Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah. I need a new stadium. I have x1 cracked up Cyber dragoon stadium.
Seriously bladebee are you kidding me? i say get the reshuffle set and stadium.
(May. 12, 2009  4:01 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Seriously bladebee are you kidding me? i say get the reshuffle set and stadium.

the grip and 105 track and F bottom he already Has.He has a good chance of getting a libra or Virgo in the booster.So the only thing he would get which he has not already have is Virgo Or Libra and Leo
Its rather silly to say he only has a chance of getting those. The mfbs he already has arent that good to be competative he needs that libra. Plus leones wheel is useful so why get a booster? A new player needs to get a reshuffle set if he has the option and having doubles of somethings isnt a bad thing. Besides he can sell excess stuff if need be.
argh that was a good point. I need a libra and leone and want a Virgo... plus with 2 grips I can equally play people...
I should be getting 30-35$ to spend on a MFB. I currently have the Pegasis, Leone, Saggitario, and Wolf starters and soon to be no legal stadiums (though Pepe will have one, and I don't play my bro for beypoints anyway). What do you guys recommend I get? I can't make up my mind.
(May. 12, 2009  10:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I should be getting 30-35$ to spend on a MFB. I currently have the Pegasis, Leone, Saggitario, and Wolf starters and soon to be no legal stadiums (though Pepe will have one, and I don't play my bro for beypoints anyway). What do you guys recommend I get? I can't make up my mind.

Storm Pegasis Starter and Libra Booster.
From where? I can't find them very cheap....
(May. 12, 2009  10:59 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: From where? I can't find them very cheap....

ebay is probably the cheapest right now. And someone will prolly start selling S. Pegasis on there pretty soon.
Ok, thanks. I'll keep checking Ebay then.
(May. 12, 2009  10:59 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: From where? I can't find them very cheap....

Any rush to get them? The best might have to be from Toywiz. Otherwise YJA would be the best in terms of saving you money.
hmm if toywiz is going to sell storm pegasis, maybe I should wait to ge that then...
I don't get enough money at one time to use YJA. 30-35$ won't cover it. =/
I was thinking of toywiz, but even they might be too pricey for me now. I'll have to wait and see. But thanks guys.
(May. 12, 2009  11:20 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I don't get enough money at one time to use YJA. 30-35$ won't cover it. =/
I was thinking of toywiz, but even they might be too pricey for me now. I'll have to wait and see. But thanks guys.

My advise would be to wait.

Save and accumulate more and then purchase when you can get the best value for money.
(May. 12, 2009  3:48 AM)jsc Wrote: I have saggi145s, ldrago 105f, bull 145s, a launcher grip, one launcher and 1 ripcord ( and ldrago shooter)
Should I get
-MFB attack stadium
-one random booster( secret pieces)

or

-defense and stamina reshuffle set

I can spend no more that what these cost.

My suggestion would be to just get the stadium and the booster. Get the reshuffle set when you can.

As good as the reshuffle set is the game isn't as much fun as with a proper stadium. That is something you really need.
OMG !!! I am so lucky! My mom's boyfriend has a credit card and he let my buy something online!!! Now I just bought a stadium and booster (pisces) and so I can save my money a bit more to get a reshuffle set.
(May. 14, 2009  12:26 AM)jsc Wrote: OMG !!! I am so lucky! My mom's boyfriend has a credit card and he let my buy something online!!! Now I just bought a stadium and booster (pisces) and so I can save my money a bit more to get a reshuffle set.

Nice! Good buy
I'm thinking about getting a Dragoon MS. Does any one think this is a great or good beyblade? please give me opinions on if I should get it. I have also already read the page on Dragoon MS and I still couldn't decide.
It's a very good HMS blade. Grip Flat Core is very useful.

If you want to get a few HMS, this is one of them. Mind you though it won't be cheap
(May. 15, 2009  11:32 AM)mfbginga85 Wrote: I'm thinking about getting a Dragoon MS. Does any one think this is a great or good beyblade? please give me opinions on if I should get it. I have also already read the page on Dragoon MS and I still couldn't decide.

Dragoon MS is one of the most useful and best HMS beyblades and is highly recommended. It's RC, Grip Flat Core is it's most useful part and is used in a lot of Attack Combos. It's sometimes pretty hard to find now-a-days and gets quite expensive so if you have to chance to get, you should definately go for it.
(May. 15, 2009  12:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: Dragoon MS is one of the most useful and best HMS beyblades and is highly recommended. It's RC, Grip Flat Core is it's most useful part and is used in a lot of Attack Combos. It's sometimes pretty hard to find now-a-days and gets quite expensive so if you have to chance to get, you should definately go for it.
Thanks for the help!!! What does RC mean? You think I would know since I've used beyblades for forever but I don'tSmile lol
(May. 15, 2009  12:05 PM)Khel Wrote: It's a very good HMS blade. Frip Flat Core is very useful.

If you want to get a few HMS, this is one of them. Mind you though it won't be cheap
Thank you for your help Khel.Smile
Do people ever check the Wiki first? :\
RC = Running Core
And yeh you could find this out on the Wiki.
(May. 15, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do people ever check the Wiki first? :\
Yeah I checked out the wiki, I just wanted someones opinion on it. Smile I always go to the wiki for info and then ask people for info.
That makes no sense sorry.
(May. 15, 2009  7:42 PM)mfbginga85 Wrote: Yeah I checked out the wiki, I just wanted someones opinion on it. Smile I always go to the wiki for info and then ask people for info.

The Wiki has everything that everyone just told you. It's written by us.