Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It could just be that I'm too tight though. ^^; I'm not sure what the other members would and would not pay. Plus a few of them buy in bulk so that may change things. It's probably okay, I just wouldn't want to pay it.

Though it's set to change very soon, the most expensive MFB I've bought so far has only been 12 AUD...........:X
I guess it show much money YOU would spend and what you think its value is to you in blading.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:02 PM)josh-jf Wrote: im thinking of buying a starter pack with leone for 30 and buying a libra for 20. I am after defence types so they seem perfect but are they decent prices?

It may work out better to just buy the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set, which comes with:
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Virgo DF145BS
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)

Also the Libra in the Libra Booster is the older mold which tends to break easier, the one in the reshuffle set has the newer mold.
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: It may work out better to just buy the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set, which comes with:
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Virgo DF145BS
- Launcher Grip

Also the Libra in the Libra Booster is the older mold which tends to break easier, the one in the reshuffle set has the newer mold.

That's not true from my understanding. Only RBV2 had the new mold Libra. Re-shuffle was the old one.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:03 PM)Khel Wrote: That's not true from my understanding. Only RBV2 had the new mold Libra. Re-shuffle was the old one.

I heard that both the reshuffle set and RBV2 got the new Libra mold.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: I heard that both the reshuffle set and RBV2 got the new Libra mold.

I heard otherwise....

I'm pretty sure Brad said that it was only RBV2. I have to look into that now.
I'm fairly certain it's RBV2 only.
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: It may work out better to just buy the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set, which comes with:
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Virgo DF145BS
- Launcher Grip

But the reshuffle doesnt have a launcher thats what i CANT STAND!!! so do you suggest i get the starter and reshuffle?
You can buy shooters separately now. Just wait a bit for them to be restocked.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can buy shooters separately now. Just wait a bit for them to be restocked.

lol ok sounds good. But on the sites ive been on the shooters have been almost as much as the actual starter set but i will look into it more thanks brad
Does anyone here know any cheaper sellers than theintoy? £19.95 ($29.31) just seems a lot for storm pegasus..
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:17 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Does anyone here know any cheaper sellers than theintoy? £19.95 ($29.31) just seems a lot for storm pegasus..

japanese stores
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: japanese stores
Kind of meant the accumulative end price. Add the shipping, and it'll come to even more than theintoy if you're only ordering one.
(Apr. 08, 2009  11:04 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Kind of meant the accumulative end price. Add the shipping, and it'll come to even more than theintoy if you're only ordering one.

since you're only buying 1, I think you are stuck with the intoy.
wow theintoy sucks the prices are worse than toywiz i'm gonna hold off on storm pegasis
Booster wolf,and Starter pegasus,Or Starter Dark wolf
Starter Dark Wolf.
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:56 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Booster wolf,and Starter pegasus,Or Starter Dark wolf

none of these
Well,I kinda only have the option of a Booster wolf and starter pegasus (both together)Or one starter dark wolf
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:00 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,I kinda only have the option of a Booster wolf and starter pegasus (both together)Or one starter dark wolf

Why only those?
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:01 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why only those?

Well I won $33 dollars (dont ask how Its a long story but It was a funny bet)My dad did not like I won money,So He said either I can spend it tommorow or,I have to return it.So with 33 dollars I can either get a wolf and pegasus,or a dark wolf.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:03 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well I won $33 dollars (dont ask how Its a long story but It was a funny bet)My dad did not like I won money,So He said either I can spend it tommorow or,I have to return it.So with 33 dollars I can either get a wolf and pegasus,or a dark wolf.

Then get Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set, that would be your best choice.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:07 PM)Aqua Wrote: Then get Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set, that would be your best choice.

Storm pegasis with shipping at the Intoy is like 40,and I cant find another site with Storm pegasis
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:09 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Storm pegasis with shipping at the Intoy is like 40,and I cant find another site with Storm pegasis

But the Pegasis 105F Starter is the same price as Storm Pegasis 105RF at theintoy :\ So if you can buy Pegasis, then you can buy Storm Pegasis.