Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I haven't heard of that bey and why were we even talking about customizations anyways?
(Mar. 30, 2014  7:49 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: why were we even talking about customizations anyways?
It's because of a part of one of your posts, which lead to something big.
(Mar. 30, 2014  7:49 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I haven't heard of that bey and why were we even talking about customizations anyways?
If your brother has "all beyblades from metal fusion to metal fury" he would own it...

And as Midníght said, it was started by your conment.
Basalt Horogium is called "Twisted Tempo" by Hasbro, by the way.
(Mar. 21, 2014  6:29 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:10 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2014  11:52 PM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: Out of the L Dragos which one is the strongest?
This isn't the right topic for your question, but I'll answer it for you anyways.

As of now, L-Drago Destroy is the best. There are combos like MF-H L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF that used to be good, but are outdated by newer left spin combos.

If it's for limited format, Meteo L-Drago would be a great buy! After all, L-Drago Destroy is banned from that format.

Overall, L-Drago Destroy is definitely your best bet, but you should probably buy something that has more competitive use, as of now.
Sorry for the off topic question, but thanks for answering. So L Drago Destroy would be my best bet then, ok. But what other options should i chose for a strong attack type bey?

I didn't start it these comments did!

Oh he has three of those I haven't heard its Japanese name that's why he does have all of them except one that he couldn't find at the store or online!
(Mar. 30, 2014  8:49 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2014  6:29 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:10 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: This isn't the right topic for your question, but I'll answer it for you anyways.

As of now, L-Drago Destroy is the best. There are combos like MF-H L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF that used to be good, but are outdated by newer left spin combos.

If it's for limited format, Meteo L-Drago would be a great buy! After all, L-Drago Destroy is banned from that format.

Overall, L-Drago Destroy is definitely your best bet, but you should probably buy something that has more competitive use, as of now.
Sorry for the off topic question, but thanks for answering. So L Drago Destroy would be my best bet then, ok. But what other options should i chose for a strong attack type bey?

I didn't start it these comments did!
that was over a week ago Tongue_out, you brought it back up but had false information so we corrected you.
And it beat all of his customs and they are prefect customs too!

I didn't know it was from a weak ago I only looked art the comment not when it was sent!
Ok, not only did you start it, but you keep continuing it. How many times do we have to tell you that:
1. It's not a good beyblade.
2. Hasbro stadiums are horrid, and aren't reliable.

Also, just because you say the customs are "perfect," doesn't mean they are. Actually, perfect means without flaws, so if they were perfect, they wouldn't lose.
Fine I give but no one answered my other question I asked which brand I should get for flame libra and infinity libra!

Should I get Takaratomy out Hasbro?
(Mar. 30, 2014  8:49 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I didn't start it these comments did!

It was over a week ago, you shouldn't be replying since that was the case. No arguments.

Also, Hasbro doesn't sell Infinity Libra. The only way you could get it as of now is ordering it online. Here's a link to one, if you're willing to pay the price. There's definitely cheaper though. I also don't know how good this seller is. Flame Libra isn't too good. I'd recommend buying something with more potential and competitive use as of now. I'd get Infinity Libra if I were you. It looks really nice. It should also be brought into consideration that you also get a GB145. They're very helpful, if it's regarding to Limited Format.
Actually I want flame libra cause I can take it and turn it in to a defense you're libra and turn my dark libra (worst libra EVER) in to an attack type!
Should I buy this http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX814...SX200_QL40 I wanna make sure its real and it doesn't say anything about Hasbro it takaratomy so I thought If all on here I want to buy the real thing not a forgery like the fake blitz striker?
(Mar. 31, 2014  12:09 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Should I buy this http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX814...SX200_QL40 I wanna make sure its real and it doesn't say anything about Hasbro it takaratomy so I thought If all on here I want to buy the real thing not a forgery like the fake blitz striker?

I would not get that; even the website looks like a fake to me.
Amazon isn't a fake website, if that's what you mean.

It says takara tomy, so it is real.
Are you sure? I didn't see the Amazon logo on the page (then again, I only skimmed it) and it looked pretty sketchy to me.
I also don't see any mention of Takara Tomy, besides the "Buy this with" section.
That's not how it looks on my device, I see the amazon logo and it has multiple pics of the box...
Same here its Amazon I can see the logo and thanks now I'll just save save Stine money quick and see if my step dad can order it!

What's CFBA?
The CFBA is a B-Daman site. That's off topic, next time PM the person.
Oops sorry next time I will PM.
Should I get this http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121188953097 I know flame libra isn't a good beyblade but this ones rare and limited edition it says Takaratomy but its on Ebay and I've been told to always assume a beyblade is fake on Ebay!
Hey yall,

Anyone have an idea how rare this pearl tempo recolor is? worth a purchase if i can snag one cheep? seems few a far between, heck can only find a few photos. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

The twisted wheel is fake if you look at the part where the launcher hooks hook on its ruff and bumpy its supposed to be smooth!

But it is cool as heck look at this libra!
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121188953097
(Mar. 31, 2014  5:28 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: The twisted wheel is fake if you look at the part where the launcher hooks hook on its ruff and bumpy its supposed to be smooth!

But it is cool as heck look at this libra!
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121188953097

The Tempo clear wheel has those postrusions even if its real. If you don't have the part, you should refrain from answering just in case you give false info.

I have no idea if its real or not. I've personally never seen it.
(Mar. 31, 2014  5:15 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Hey yall,

Anyone have an idea how rare this pearl tempo recolor is? worth a purchase if i can snag one cheep? seems few a far between, heck can only find a few photos. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Eh, personally i've seen a lot on YJA which don't ever get any bids, so i'd say it wouldn't be too rare; probably ranging from $5-15?

(Mar. 31, 2014  6:08 AM)Tri Wrote: I have no idea if its real or not. I've personally never seen it.

yus
Actually my step brother had three twisted Tempos and I've seen and battled the twisted wheel a billion times it works good on am attack type but only if you power launch if not than you'll most likely lose the battle it also works good for a defensive Leon!