Hard to tell without closer pics though. :X

^ Also, they won't be out for AN10.......
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:37 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^^ At a glance, looks like most of that stuff is fake. Maybe not Master Dragoon, Dranzer F....possibly Dragoon F. Hard to tell without closer pics though. :X

^ Also, they won't be out for AN10.......

Well I guess I'll wait till FanExpo... and yeah, some of them I can tell are real, but some of them I can't. And some are just way too obvious. Dranzer F so far is the only one I can tell is real, and one of the Draciels (not the red one, the green one that is in pieces)
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:40 PM)Gadget Wrote: Well I guess I'll wait till FanExpo...

It won't be out for FanExpo either Lips_sealed
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: It won't be out for FanExpo either Lips_sealed

You're unfamiliar about the term "Import Dealer" aren't you? XD

At FanExpo there are dozens of Japanese Toy Import dealers.

Anyway, it would be very helpful if someone could pin-point all the fake stuff.
Looks, it's hard to be 100% sure because of the nature of the picture but it's really not worth getting that lot. At all. The majority, maybe all of it, is fake. The parts that may not be fake are rubbish. The only salvageable piece is Upper Dragoon.

Also, although it probably wasn't intentional, that last message could have been seen as rude.....so be careful how you say things.
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:58 PM)Gadget Wrote: You're unfamiliar about the term "Import Dealer" aren't you? XD

At FanExpo there are dozens of Japanese Toy Import dealers.

Anyway, it would be very helpful if someone could pin-point all the fake stuff.

I just thought that you meant that you'd wait until Hasbro released them.

Most of the stuff there is fake except for the Dranzer F, Draciel S, and maybe the Master Dragoon.
Tbh I'm not so sure about the Draciel S....doesn't look like the right green to me. Plus a load of fakes were made the same colour as the originals. In any case, the very existent of a few fakes there should put you off buying a little....it is really not a good lot.
So this guy pretty much wants $40 for all this regardless of all the fakes...anyone think I should go for it? (Cause seriously, doesn't look worth it)
Nonononononono. God no. Go get a Storm Pegasis for the same.
Thought as much, -puts Storm Pegasis on his FanExpo huntdown stuff- Thanks guys. This guy was being ignorant about lowering the price due to all the fakes.
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:17 PM)Gadget Wrote: So this guy pretty much wants $40 for all this regardless of all the fakes...anyone think I should go for it? (Cause seriously, doesn't look worth it)

You were actually considering buying that and for $40!?! Gasp That's definately not worth it.
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: You were actually considering buying that and for $40!?! Gasp That's definately not worth it.

Actually I was trying to make a deal, all of it for $20 since that's not even what it's worth alltogether.
I'd buy it for like $7 including shipping.....and that's only because I have a tendancy to buy carp that I don't need.
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'd buy it for like $7 including shipping.....and that's only because I have a tendancy to buy carp that I don't need.

Actually it's from Kijiji (a local buy & sell type of website)
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:17 PM)Gadget Wrote: So this guy pretty much wants $40 for all this regardless of all the fakes...anyone think I should go for it? (Cause seriously, doesn't look worth it)

Defenitly not... it's a rubbish lot. It's not really worth anything I would just leave it.
shud i get!!

MASTER DRAGOON! = (might make my smash attack if i get this)

or

DRACIEL MBD ( i can make the compact custo with 4 metal balls 10 heavy and Tiger defense
Get MFB Wink
or MBD if you're going to stick with plastic.
You know those ebay ones that cost like... 99 cents?
Are the majority of them real or fake?
(Jun. 22, 2009  9:58 AM)beytrikai Wrote: You know those ebay ones that cost like... 99 cents?

well they real.. well wen i traded wit toy glaera he sent autyhentic takara and he sells stuff for 99 C for 2.99 ship
(Jun. 22, 2009  9:58 AM)beytrikai Wrote: You know those ebay ones that cost like... 99 cents?

this question is too vague to give an answer to
So just to be sure Im not about to buy a peice of Carp.I should get F.Sagittario instead of scolpio,capri,D.Wolf,R.leo,RBV 2,RBVL 1,RBVL 2,And all the pre-HWS starters/boosters.

also dont be confused,Im not saying I can get F.sag or everything.I can only get one,like spiderman and his Hammets

btw-only have storm pegasis105RF with beylauncher since I think my order for a S/A Shuffle set got canceled or something.
Well, I'd say go for it since you're getting 2 useful parts (Flame and C145) instead of just 1 (Rock Leone's WB).
And since S. Pegasis is your only MFB so far and you can't get multiples of RBV2, that would probably be your best option right now. Smile

EDIT: Just letting you know though, Dark Wolf is a starter ...
(Jun. 22, 2009  8:48 PM)Anu Wrote: Well, I'd say go for it since you're getting 2 useful parts (Flame and C145) instead of just 1 (Rock Leone's WB).
And since S. Pegasis is your only MFB so far and you can't get multiples of RBV2, that would probably be your best option right now. Smile

EDIT: Just letting you know though, Dark Wolf is a starter ...

Well,I can get 2 Random boosters (any 2 copies of one random booster,or 2 boosters each diffrent,except RBV2 pisces,I can only get one of that)

also forgot to mention I can buy a Orange Launcher with F.Sag