Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hm, it says the minimum order is 50$, and it makes sense for you to want to ship more items than just one product. Therefore, buy other things you do not have ...

Storm Pegasis is about 20$ though : http://www.japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goo...id=TKR-828
1 Storm Pegasis is 1200Y on JT's, you would have to buy more stuff to be able to order anything, so you wouldn't just be getting one Storm Pegasis >.>
Read this thread for more information ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Japan-to...is-Awesome
I only have £23. Ill just wait for TheInToy to have them in stock. Chief - Sigh ...
Theintoy's being really slow with upcoming pre-orders. A good few beyblades come out tomorrow, and there's no news of them on the site.
I will e-mail them and check. Dont worry.
theINtoy.co.uk can't get them in Straight away, They have to order them, then wait for them to arrive >.>
They will get them in around early April probs.
Guys they come out TOMORROW they don't usually do preorders.
But having Pre-Order will help them to find out how many they actually need to buy :\
(Mar. 27, 2009  7:21 PM)Driger Wrote: But having Pre-Order will help them to find out how many they actually need to buy :\

I wasn't aware you were a business expert.
I'm not, I'm just pointing out...
(Mar. 27, 2009  7:27 PM)Driger Wrote: I'm not, I'm just pointing out...

Like most businesses they probably would have placed their order a while ago. A couple people pre-ordering would not exactly be a useful indicator of demand. In other words relax man. They will be in stock eventually Wink This are not Plastic or HMS.
(Mar. 27, 2009  7:35 PM)Khel Wrote: Like most businesses they probably would have placed their order a while ago. A couple people pre-ordering would not exactly be a useful indicator of demand. In other words relax man. They will be in stock eventually Wink This are not Plastic or HMS.

Ah, OK. Whatever. I need it before I Vs. Kevin Pinching_eyes_2
Dont worry guys, I got an email from Carl at the InToy.

Quote:Ash

We have all the blades listed below on pre-order and are hoping to ship the to the UK[in1] on Monday. They normally take about a week so hopefully we will have these in stock this time next week.

If there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Carl

Sigh of relief for the UK.

By The Way, all the blades listed below are the ones releasing tommorow.
Definitely good to know, need some before expo.
Is El Drago worth buying? I know beylauncher sucks, you don't need to tell me that, however, the blades I want, Bull and Pegasis starters, are OOS at Toywiz, and that's where I am buying from since I am using a friends credit card.
Also, is BeyLauncher compatible with Launcher Grip, or is the basic launcher the only compatible one?
*stupid questions end here*
Beylauncher works with grip. L Drago is not worth the purchase, hold on until you can get the HWS.
The Beylauncher can fit in the launcher grip. I wouldn't bother buying LDrago 105F, Get Storm Pegasis 105RF when it comes out, will be a better purchase.
EDIT: Giga Beat me lol
HWS is Wolf I'm guessing?
Thanks for the input. I'm just really wanting some...THING. It just happens to be instock.
QUIT BUYING EVERYTHING I WANT PEOPLE!
Can anyone sell me the stuff in Bull Starter?
(Mar. 28, 2009  8:39 PM)fragbait Wrote: HWS is Wolf I'm guessing?
'HWS' is Hybrid Wheel System.
(Mar. 28, 2009  8:39 PM)fragbait Wrote: HWS is Wolf I'm guessing?
Thanks for the input. I'm just really wanting some...THING. It just happens to be instock.
QUIT BUYING EVERYTHING I WANT PEOPLE!
Can anyone sell me the stuff in Bull Starter?

Why do you want the stuff in the bull starter, there are better parts out there?
I know. I just wanted something different from the same stuff that everyone else will be running. I want to try something different. That's just who I am. Besides, there's plenty of time before MBS so I can build my collection.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:20 PM)fragbait Wrote: I know. I just wanted something different from the same stuff that everyone else will be running. I want to try something different. That's just who I am. Besides, there's plenty of time before MBS so I can build my collection.

It will be a waste though. Bull's parts aren't really useful or anything. Even buying Leone 145D Starter Set would be better. You should spend your money on something better. And you shouldn't buy something based on it's popularity or unpopularity. Just my opinion.

MBS?
MBS is what?

And, sure, I'll get Leone if I find it, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I would rather buy that anyway, but I based my list on whats on Toywiz. I might be blind....

If anyone has that set, I'll take that.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:28 PM)fragbait Wrote: MBS is what?

And, sure, I'll get Leone if I find it, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I would rather buy that anyway, but I based my list on whats on Toywiz. I might be blind....

If anyone has that set, I'll take that.

I was asking what MBS stood for but then I saw your signature Wink

Oh I didn't realize that your were only buying from Toywiz. Your right Leone (both the booster and starter) is out of stock.