Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I have no mfbs yet and my other beys were stolen 2 years ago so i was hoping to get back in with that. I would get defence and stamina but i think that it comes with a grip instead of a launcher.
It does but they beyblades are much better. Libra is pretty much a necessity right now. If you can I'd get the Defence and Stamina along with a beylauncher/right shooter or a starter. Preferably a Leone, Storm Pegasis or Dark Wolf.
Ok. Hopefully i will get enough money for them.
With my birthday money I plan to buy:
BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-30 :: Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 :: Starter HWS Saggitario
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type

It all comes to a total of £98.28 from www.theintoy.co.uk
I have to wait awhile yet before I can purchase these things, firstly for my actual birthday (May 16th) and then for the money to be confirmed in my bank account.
what sites can you get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set from?
The link in his post......it's expensive but it's a good purchase.
hoping that there were more sites that sold it
(May. 01, 2009  5:41 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: With my birthday money I plan to buy:
BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-30 :: Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 :: Starter HWS Saggitario
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type

It all comes to a total of £98.28 from www.theintoy.co.uk
I have to wait awhile yet before I can purchase these things, firstly for my actual birthday (May 16th) and then for the money to be confirmed in my bank account.
be careful because they may finish anytime. i mean if i bought my items one day later i couldnt have bought the beylauncher and storm pegasis.
i recommend buying them now.
i dont kwon what metal fight beyblade i want to buy
Code:
helpO_o
(May. 03, 2009  6:11 PM)heyBBA Wrote: i dont kwon what metal fight beyblade i want to buy
Code:
helpO_o

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
God damn, people need to stop using others avatars. It confuses the hell outta me.
ya. i though that was brad then i said wtf happened to brad posting things like this. LOL. also there is oine with rockys avatar.
(May. 03, 2009  6:51 PM)pegasis Wrote: ya. i though that was brad then i said wtf happened to brad posting things like this. LOL. also there is oine with rockys avatar.

Someone has your avatar too...
I was thinking on Bidding on this -
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k111286048
Or this -
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g78620515
Mainly for the Metal Faces, just to know that i'll have some. Though I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Suggestions?
Go for it.
At the price that libra ones at i think it would be a great deal. Good luck.
hello
(May. 04, 2009  3:53 PM)heyBBA Wrote: hello

Just to let you know I think you should read through the rules...
This isn't a chat room and post like these are considered spam.
wats better a trygle or a dranzer g
(May. 08, 2009  1:17 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: wats better a trygle or a dranzer g

trygle
thanks that was for my freind he REALLY NEEDS A BLADE BUT DOSNT GET THA CHANCE LOL.........
For my next HMS Purchase,Im thinking of getting Samurai Changer or Dragoon MS.Which has more uses?