Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 21, 2014  9:30 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yep dark doesn't, it doesn't have any contact points haha. They could've made that thing so cool to just give it reverse spin haha.
So Big Band/Diablo and Vari Ares? I'm trying to get two exciting beys to raise awareness in my area so I need something half decent and pretty fun looking haha (deception tactics)

Also how much is a silver quetz worth; I remember it being worth a fortune then dropping or something?

I remember seeing one on ebay for $20. Btw I didn't even mention dark lol
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:42 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  9:30 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yep dark doesn't, it doesn't have any contact points haha. They could've made that thing so cool to just give it reverse spin haha.
So Big Band/Diablo and Vari Ares? I'm trying to get two exciting beys to raise awareness in my area so I need something half decent and pretty fun looking haha (deception tactics)

Also how much is a silver quetz worth; I remember it being worth a fortune then dropping or something?

I remember seeing one on ebay for $20. Btw I didn't even mention dark lol

Oh, I must've meant Poison.
Poison doesn't have recoil? Serious
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:49 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Poison doesn't have recoil? Serious
Like I just said, you must have smash to have recoil and Poison has no smash. So no recoil either.
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:52 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:49 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Poison doesn't have recoil? Serious
Like I just said, you must have smash to have recoil and Poison has no smash. So no recoil either.

Ugghhhhhh. I already had this same discussion before with SwitchBlader... I'm just going to let someone's lose come in to tell you because u don't feel like arguing.
"Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful Smash Attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of Recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Metal Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This Recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beys. This means it has little to no use for Attack either. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use."

-Beywiki
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: "Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful Smash Attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of Recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Metal Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This Recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beys. This means it has little to no use for Attack either. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use."

-Beywiki

U could've just used the
Quote Wrote:Quote
button. XD of course Poison has recoil and lots of it. that is why it has no use in MFB: Limited.
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Metal Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes.
Wait what Poison is raised? I could have sworn it was flat, like Dark or Ray. Just because it doesn't hang over the track like Duo or Death doesn't mean it's raised.
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:19 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Metal Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes.
Wait what Poison is raised? I could have sworn it was flat, like Dark or Ray. Just because it doesn't hang over the track like Duo or Death doesn't mean it's raised.

It is raised... http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120...omView.jpg
I didn't know that. I actually thought it had a little overhang XD
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:36 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I want to play zero G + I have no zero G= I need help, what shall I buy?

You mean you want to know good beys to buy to play in a Zero G stadium?

Get The air synchrome double pack, berserker behemoth and bandid genbull and you can make Genbull dragoon SA165BWD or you could get a ronin dragoon, Thief Phoenix and Bandid Genbu to make Genbu Dragoon F230GCF and you'd have a decent Anti sway set up left over, E230BSF.
I need everything, the stadium included, preferentially beys that allow 2 good combos.
Like you could make another good combo with the left over parts?

Say you get what I told, you'd have a good track/tip setup left over, SR200TB.

PS: I edited my previous post with another option.
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:54 PM)Poseidon Wrote: yes, so is there a set that has a stadium and some stuff in?

Yes, I think it's called the first zero g set or something. It has the stadium, Guardian Reviser and samurai ifraid recolors. Or you could get the hasbro knockoff which has the imbalanced hasbro stadium, ifraid and salamander.
I'd recommend that Reviser/Ifraid set or the Start Dash Set.
Myself, I ordered the packaged stadium with BLUE CLIPS <3 :'D
Kai-V linked a few for like $30 a month or so ago.
I just bought a solo stadium from Buzztoy and a few others to save on shipping
If anyone has that link, could you please send me it? I'm struggling to find it.
What beyblades should I buy for competitive use?
All you have to do is take a look at The Tier List and you can find any of the top tier combos you want!

I'll list the main important things you need:

-Bandid/Bandit Genbu/ll F230TB:

This can be obtained by purchasing a Zero-G random booster Vol. 3, you have a 1/8 chance of getting the right Beyblade. Or, you can go with the safer and/or cheaper way and getting the Hasbro release. But, the Hasbro release's F230 track isn't as useful as the one made by Takara Tomy. You may want to buy two if you're looking for a Stamina custom ao you can make: Genbull Genbull SR200/TH170TB

-Dark Knight Dragoo/on LW160BSF:

This is one of the most important metal wheels of playing competitively. You can obtain this through the single pack from Takara Tomy, the single pack from Hasbro, or the double pack from Hasbro. If you buy the Hasbro 2-pack, you also get a great part, SA165. It can be used in Reviser Dragooon BGrin, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

-Ultimate DX Set:

This set contains an L/R string launcher(Best launcher for competitive use), a MF custom, a DF105LRF, Duo Uranus 230WD, L-Drago Guardian S130MB, and Wing Pegasus 3 W105WF. You can build the instant competitve combo: MF-H Duo Pegasis 3 230MB. Or you can use Duo in a variety of Stamina combos, such as Duo Gasher SA165EWD, Duo Gasher BGrin, Duo Gasher 230D. You can use LRF for attack types, the MF custom is always a good part to have, so overall this is the best part to buy.

-Ultimate Synchrome DX Set(Attack and Balance):

This set contains Gargole, Girago, Balro, Ifraid, Saramanda, and Gryph. The tracks and tips it contains are, GCF, SWD, HF, SA165, WA130, and DF145. Girago can be used in Reviser/Girago Girago BD145RF. If you had two Balro's, you could use it for an attack type. GCF can be used in MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230GCF. SA165 can be used in many Stamina customs, such as Duo Gasher SA165EWD, or Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD. If you can only purchase 1 or 2 sets, I'd skip this one and get the others mentioned. It's still a great set to own though.

-Ultmate Synchrome DX Set(Defense and Stamina):

This contains: Reviser, Wyvang, Killerken, Balro, Orojya, Killerken, and Goreim. The tracks are E230, A230, and 145. The tips are: SB, WB, EDS. Wyvang is the highlight of this set. It can be used in attack(MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F), and balanceUnhappyMSF-H Wyvang Wyvamg BD145RSF, or MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon F230CF/GCF. Reviser, Killerken, and E230 can be used in Defense types, such as MSF-H Reviser/Killerken Reviser BD145/E230RSF/CS/RB/RDF.

-Samurai Ifrit W145CF:

You can obtain this through a TT single pack, or Hasbro single pack. W145 can be used in Stmaina combos such as Duo Gasher W145EWD. CF can be used in the balance custom, MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230CF.

-Evil Befall UW145EWD:

EWD is a great part for stamina and spin-steal combos.

-Hades Kerbecs BD145DS:

While the other parts are useless, BD145 can be used for Defense in MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RSF. Or in the Balance custom, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, or MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF.

-Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF :

Death is an okay part to use if you don't have a Duo. RDF is the main part of this purchase. RDF has uses in the Defense custom; MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145 RDF, or the Balance custom, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

-MF/MSF customs:

-MF/MSF customs can be used to lower recoil in attack types, such as MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F, or MF-H Flash Orion GB145R2F. Or to add weight in Defense combos like MSF-H Reviaer Reviser BD145RSF/CS/RB/RDF. They can be used in many different ways in many different Bakance customs. The most popular one being, MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF
(Jul. 24, 2014  5:20 PM)Echizen Wrote: All you have to do is take a look at The Tier List and you can find any of the top tier combos you want!

I'll list the main important things you need:

-Bandid/Bandit Genbu/ll F230TB:

This can be obtained by purchasing a Zero-G random booster Vol. 3, you have a 1/8 chance of getting the right Beyblade. Or, you can go with the safer and/or cheaper way and getting the Hasbro release. But, the Hasbro release's F230 track isn't as useful as the one made by Takara Tomy. You may want to buy two if you're looking for a Stamina custom ao you can make: Genbull Genbull SR200/TH170TB

-Dark Knight Dragoo/on LW160BSF:

This is one of the most important metal wheels of playing competitively. You can obtain this through the single pack from Takara Tomy, the single pack from Hasbro, or the double pack from Hasbro. If you buy the Hasbro 2-pack, you also get a great part, SA165. It can be used in Reviser Dragooon BGrin, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

-Ultimate DX Set:

This set contains an L/R string launcher(Best launcher for competitive use), a MF custom, a DF105LRF, Duo Uranus 230WD, L-Drago Guardian S130MB, and Wing Pegasus 3 W105WF. You can build the instant competitve combo: MF-H Duo Pegasis 3 230MB. Or you can use Duo in a variety of Stamina combos, such as Duo Gasher SA165EWD, Duo Gasher BGrin, Duo Gasher 230D. You can use LRF for attack types, the MF custom is always a good part to have, so overall this is the best part to buy.

-Ultimate Synchrome DX Set(Attack and Balance):

This set contains Gargole, Girago, Balro, Ifraid, Saramanda, and Gryph. The tracks and tips it contains are, GCF, SWD, HF, SA165, WA130, and DF145. Girago can be used in Reviser/Girago Girago BD145RF. If you had two Balro's, you could use it for an attack type. GCF can be used in MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230GCF. SA165 can be used in many Stamina customs, such as Duo Gasher SA165EWD, or Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD. If you can only purchase 1 or 2 sets, I'd skip this one and get the others mentioned. It's still a great set to own though.

-Ultmate Synchrome DX Set(Defense and Stamina):

This contains: Reviser, Wyvang, Killerken, Balro, Orojya, Killerken, and Goreim. The tracks are E230, A230, and 145. The tips are: SB, WB, EDS. Wyvang is the highlight of this set. It can be used in attack(MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F), and balanceUnhappyMSF-H Wyvang Wyvamg BD145RSF, or MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon F230CF/GCF. Reviser, Killerken, and E230 can be used in Defense types, such as MSF-H Reviser/Killerken Reviser BD145/E230RSF/CS/RB/RDF.

-Samurai Ifrit W145CF:

You can obtain this through a TT single pack, or Hasbro single pack. W145 can be used in Stmaina combos such as Duo Gasher W145EWD. CF can be used in the balance custom, MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230CF.

-Evil Befall UW145EWD:

EWD is a great part for stamina and spin-steal combos.

-Hades Kerbecs BD145DS:

While the other parts are useless, BD145 can be used for Defense in MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RSF. Or in the Balance custom, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, or MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF.

-Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF :

Death is an okay part to use if you don't have a Duo. RDF is the main part of this purchase. RDF has uses in the Defense custom; MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145 RDF, or the Balance custom, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

-MF/MSF customs:

-MF/MSF customs can be used to lower recoil in attack types, such as MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F, or MF-H Flash Orion GB145R2F. Or to add weight in Defense combos like MSF-H Reviaer Reviser BD145RSF/CS/RB/RDF. They can be used in many different ways in many different Bakance customs. The most popular one being, MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF
Thank you. Now to go to eBay and/or local retailers.