Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hi i want to get beyblade for first time in years and really I dont know what to get metal one or burst ?? Can you give me any advice what to get I dont have nothing And no idea what i need to get to start. Thank you for help Smile
(Apr. 19, 2016  5:21 PM)Mariusz109 Wrote: hi i want to get beyblade for first time in years and really I dont know what to get metal one or burst ?? Can you give me any advice what to get I dont have nothing And no idea what i need to get to start. Thank you for help Smile

Hm, personally I would advise you to go for Beyblade Burst just because it will have a boom of popularity in just one or two years around the world, whereas there is nothing else happening in Metal Fight Beyblade. But on the other hand, in Metal Fight Beyblade, since there are no new products getting released, we can tell you which Beyblades and parts to buy to be guaranteed to do well in tournaments, unlike Beyblade Burst which is active and you will probably need to buy new parts in the future that outclass the others you already bought. However, Metal Fight Beyblade events will get rarer and rarer by the years. So, that is up to you and also what you prefer visually or thematically.

If you are interested in Burst, here is a good topic to get an idea of what to purchase: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...ted-4-5-16
ok i will look at this Smile I will go for burst any one know how to get them in uk ??
They are not available in the United Kingdom yet, they should start getting released by Hasbro in 2017, but for now, what most of us do is order them online, and you can even buy directly from Japan and get it shipped to you: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
Quote:You can set when you want items in your private warehouse to ship. You should fully read the documentation that I linked to.

Yeah, I read through everything, but there was no payment request for a while and I could not manage anything in the private warehouse. Now it is done and everything works fine, thanks Smile

Do you guys think that Wave 3 Hyperblades (Blitz Unicorno, Jade Jupiter, Variares) might become rare? Don't see them very often.
Quote:Do you guys think that Wave 3 Hyperblades (Blitz Unicorno, Jade Jupiter, Variares) might become rare? Don't see them very often.

Yeah, they're very rare!
Grab some NIB ones if available!
XD
That's good to now... I have all of them and a NIB Blitz Striker. The Takara one does only come in the Strongest Blader set so I guess it might be pretty rare ^^
(Apr. 20, 2016  11:34 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: That's good to now... I have all of them and a NIB Blitz Striker. The Takara one does only come in the Strongest Blader set so I guess it might be pretty rare ^^

Yeah, as far as I know, Blitz Striker is the rarest!
It's cool to have a NIB one!
XD
Can anyone recommend any sets/products to pick up for someone starting Burst?
(Apr. 25, 2016  10:20 PM)Splitz Wrote: Can anyone recommend any sets/products to pick up for someone starting Burst?

This thread has a list of what to buy to be competitively good in Burst, along with good combos you can make with them. I would recommending checking out this list Smile
Anyone know how much shipping would cost to go to North America from this store? http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?p=1...archenshop
(May. 01, 2016  9:09 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Anyone know how much shipping would cost to go to North America from this store? http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?p=1...archenshop

No more than 2000 yen depending on what you buy. If it contains a stadium, of course it could cost more. They only offer EMS too.
Thanks! Good thing it's not too expensive.
Hi there, I've been playing Beyblade for a couple of years but I have been out of it ever since Burst had come out, I wanted to catch up so I was wondering what would be the best first purchase for starting into the Burst format?
(May. 06, 2016  1:58 AM)Lord Advent Wrote: Hi there, I've been playing Beyblade for a couple of years but I have been out of it ever since Burst had come out, I wanted to catch up so I was wondering what would be the best first purchase for starting into the Burst format?

I would say Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve and DeathScyther Oval Accel. This makes a great stamina combo (DeathScyther Gravity Revolve). There is also Neptune Armed Zephyr where you just slap Neptune on the combo before, and you could probably use Neptune Gravity Revolve as a staller too.

I would suggest checking out this thread. Smile
I'm kind of helpless with what to buy regarding Burst. I've just started and I'm really excited. I've followed some discussions the past months, so I've bought these so far:

Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Xcalibur Force Extreme
Yggdrasil Ring Gyro
Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve

So I guess I need a Defense/Stamina Layer for sure... the main problem is that Deathscyther, Wyvern and Neptune are not available on HLJ (where I have an order in the private warehouse). So a few question:

I plan to order Valkyrie Spread Survive and maybe Spriggan Heavy Defense. Is the later necessary because of Defense? I guess it's not important for Heavy since I've got it already and Gravity. And would you guys recommend any Double Layer bey? 'Cause most of their parts seem kinda... useless. Do I need to get Accel if I have Extreme and maybe Zephyre?

Would it be fine to order Neptune individually as for its good parts and cross out DS and Wyvern? Or would you recommend one of these?

Kind a lot of questions, sorry ^^'
(May. 09, 2016  12:48 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I plan to order Valkyrie Spread Survive and maybe Spriggan Heavy Defense. Is the latter necessary because of Defense? I guess it's not important for Heavy since I've got it already and Gravity. And would you guys recommend any Double Layer bey? 'Cause most of their parts seem kinda... useless. Do I need to get Accel if I have Extreme and maybe Zephyr?

Defense is a good driver, but I prefer Revolve because of it's LAD, whereas Defense's ability to keep spinning when tipped over isn't as good as Revolve's. The only good Dual Layer bey so far is Rising Ragnaruk, but the others have decent/good parts too, which I don't think are must-haves. Storm Spriggan has Knuckle (a good stamina disk) and Unite (decent driver, can be used in a combo such as Valkryie Spread Unite, but not sure how reliable it would really be). Apparently Wild Wyvern's Driver, Orbit, is good for defense, but Revolve is still more versatile. This is just what I have heard from others.

Accel and Zephyr are basically the same from what I have heard, so probably not.

(May. 09, 2016  12:48 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Would it be fine to order Neptune individually as for its good parts and cross out DS and Wyvern? Or would you recommend one of these?

Kind a lot of questions, sorry ^^'

Neptune is a good stamina and defense hybrid, but the other 2 are better in 1 category than it (DeathScyther has better stamina, while Wyvern (may(?)) have better defense). I would say DeathScyther is a must have, being the best stamina layer in the game currently. Wyvern has been making me change my view on it, as I see Neptune handling some combos better than it, and almost the equivalent to it. Not sure if I should suggest Neptune over Wyvern, or vice-versa, haha. Sorry.
Thanks, this does help a lot! Smile
Hi. These are my present combos in MFB LTD and Standard:
LTD-
MF-H Omega Pegasis III CH120/85 R2F
MF-H LLD Ch120/R145 R2F
Dark Knight Gryph 85 R2F
Earth Cygnus/Cancer W145 EWD/BGrin
MLD TR145EWD/100 EWD
MF-H Earth Cygns/Cancer 85/230/GB145 RSF

Standard:
Gryph Dragooon SA165R2F (Dont have a Left String launcher, just broke, so kind of bad with a light launcher 1)
Ifraid Gryph CH120/D125 R2F
Phantom Cygnus 85MF/85WD/W145WD/SA165WD
Dragooon x2 BD145RDF/SA165EWD/85EWD/BGrin

I only have access to Hasbro beyblades. Which beyblades to buy preferably first to get a better team (Standard AND LTD).
Hm, try getting the hollowed out Duo to change Earth, and possibly the lighter version of Scythe too.

For Standard, you really have to obtain a Duo Uranus, although I cannot remember if Hasbro only released a hollowed out version... Genbull would be a good Chrome Wheel to get, as well as Revizer and Killerken. You might need an E230 and a GCF from Thief Phoenic also.
Just wanted to know, is it worth it buy a burst Beyblade from online stores, or probably wait until they show up in stores in the Philippines?
(May. 11, 2016  4:06 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Just wanted to know, is it worth it buy a burst Beyblade from online stores, or probably wait until they show up in stores in the Philippines?

You could be waiting a while.
(May. 12, 2016  3:48 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Would Basalt Horogium become rare?
Of course it would. But probably in a long time.
Looking to get back into beyblades what purchases would be recommended to start becoming competitive again