Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 10, 2009  11:07 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'm sure you've heard of this thread before Wink

And I think I suggested something to you a while ago...

And since you have some more money, add Leone 145D Starter Set and Metal Face (wait until theintoy starts selling them) to the list.

Well,I got $30 saved up already,if it is next week Then I will have $40,So 150 plus 40 is like $200.Got anything else to add to the list XD
(May. 10, 2009  11:20 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,I got $30 saved up already,if it is next week Then I will have $40,So 150 plus 40 is like $200.Got anything else to add to the list XD

Don't forget shipping all that might cost quite a bit. But I'd add....

BB-23 LDrago 105F Starter
BB-24 Escolpio WD145B Booster

and maybe a couple Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces, if you still have enough.
Why L-Drago? Confused
Yeah,what brad said.I was thinking of adding F.sagittario
It's the only left spin MFB?
(May. 10, 2009  11:25 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's the only left spin MFB?

Your point?
(May. 10, 2009  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why L-Drago? Confused

Now that we metal face, L Drago may become pretty useful.
(May. 10, 2009  11:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: Now that we metal face, L Drago may become pretty useful.

Based on ...?
(May. 10, 2009  11:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Based on ...?

Well.F sagittairo with metal face beat L drago105F...So maybe F.Sagittairo would be better.

Based on:video on youtube
Yay, my friends Master Driger beat my Wyborg, I must go out and buy a Master Driger.
(May. 10, 2009  11:28 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well.F sagittairo with metal face beat L drago105F...So maybe F.Sagittairo would be better.

Based on:video on youtube

That video wasn't the most accurate. And F. Sagittario doesn't look like anything special....

And I was thinking of this combo:

Metal Face + L Drago 100RF
(May. 10, 2009  11:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yay, my friends Master Driger beat my Wyborg, I must go out and buy a Master Driger.

This.

Right now, I don't see why L-Drago is a necessary purchase, particularly with Lightning L-Drago on the horizon. L-Drago 100RF will likely be bested by Storm Pegasis 100RF.
(May. 10, 2009  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Right now, I don't see why L-Drago is a necessary purchase, particularly with Lightning L-Drago on the horizon. L-Drago 100RF will likely be bested by Storm Pegasis 100RF.

Fair enough.

So BladeBee, I'd go with all the MFB I listed previously minus L Drago. With that purchase, you'll bascially have the most useful MFB parts.
(May. 10, 2009  11:35 PM)Aqua Wrote: Fair enough.

So BladeBee, I'd go with all the MFB I listed previously minus L Drago. With that purchase, you'll bascially have the most useful MFB parts.

yeah.*cough*hey I suggest F.Sagittario*cough* Who said that,it was a very good idea Smile.So everything that aqua said cept L drago,and F.Sagittario which someone suggested.someone I dont know
(May. 10, 2009  11:43 PM)BladeBee Wrote: yeah.*cough*hey I suggest F.Sagittario*cough* Who said that,it was a very good idea Smile.So everything that aqua said cept L drago,and F.Sagittario which someone suggested.someone I dont know

Yeah, don't bother getting F. Sagittario or L Drago. Get Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces instead.
Is HMS even worth buying anymore?
Hms
Advance Eterner
Magical Ape
RBA2

Or Mfb
Libra
Rock leone
Rbv2
(May. 11, 2009  12:05 AM)Giga Wrote: Is HMS even worth buying anymore?

Unless you are topping off your collection, then no.
Hmm is an mfb grip worth getting?
(May. 11, 2009  12:37 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Hmm is an mfb grip worth getting?

Yes. Grips help a lot to improve your launch.
When I left the house this morning, I was high bidder on an auction for an MFB grip from buzztoyshop on ebay. I'm paying under 15, shipped. Unless someone bidded higher on it than I did in the 30 minutes left on the auction, instead of bidding on an identical one for the same price, I'm pretty sure it's mine.
1)BuzzToyShop reliable?
2)Good deal?
(May. 11, 2009  4:32 PM)fragbait Wrote: When I left the house this morning, I was high bidder on an auction for an MFB grip from buzztoyshop on ebay. I'm paying under 15, shipped. Unless someone bidded higher on it than I did in the 30 minutes left on the auction, instead of bidding on an identical one for the same price, I'm pretty sure it's mine.
1)BuzzToyShop reliable?
2)Good deal?

I bought an RBV 2 from them a while back for 9.99; it should be in the pipeline now. I actually lost the bid, but I guess they either had extra, or the bidder didn't pay and they offered it to me.

Can't comment on reliability yet unfortunately.
So was approx. 12 bucks shipped a good deal for MFB grip?
Yeah, I would say so. Don't think you would been able to get it much cheaper.
I have saggi145s, ldrago 105f, bull 145s, a launcher grip, one launcher and 1 ripcord ( and ldrago shooter)
Should I get
-MFB attack stadium
-one random booster( secret pieces)

or

-defense and stamina reshuffle set

I can spend no more that what these cost.
(May. 12, 2009  3:48 AM)jsc Wrote: I have saggi145s, ldrago 105f, bull 145s, a launcher grip, one launcher and 1 ripcord ( and ldrago shooter)
Should I get
-MFB attack stadium
-one random booster( secret pieces)

or

-defense and stamina reshuffle set

I can spend no more that what these cost.

The stadium and Booster.