Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

just got my reply from carl Smile he said i bought the last one. am so lucky Smile thank god Smile
I only play with plastic blades and I'm looking into buying a TAKARA Beyblade EG A89 A-89 DRAGOON 5 Layers and I just wanted to know if it was legal before I purchase it
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:26 AM)Garfunkel22 Wrote: I only play with plastic blades and I'm looking into buying a TAKARA Beyblade EG A89 A-89 DRAGOON 5 Layers and I just wanted to know if it was legal before I purchase it

Yes.
Next purchase:
Capricorne 100HF
Escolpio WD145B
Gemios DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
Random Booster Volume 2 (x 3
Flame Sagitario.
Metal Face x3 (depending when/if/ how much theintoy have it for)
Attack and Balance Set.
I need to eliminate some things, so what do you recomend I take out?
Attack and Balance Set. What do you need it for?
Another Aquario, and I like the Black Pegasis Wheel. Still yeah it should not be needed I guess.
Well, if you have to cut some fat off, I'd start with that. Capricorne and Gemios aren't must-haves, either.
Im thinking of getting Flame saggitario,How useful is it?
(Apr. 30, 2009  11:20 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Im thinking of getting Flame saggitario,How useful is it?

I don't think anyone on here has it yet...
Nobody does, but I think I can safely say it's not the best bang for your buck.
I thinking of getting when I go to Japan ( if I can sneak away into a toy store)
Dark Wolf Starter (Cause wolfs are kool lol)
Defense and Stamina set (Libra and Virgo)
Leone Starter (For Def bottom)
Aquinas (Cause it looks stronger then Pegasus)
And Sagittario ( for the sharp)
Form that set what do you yall think?
Or should I look into trying to get a better combo, or just have a back up plan if they don't have thouse?
(May. 01, 2009  12:00 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I thinking of getting when I go to Japan ( if I can sneak away into a toy store)
Dark Wolf Starter (Cause wolfs are kool lol)
Defense and Stamina set (Libra and Virgo)
Leone Starter (For Def bottom)
Aquinas (Cause it looks stronger then Pegasus)
And Sagittario ( for the sharp)
Form that set what do you yall think?
Or should I look into trying to get a better combo, or just have a back up plan if they don't have thouse?

Do not get Sagittario! That's litterally the worst MFB. Plus the Sharp bottom already comes in the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle Set.

Here's the thread for what MFB to buy: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
I think you should read some of the topics here instead of just guessing like that ...
Yeah I look through that link.
Was just a little confused about some parts.
Does it come with complete Virgo DF145BS, Leone D125B, Libra 145S?

And what are your taught on Aquarius.
(May. 01, 2009  12:20 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Yeah I look through that link.
Was just a little confused about some parts.
Does it come with complete Virgo DF145BS, Leone D125B, Libra 145S?

And what are your taught on Aquarius.

There's nothing confusing about it ... read it over again.

Aquario is decent but unnecessary.
I have £10, which MFB should I buy? (TheInToy only)...I was thinking about Random Booster V2 or Escolpio

(Dont worry I can go up to £5 above my pocket money XD)
tell us what you currently have so we can help you choose.
Eh, I'd go for RBV2. It's a gamble but if you can get a Pisces or Libra, awesome. If you get an Aquario that's okay. Only beyblade that's actually rubbish is Bull. WD145 is good but I'd rather take the chance for a Libra.....your call though. Tongue_out
I'd go with Escolpio, I don't like not knowing what i'm going to get.
^^ Me neither......I just like the chances of RBV2. If it was RBV1 then I wouldn't though. XD
Also, Bull is just generally not that good. No real attack or defence properties and it comes with a DF145. So no parts worth getting.
but it can beat leone ! sagittario is the really rubbish one.
Yeah but Leone isn't that amazing uncustomized. And it coulda been a fluke. Or a bad customization.
is this worth the price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BeyBlade-BB-2...7C294%3A50
If it was the Defence and Stamina set than yes. For that, not so much but I'd say it's still a plausible price. Depends on how much you're willing to spend.