Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 10, 2014  9:28 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: The one I bought had W145CF, but which ever one you buy it would be better tbh. But if ypu can find the E230GCF one, that one would most likely be more useful in most circumstances.

That's very wierd since every one I have seen has the red ifrit recolor and E230GCF.
So the Fire synchrome pack would be my best bet?
No, the Griffin-Dragoon Air synchrome would be the best imo.
I hope im posting this in the right place. ( thread info leads me to believe I am Grin)

Im new to the mfb game and im looking to get some decent beys, back in the day id be a defense-endurance and attack-endurance type. I would be looking to find some beys to fit that criteria, if possible! Smile

Thanks in advance.
(May. 15, 2014  12:50 PM)Shikage92 Wrote: I hope im posting this in the right place. ( thread info leads me to believe I am Grin)

Im new to the mfb game and im looking to get some decent beys, back in the day id be a defense-endurance and attack-endurance type. I would be looking to find some beys to fit that criteria, if possible! Smile

Thanks in advance.

Attack endurance: Balro Balro BD145MF
Defence endurance: Girago/Genbull Genbull
Are those the names or is there specific ones I have to get to make these?
You have to get 2 SynchromeDX sets, A spiral Capricorm and a hades kerbecs to makes the first one.

You need a Thief Phoenix, 2 Bandit Genbu and a Ultimate DX Set or a poison zurafa to make the second one. I know it's a lot but with the other parts in those beyblades are useful too.
Woah okay lots to do there. Are there any easier to make? Possibly out of the box?
(May. 15, 2014  4:57 PM)Shikage92 Wrote: Woah okay lots to do there. Are there any easier to make? Possibly out of the box?
You could buy the Hasbro double pack Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome which you could walk out with Dragoon, SA165, WSF.

But if you find a Bandit Genbull F230TB you basically got a good start and maybe Samurai Ifraid for W145 and CF
(May. 15, 2014  4:57 PM)Shikage92 Wrote: Woah okay lots to do there. Are there any easier to make? Possibly out of the box?

Out of box for Attack Endurance is probably Griffin Dragooon SA165WSF from the air synchrome pack. It's kinda a staller.

OMG 4,000th post!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HUL0H0A...795O8JS2YF

Forgive me if this is a worthless post but is this the pack u mean?

If it Is I hope they ship to uk.
Yes but that is really overpriced. In the USA it's around 12.99 in most stores currently. Not sure about the UK though.
Is DARK KNIGHT DRAGOOON LW160SF a good substitute for Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF if I cant get it?
(May. 15, 2014  7:02 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Is DARK KNIGHT DRAGOOON LW160SF a good substitute for Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF if I cant get it?

Ronin Dragoon would be better, mainly just for the SA165, but if it's not obtainable then Dark Knight Dragooon would work well too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-RARE-bi...19e73d194b
Does anyone know if this is fake or not? Additionally, I have $100 my dad is giving me to spend for my birthday, since on my actual birthday I'll be in Poland. I plan on using most of it for beyblades. With that in mind, I am focusing on plastics. Would this be a good purchase, or if not, what should I buy?
Im not an expert but a lot of that looks fake.
(May. 18, 2014  10:05 PM)Dual Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-RARE-bi...19e73d194b
Does anyone know if this is fake or not? Additionally, I have $100 my dad is giving me to spend for my birthday, since on my actual birthday I'll be in Poland. I plan on using most of it for beyblades. With that in mind, I am focusing on plastics. Would this be a good purchase, or if not, what should I buy?

The grips are fake .. And most of the plastics too (there was a time when i had those fake plastics ) except wolborg(silver), draciel , dranzer S and few others
EDIT : there seems to be a lot of watchers, they should know what they're buyng
Can I ask what? There are electronic beyblades in there, of course, as well as what look like Burger King toys, but as far as the actual beyblades, they look fine. There is a strange one right in the middle.
Edit: Oh, ok, thank you.
(May. 18, 2014  10:30 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Im not an expert but a lot of that looks fake.

I did see a couple metal series Beyblades that definitely aren't fake.

I'm not too sure about whether they're fake or not. Aside from that lot, the seller is selling two other Beyblades, but for terribly high prices.

I wouldn't buy off a seller like that, Dual.

Edit: Thanks, Ashton. (:
I should have looked into the seller more, haha, thank you everybody. Now that I've thought about it, I've decided on buying a Zero-G stadium instead.
(May. 18, 2014  10:37 PM)Dual Wrote: I've decided on buying a Zero-G stadium instead.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Japa...43b19e15e7

Buzztoy2007 is an amazing seller. $25 is among one of the better prices I've seen for a Zero-G stadium too.
Is this worth getting? I already have a super control stadium coming in the mail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121327243347

It's pretty cheap for an older gen attack stadium.
(May. 22, 2014  2:05 AM)raiehan Wrote: Is this worth getting? I already have a super control stadium coming in the mail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121327243347

It's pretty cheap for an older gen attack stadium.

I would not, unless you plan to collect Plastics and attend a Plastics tournament. Those are rather infrequent, usually only once in July during remembrance day, and usually the host will have a bunch of Plastics they lend out to others. Plus, I believe the Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance, BB-10, and Tornado Balance Type S are only legal for Plastics and HMS.

Honestly, why not take up that $20 BB-10 deal going on? It's the best price you'll find for a BB-10 anywhere.
Holy carp a 20$ BB-10 deal? Where?!

I've been browsing eBay for a few hours and I haven't seen it. May I have a link? Smile
You can purchase them here on the WBO, courtesy of BeyDays. But only to tournament hosts, so I'm not sure what Woumb@ is talking about, haha.