Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You came back with amazing stuff. You made the right choice judging from your parts.
(Nov. 18, 2013  2:46 AM)Buu Wrote: Just came back with ronin dragoon, hyperblades phantom orion, and spiral lyre ed145 MF (Hasbro's hollow version), but not sure if I made the right choice.

Does Hasbro's phantom orion spin for 7 minutes and is spiral lyre any good other than MF? Can I get MF elsewhere?

I also saw gladiator bahamut and berserker behemoth and was wondering if I should have gotten those instead.

Yes u can get spiral Capricorn 90mf which is a bit more useful, but u still can make phantom ____ 90mf which is a good tornado staller and u can make reviser dragooon bearing drive which is really good in a zero g stadium. As far as should u have gotten berserker behemoth and gladiator bahamooote, if u had gotten those u would have had bwd,sr200 and Gf which most of those are best in 0G stadium. So in conclusion u made a pretty good purchase for bb10
I think I might be getting two more from walmart. What should I get?
(Nov. 18, 2013  9:55 PM)Buu Wrote: I think I might be getting two more from walmart. What should I get?

Assuming u want it for a bb10, I would get samurai ifrit (for cf and w145) and thief Phoenix (for e230 and gcf) or if u are getting a double pack, I would get the griffin dragooon 2 pack (for gryph, dragooon, wsf and sa165) or the golem behemoth (for TB and f230)
I'm thinking about getting some more shogun steel/zero-g beys. So far I have Ifrit, salamander, leviathan, dragooon, bahamdia, begirados, golem, phoenic, saramanda balro, goreim reviser, and kraken. Any Suggestions? I was thinking about trying to get genbull or waiting for genbu to come out. Also, I'm thinking about getting Gargoyle Eee
It really depends on what you have, but I would get Archer Gargole for now.
Is archer gargoyle just good for SA165, so if I get the griffin dragooon 2 pack do I still need archer gargoyle? And if I can get dragooon from the 2 pack, do I still need ronin dragooon?
no get the double pack because it comes with dragoon sa165 wsf and griffin
Archer Gargoyle's WSF can also be used in this combo, Balro Balro W145WSF, which is a pretty veratile combo, but considering the set also has WSF my explanation is mute. Tongue_out

If you have genbull, Reviser, and/or Killerken, I see no point in owning an Archer Gargoyle, considering you are obtaining Griffin Dragooon 2-Pack.

Also there's a chance the 2-pack might actually be cheaper than the 2-pack as well.
Should I return my ronin dragooon and get the griffin dragooon 2 pack instead?
No, Gryph doen't have the most beneficial uses, plus Griffin Dragoon 2-pack, is more expensive.
I ended up sticking with ronin dragooon and picking up diablo nemesis hyperblades, is that good?
(Nov. 20, 2013  7:16 AM)Buu Wrote: I ended up sticking with ronin dragooon and picking up diablo nemesis hyperblades, is that good?
Yes Diablo has great use in Anti-attack.
My friend is selling his collection of MFB blades and he said before he sends them up on ebay, he wants to hear my offer. Here are the pictures: http://imgur.com/QaEJcLt,vpvEAQ7,z6HIE2t,S4BTwxW
How much do you guys think i should offer for that collection?
Those beys really have no competitive use, so I would say 25-35 dollars.
Actually found griffin dragooon 2 pack for $11, so I think I'm gonna switch it with ronin dragooon. LW 160 and bsf aren't that useful right?

On another note, if I were to get a zero-g stadium...which one would be the best stadium and Hasbro or takara?
(Nov. 21, 2013  10:10 PM)Buu Wrote: Actually found griffin dragooon 2 pack for $11, so I think I'm gonna switch it with ronin dragooon. LW 160 and bsf aren't that useful right?

On another note, if I were to get a zero-g stadium...which one would be the best stadium and Hasbro or takara?

BSF is useful, but LW160...not so much. That's an amazing deal on that double pack, you should definitely get it!

You should get the TAKARA-TOMY Zero-G Attack Type Stadium.
Takara stadiums are best, bsf is top tier in (probaly msf-h but not sure) gryph gryph e230bsf. But I would get the 2 pack cause u get griffin (gryph), dragooon, sa165 and wsf
This would probably go in "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" but to me WSF is better it spins for a really reasonable time for an attack tip and it doesn't get knocked out easily due to its design
It spins more than an r2f and spins around as much as xf so wsf is better personally, and I own 2 of them
(Nov. 21, 2013  11:47 PM)Buu Wrote: Which is better bsf or wsf?
BSF if you want defense, but Archer Gargole is good to get for it's spintrack SA165.

@PO I think he meant which he should get.
For $30, is the Hasbro cyclone set worth it for the cyclone stadium? Is it a decent substitute for a takara zero g or can I get a Takara one elsewhere for cheaper?
(Nov. 22, 2013  12:35 AM)Buu Wrote: For $30, is the Hasbro cyclone set worth it for the cyclone stadium? Is it a decent substitute for a takara zero g or can I get a Takara one elsewhere for cheaper?

It's not a bad deal, but that stadium sucks compared to the TAKARA-TOMY Zero-G Attack Stadium. You can probably get it for around $35-40 from what I've seen.
The stadium doesn't really suck, it performs relatively the same besides the pockets blocking some of the sway. The Takara Tomy one would most likely be a better buy.
i want to get a bey for $10

would prefer something with wd tip because my freinds say that its the best so if you can find me a bey with somewhat fast shipping (I cant wait) ittl be great

also let me know if you can find me a bey with a tip better than wd

so the bey can be up to $13

i need it to beat a double ifrit synchrome with D125 and wb

help!!!!!