Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 28, 2009  10:20 PM)fragbait Wrote: I know. I just wanted something different from the same stuff that everyone else will be running. I want to try something different. That's just who I am.

don't you call these people in other games "scrubs"
Ouch.....

Yeah, I can only go Toywiz because
A. No Paypal
B. Using a Friend's CC to get the stuff, it's my late Xmas present.
C. US company, fast delivery. No waiting on some random dude from Hong Kong.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:49 PM)fragbait Wrote: Ouch.....

Yeah, I can only go Toywiz because
A. No Paypal
B. Using a Friend's CC to get the stuff, it's my late Xmas present.
C. US company, fast delivery. No waiting on some random dude from Hong Kong.

What about theintoy:
No paypal. They ship fast. And they're UK-based so no random dude from HK. Good reputation and they have way more options for about the same price or less.
I'm in the US is why I'm not using the INtoy.
(Mar. 28, 2009  11:00 PM)fragbait Wrote: I'm in the US is why I'm not using the INtoy.

They ship to basically everywhere in the world.
How long would it take to ship to US, and whats a good currency converter? God, I'm going to hate customs after this.
(Mar. 28, 2009  11:39 PM)fragbait Wrote: How long would it take to ship to US, and whats a good currency converter? God, I'm going to hate customs after this.

Less than 7 days.
Shipping info: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/shipping-retur...mo6vpuuh96

And a good currency converter:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Hey dudes, does ToyGalera sell REAL beyblades on ebay, because i want master draciel:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-Beyblades....m63.l1177
I have bought from them before and I did get a real one, But they are kind of dodgy because I' sure a member on here bought something from them and got fakes.
oh yeah, I bought seaborg2 and the weight disk broke.
Synesthesia got a TT Hongli when it was advertised as Takara.
If you aren't 100 percent sure I wouldn't do it. Hell, if you are asking us, you shouldn't do it. I won't buy from a place if I have any doubt.
Ahh ok...
found a better one anyway
After seeing Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, I'm thinking of either switching out wolf for rock leo, or just adding rock leo and an attack stadium and maybe a balance/wide square stadium.

So:

Storm Pegasis (x3)
Dark Wolf (maybe)
Rock Leo (maybe)
Attack Stadium
Balance Stadium
Defense and Stamina Re-shuffle
Attack and Balance Re-shuffle

Found a lot of I-O-Us that need to be payed off Cool
(Mar. 31, 2009  4:12 AM)Hero Wrote: After seeing Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, I'm thinking of either switching out wolf for rock leo, or just adding rock leo and an attack stadium and maybe a balance/wide square stadium.

So:

Storm Pegasis (x3)
Dark Wolf (maybe)
Rock Leo (maybe)
Attack Stadium
Balance Stadium

Found a lot of I-O-Us that need to be payed off Cool

Looks good but what about this:
Storm Pegasis (x2)
Dark Wolf
Rock Leone
Hybrid Wheel Set (Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Attack Stadium, 2 Beylaunchers)
Wide Square Stadium

**changes are bolded
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:09 AM)Aqua Wrote: Looks good but what about this:
Storm Pegasis (x2)
Dark Wolf
Rock Leone
Hybrid Wheel Set (Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Attack Stadium, 2 Beylaunchers)
Wide Square Stadium

**changes are bolded
K. Looks good, but how about it take out the other dark wolf? thanks Aqua Smile
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:31 AM)Hero Wrote: K. Looks good, but how about it take out the other dark wolf? thanks Aqua Smile

Yeah. That makes sense.
MFB stamina Stadium Or MFB balance stadium
im thinking of buying a starter pack with leone for 30 and buying a libra for 20. I am after defence types so they seem perfect but are they decent prices?
You should probably say what currency you're using. I mean your profile says Australia but you could be buying off YJA or a US or UK site. :\
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: You should probably say what currency you're using. I mean your profile says Australia but you could be buying off YJA or a US or UK site. :\

oh yeah your right the currency is in australian dollars lol and including postage.
I personally wouldn't pay that. Guess it's alright if you have money to burn but.......
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: I personally wouldn't pay that. Guess it's alright if you have money to burn but.......

lol gosh really? i thought they were decent prices because they would be like quiet abit cheaper in us dollars and i cant find anything less than 20 usd and thats without postage Confused But if thats what u think rocky i will keep my eye out for other things to Smile