Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 30, 2020  8:53 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Glide and tempest (2 competitive parts against 1)
Ok and I have regular jolt anyway so it should be fine.

I’m not going to lie you might want to get World Spriggan instead.
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:53 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Ok and I have regular jolt anyway so it should be fine.

I’m not going to lie you might want to get World Spriggan instead.

Ill get it when it comes out if its good but I'm questioning buying tempest, is there a better superking bey? I only have Rage longinus and Brave Valkyrie. I will get glide for wheel but should I get tempest or another one
(Aug. 31, 2020  1:25 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m not going to lie you might want to get World Spriggan instead.

Ill get it when it comes out if its good but I'm questioning buying tempest, is there a better superking bey? I only have Rage longinus and Brave Valkyrie. I will get glide for wheel but should I get tempest or another one

Get Mirage Fafnir (for Fafnir chip and Mirage ring), super Hyperion (for xceed and super), or Union Achilles (for Achilles and Xt+ if you don’t already have it).

How much is a phantom Orion worth (hasbro not hyperblades or legends)
https://www.ebay.com/p/631681525?iid=184...=28&chn=ps is like 200 dollars

(Aug. 31, 2020  8:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  1:25 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Ill get it when it comes out if its good but I'm questioning buying tempest, is there a better superking bey? I only have Rage longinus and Brave Valkyrie. I will get glide for wheel but should I get tempest or another one

Get Mirage Fafnir (for Fafnir chip and Mirage ring), super Hyperion (for xceed and super), or Union Achilles (for Achilles and Xt+ if you don’t already have it).

forgot to quote you
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:16 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/p/631681525?iid=184...=28&chn=ps is like 200 dollars

(Aug. 31, 2020  8:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Get Mirage Fafnir (for Fafnir chip and Mirage ring), super Hyperion (for xceed and super), or Union Achilles (for Achilles and Xt+ if you don’t already have it).

forgot to quote you

I was asking hasbro not TT, but thanks for trying Smile
Should i buy Lord Spriggan or pre-order World Spriggan
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:44 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Should i buy Lord Spriggan or pre-order World Spriggan

Pre order world
So I'm thinking about getting in sparking for fun and I've skipped out of the later half of Cho-Z and all of gt and I sold all of mine dual and god and Cho-z layers. So I was wondering is it worth it getting into Sparking and if so which ones should I buy first?
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:08 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So I'm thinking about getting in sparking for fun and I've skipped out of the later half of Cho-Z and all of gt and I sold all of mine dual and god and Cho-z layers. So I was wondering is it worth it getting into Sparking and if so which ones should I buy first?

Hi! I think if you even get Rage Longinus only, you already have good chances to win against everything. I guess you sold your other beys to get some money and buying sparking ones (please, correct me if i'm wrong), if you have a low budget just go for Rage Longinus. It's one of the best (if not THE best) sparking bey as of now.
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:08 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So I'm thinking about getting in sparking for fun and I've skipped out of the later half of Cho-Z and all of gt and I sold all of mine dual and god and Cho-z layers. So I was wondering is it worth it getting into Sparking and if so which ones should I buy first?

Hi! I think if you even get Rage Longinus only, you already have good chances to win against everything. I guess you sold your other beys to get some money and buying sparking ones (please, correct me if i'm wrong), if you have a low budget just go for Rage Longinus. It's one of the best (if not THE best) sparking bey as of now.

Oh no I sold mine to afford a plane ticket to visit a friend, but money isn't really an issue anymore but I would say my cap is $150
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:18 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! I think if you even get Rage Longinus only, you already have good chances to win against everything. I guess you sold your other beys to get some money and buying sparking ones (please, correct me if i'm wrong), if you have a low budget just go for Rage Longinus. It's one of the best (if not THE best) sparking bey as of now.

Oh no I sold mine to afford a plane ticket to visit a friend, but money isn't really an issue anymore but I would say my cap is $150

Ok, i see. Sorry about my mistake. Well, 150$ is an excellent budget! As i said before though, Rage Longinus is still on the top of the chart for sparking beys. You can also get Brave Valkyrie, as a right spin attacker and Variant Lucifer for the sparking chip with metal on and a right spin sparking beylauncher. Then we have the one we are all waiting for, World Spriggan, but that will come out this month (on 9/19th, i believe).
This is for Hasbro AND for Takara Tomy, but what's the best Beyblade to buy if I specifically want the Cross frame?
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:35 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: This is for Hasbro AND for Takara Tomy, but what's the best Beyblade to buy if I specifically want the Cross frame?

What is your budget?
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:35 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: This is for Hasbro AND for Takara Tomy, but what's the best Beyblade to buy if I specifically want the Cross frame?

What is your budget?

Not very high. Let's say $15-$35.
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What is your budget?

Are you looking to put in on a combo? Collection purposes? What do you need it for? ( not that it's not good)
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What is your budget?

If you want the cross frame go for Blaze Ragnaruk link here: https://www.amazon.com/Burst-Booster-Bla...177&sr=8-1
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Not very high. Let's say $15-$35.

Are you looking to put in on a combo? Collection purposes?  What do you need it for? ( not that it's not good)

I've read that Cross is the best Stamina Frame in the game by far. So I was planning to put it on a combo. Three out of the Five TT Layers I own are Stamina-Type, so I thought it perfect to grab it.
(Sep. 05, 2020  11:10 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Are you looking to put in on a combo? Collection purposes?  What do you need it for? ( not that it's not good)

I've read that Cross is the best Stamina Frame in the game by far. So I was planning to put it on a combo. Three out of the Five TT Layers I own are Stamina-Type, so I thought it perfect to grab it.

Okay then I agree with 6Jupiter5 on this one.
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Not very high. Let's say $15-$35.

If you want the cross frame go for Blaze Ragnaruk link here: https://www.amazon.com/Burst-Booster-Bla...177&sr=8-1
(Sep. 05, 2020  11:10 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  10:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Are you looking to put in on a combo? Collection purposes?  What do you need it for? ( not that it's not good)

https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...-jolt-gen/ That’s the best way to get it. Bahamut Chip, 00, Cross, and Jolt’. Wizard is fun too.
Okay new question: Does anybody know any good sites that sell Single and Dual Layer Beyblades? Everywhere I look it's all God Layer through SuperKing, and none of the original layers. Are there any shops that sell them for a reasonably low price (Preferebly below $30), or are most sales just secondhand?
(Sep. 06, 2020  3:18 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Okay new question: Does anybody know any good sites that sell Single and Dual Layer Beyblades? Everywhere I look it's all God Layer through SuperKing, and none of the original layers. Are there any shops that sell them for a reasonably low price (Preferebly below $30), or are most sales just secondhand?

There is theportal0 sells them, but most of the dual layers are around $30 and the single layers are also around $30. They are all TT though.
Was it a good decision to buy a king fafnir 8' defense 1s?
I am looking for a cheap Super Hyperion and a Imperial Dragon and Gt Triple Booster on eBay Or Amazon ONLY!!
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:29 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: I am looking for a cheap Super Hyperion and a Imperial Dragon and Gt Triple Booster on eBay Or Amazon ONLY!!

For hyperion:
https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Beyblae-Hy...+hy&sr=8-3
As for imperial dragon, he is pretty expensive and amazon doesn't have the gt triple booster. For ebay, it depends on your preferences but there is a hyperion link.
Thank you I ordered the Choz triple booster instead