Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I bought the Ifraid-Saramanda synchrom set only to learn later that Ifraid's parts weren't the original ifraids parts. Is Bahamadia a good option too?
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:09 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I bought the Ifraid-Saramanda synchrom set only to learn later that Ifraid's parts weren't the original ifraids parts. Is Bahamadia a good option too?

They are actually, just not the same colours :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Battle_Set
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:09 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I bought the Ifraid-Saramanda synchrom set only to learn later that Ifraid's parts weren't the original ifraids parts. Is Bahamadia a good option too?

Yes, GF is top tier for sway attack and Bahamdia is a good attack part.
Yes Smile Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F is pretty amazing! Tongue_out
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

They are actually, just not the same colours :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Battle_Set

She/he said ifraid saramanda synchrome pack not ifraid killerken Wink, but yes the ifraid In the two pack has e230gcf.
Ya, I meant the Hasbro Sychrom Ifraid-Saramanda set. And is the Zero-G stadium worth buying or no? i've heard good and bad things. My only concern is it's price. I can't seem to find one under 40 dollars.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:20 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Ya, I meant the Hasbro Sychrom Ifraid-Saramanda set. And is the Zero-G stadium worth buying or no? i've heard good and bad things. My only concern is it's price. I can't seem to find one under 40 dollars.
This is only my opinion but, I do think you should just start off by buying some actuall Zero-G beyblades first Wink Also, maybe save up your money, then think about buying it Smile
For some reason, "Saramanda" read as "Killerken" ...

TAKARA-TOMY's Zero-G BeyStadium Attack Type is seriously 'as good as it gets'. It really allows you to see how fun Zero-G battles can be.
I see. And I'm guessing the attack type is the best one to get? Or are one of the others better?
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:26 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I see. And I'm guessing the attack type is the best one to get? Or are one of the others better?

It's the most balanced one, I'd recommend it.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:26 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I see. And I'm guessing the attack type is the best one to get? Or are one of the others better?
This is only my opinion but, I do think the attack stadium is the best one to get Tongue_out
As DRAGON KING mentioned, the fact that it has three exits that are symmetrically positioned makes it the most balanced, plus it has a fair Stamina Centre, not a huge one.
Alright, thanks Grin I will definately consider purchasing these! Oh wait, one more thing, is Samurai Pegasis good, or no? I mean, I'm guessing it's worth getting for R2F, but is it good to buy for anything else?
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:32 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Alright, thanks Grin I will definately consider purchasing these! Oh wait, one more thing, is Samurai Pegasis good, or no? I mean, I'm guessing it's worth getting for R2F, but is it good to buy for anything else?

R2F is probably the only reason to get it. Pegasus has found use in a few combos but nothing I can particularly remember.
I am currently looking to buy either Death Quetzalcoatl or Sycthe Kronos from Takara Tomy, but I can only buy one. Which one should I get?
Well the wheels Scythe and Death are outclassed. Death has use in Anti-Spin-Stealing. Scythe does well in Defense or something. 100% I'd just say get Death. Due to the great tip known as "RDF" it's really good for defense. While Scythe really has outdated parts.
I am looking to buy a Takara Tomy bey, but can only buy one. I have narrowed it down to Sycthe Kronos and Death Quetzalcoatl. I am rather concerned about the price. Kronos is the cheapest, but Quetzalcoatl has Death and RDF. What do you reccomend?
(Jan. 15, 2014  6:26 PM)sora9332 Wrote: I am looking to buy a Takara Tomy bey, but can only buy one. I have narrowed it down to Sycthe Kronos and Death Quetzalcoatl. I am rather concerned about the price. Kronos is the cheapest, but Quetzalcoatl has Death and RDF. What do you reccomend?

Scythe is the only kinda good part of knonos (top tier in one custom), while death is only top tier in one custom also, but it has RDF; one of the best defence bottoms. I'd go with death quetz, it's worth it.

EDIT: I believe L already answered your question....
Do you have some start of price range? Or anything else specific?
(Jan. 16, 2014  3:17 AM)Stamina. Wrote: What sets should I get for MFB Limited?

The BB-96 (you get libra,100, D, 90, 85, rf, WD, burn, pegasus, MF customs x2 and Cancer.)and the deck entry set (you get earth, GB145, R2F and Virgo) are good choices Smile

EDIT: the post below me contains really good recommendations too.
You could also get the Legendary Bladers: Descendants set, which contains Sythe, which is a great part in MFB limited.

The Gangan Galxay set also contains numerous useful parts for Limited. (CS, Earth, R2F, D125)
I saw some Shogun Steel beys at my local Walmart. I searched around a little and pretty much all of them are available. Are they "bad" like the Hasbro metal fury beys? Or are they similar or at least comparable to the TT ones? (I searched that too, but things seem a little unclear to me, or maybe im just confused) If so, which of them should I get, and how many copies?

I was kind of inactive for the past six months or so, so I missed out on that.
Shogun Steel Beys are in nearly every way the same as the Zero-G beys, excpet for the Shogun Face which is lighter and has a cross shape.

They reall learned from their mistakes, hah.

I'd get Samurai Ifrit, Gladiator Bahamoote, Thief Phoenix, and Leviathin x2 Ronin Dragoon, and Bandit Genbu X2, when it comes out.
I'm not a huge guy on SS/ZG, but wouldn't Dark Knight/Ronin Dragoon help?