Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 08, 2009  2:01 AM)BladeBee Wrote: For my next HMS Purchase,Im thinking of getting Samurai Changer or Dragoon MS.Which has more uses?

Both have some of the best parts among HMS blades. For the most part they're even in terms of uses. So it'll have to come down to what other HMS blades you have. For example, it you already had a DGMSUV then you'd go with Samurai Changer but if you had DEMS then you'd go with DGMS.
(May. 08, 2009  2:13 AM)Aqua Wrote: Both have some of the best parts among HMS blades. For the most part they're even in terms of uses. So it'll have to come down to what other HMS blades you have. For example, it you already had a DGMSUV then you'd go with Samurai Changer but if you had DEMS then you'd go with DGMS.

only HMS Blades I have (well ordered technically) Are Slash Riger MS and Wolborg MS
(May. 08, 2009  2:45 AM)Anu Wrote: I'd say Dragoon MS in that case.

What makes you say that?
(May. 08, 2009  2:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: only HMS Blades I have (well ordered technically) Are Slash Riger MS and Wolborg MS

Is there a way that you could get both Dragoon MS and Samurai Changer, if not just get the one that is less expensive. The reason it's so hard to decide is that Samurai Changer has the most useful AR among all HMS and this blade is pretty hard to come across now-a-days, while, GFC from Dragoon MS is really useful but has been appearing around quite frequently.

I would go with Samurai Changer MS, and then maybe later you could get DGMS.
Well seeing he already has Slash Riger for a nice AR He'd need other parts (which can be found in DGMS) to get an effective Smasher.

EDIT: Decided to re-word since it didn't make much sense earlier
(May. 08, 2009  2:49 AM)Anu Wrote: Well seeing he already has Slash Riger for a nice AR He'd need a good RC and WD to get a Smasher which could be found in DGMS

Fair enough.
(May. 08, 2009  2:45 AM)Anu Wrote: I'd say Dragoon MS in that case.

(May. 08, 2009  2:48 AM)Aqua Wrote: Is there a way that you could get both Dragoon MS and Samurai Changer, if not just get the one that is less expensive. The reason it's so hard to decide is that Samurai Changer has the most useful AR among all HMS and this blade is pretty hard to come across now-a-days, while, GFC from Dragoon MS is really useful but has been appearing around quite frequently.

I would go with Smaurai Changer MS, and then maybe later you could get DGMS.

Well,Both together would be around $70 (thats with shipping btw).the Cheaper one is Dragoon MS,But since you say Samurai Changer is a hard HMS to come across,Ill try to get both.But If I can't I will get Dragoon MS,since like Anu said,Slash riger has a good AR aswell
I would get Samurai Changer first. You have a better chance of still being able to find Dragoon MS later.
(May. 08, 2009  2:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would get Samurai Changer first. You have a better chance of still being able to find Dragoon MS later.

Well their are a few Dragoon MS on Ebay (bit overpriced though XD),But You and aqua did make a point about it being Rarer and the AR is way more useful then slash rigers.Anu Also makes a point about the parts.But Im not going to any Major tournys anytime Soon (let alone ones that allow HMS,most tournys Ive seen only Have MFB or Plastic format) So I dont really need a good combo right now.So I guess samurai changer would be a first best buy (XD Best buy made a cameo appearance in my post)
Okay. Need a little help here i want to get Samurai Changer but not sure what CWD to put on it. Also getting phantom fox not sure how i can customize it. I have 50$ to spend as a budget. Iwill be buying at War Room. Anyne got ideas?
Samurai Changer's most useful part is Samurai Upper (it's AR) It works best on a GFC/GFCUM with Circle Wide. Alternatively if you really want to use a CWD get Defense ring (Sea Dragon) and Metal Change Core.

Then again you could also stick CWD free crusher (Slash Riger MS), but it is a hit or miss combo. It needs to win immediately

There is not much to do with Phantom Fox MS. It is a blade best left alone and played with for fun. It's parts are pretty much outclassed for competitive scenarios.
How does Thunder Dragon MS fare in terms of competition lvl. Jiraiya MS is also something im putting into consideration.
(May. 10, 2009  7:36 AM)Kenji Wrote: How does Thunder Dragon MS fare in terms of competition lvl. Jiraiya MS is also something im putting into consideration.

There are articles for both of these Beyblades on Beywiki ...
How much do stadiums and HMS blades usually go for now a days.
They really vary, sort of hard to give you a ballpark figure. They easily range from $10-$65
(May. 10, 2009  10:38 PM)Kenji Wrote: How much do stadiums and HMS blades usually go for now a days.

It really depends. An HMS blade like Draciel MS goes for around $5 while Dragoon MSUV might go for around $100.
My dad is getting $500 and he said he is gonna give me $150 dollars sometime next week.(well thats what he told me,but he said that last week....and he is giving my sister $200..thats just not fair) What do you think I should burn it off on
(May. 10, 2009  10:57 PM)BladeBee Wrote: My dad is getting $500 and he said he is gonna give me $150 dollars sometime next week.(well thats what he told me,but he said that last week....and he is giving my sister $200..thats just not fair) What do you think I should burn it off on

What do you want MFB (highly recommended), HMS or plastic? And what do you already have?
(May. 10, 2009  10:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: What do you want MFB (highly recommended), HMS or plastic? And what do you already have?

Well,since MFB is starting to become the Main topic of interest here on the forums,I think I should get that.
(May. 10, 2009  11:01 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,since MFB is starting to become the Main topic of interest here on the forums,I think I should get that.

(May. 10, 2009  10:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: And what do you already have?

I have No mfbs.im starting a fresh slate.
(May. 10, 2009  11:05 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I have No mfbs.im starting a fresh slate.

I'm sure you've heard of this thread before Wink

And I think I suggested something to you a while ago...

(Apr. 27, 2009  1:24 AM)Aqua Wrote: Okay, so $100.

Maybe get....

=> Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set - $34.28
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)

=> Hybrid Wheel Match Set - $65.74
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Attack Type BeyStadium
- 2 Beylaunchers

=> Rock Leone Booster - $21.86

Total = $121.88

*** from theintoy

And since you have some more money, add Leone 145D Starter Set and Metal Face (wait until theintoy starts selling them) to the list.
What i meant is the average range when you buy from an online store (not biding). Do they still have those cheap 5$ plastic stadiums? What would you say is the average price for Wolborg MS?
You can't really find HMS in online stores anymore.