Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Duive, You should also get Theif Phoenic E230GCF as well!Smile
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:00 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:53 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: guys i wanted to know what would be the cost of a black lightning ldrago ... i haven't seen many.. and all i know its a rare corocoro comic edition (?? something like that)...

Is it this one?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/330756948409?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
yeah right... (but im not asking coz i saw it on ebay.. actually i have the MW and CW of it, so i was asking...) Eee

Hm, maximum fifty dollars, but preferably around thirty. It is not that rare.
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:00 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:53 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Is it this one?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/330756948409?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
yeah right... (but im not asking coz i saw it on ebay.. actually i have the MW and CW of it, so i was asking...) Eee

Hm, maximum fifty dollars, but preferably around thirty. It is not that rare.
thanks for the reply !!
Ok so based on the replies I got and searching on Beywiki, I'm going with buying Dark Knight Dragoon, Guardian Reviser, and last but not least Theif Pheonic. They all have multiple good parts and all are set at a pretty good price.
Yes that would be a good purchase, u get dragoon,reviser,bsf,gcf, e230 and 160 which are all good parts
what beys should i buy to have the best defense type that there currently is

maximum spending $50

oh not buying parts just BEYS
Basically, what you have is already good.

You can try to get Blitz Unicorno for RSF. It can be use on Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF. Which is a very versatile combo.

Also 2 MSF's would be good.
I wanna buy the Takara Tomy version Phantom Orion and have it be able to compete with Zero-G Beys. Since something has come up and I'm only able to get 2 Beys right now, the question is: Which Zero-G Bey would be a good buy to upgrade Phantom Orion?
If you mean something with good parts to go on Phantom Orion, then maybe Samurai Ifraid or Berserker Begaridos.
Not really... Here is a top-tier combo you can make if you get these parts
1. Dark Knight Dragooon
2. Pirates Killerken/Guardian Reviser/Archer Gargole/Bandid Genbull
That would make Killerken/Reviser/Gargole/Genbull Dragooon BGrin.
Hm..I guess Phantom Orion wouldn't do so hot if a had to battle in a Zero-G Stadium anyways...
Actually that's the only place BGrin is top-tier in.
What Zero-G bey should I get aside from revizer? I'm thinking of getting another one.
What Zero-G beys do you have as of right now?
Just two guardian leviathans. And I don't have a zero-g stadium by the way, so maybe something that's good in a bb 10.

Here are my beys:
Death Quetzalcoatl
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Gravity Perseus
Guardian revizer x2
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Flame saggitario
Dark bull
Wing Pegasus (hollow Hasbro)
Duo ice titan (hollow Hasbro)
You should get Dragooon!Smile
(Nov. 17, 2013  6:14 PM)Buu Wrote: Just two guardian leviathans. And I don't have a zero-g stadium by the way, so maybe something that's good in a bb 10.

Try getting Pirate Kraken.

If you have BD145 and CS, you can make a great defensive combo.
What part is good in Dragoon?

I don't have cs, and revizer revizer is already a great defense combo...
Well a good Dragooon combo would be Reviser Dragooon BGrin
(Nov. 17, 2013  6:18 PM)Buu Wrote: What part is good in Dragoon?

I don't have cs, and revised revised is already a great defense combo...

Dragoon is extremely useful in Spin Steal, Attack, and Balance combos.

BSF is alright (?) for Balance.
He already has a good Defense combo guys. Reviser^2 BD145RDF. His next step is to get the Ultimate DX Set for Metal Faces and Duo, get Dark Knight Dragooon, Archer Gargole, and both of the Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets.
Dark knight dragoon or archer gargole? I like gargole cause it's cool, but functionality over appearance XD
I'd go with Gargoyle, just because SA165 is such a compact part but Dark Knight Dragooon gives you Dragooon which is like the ruler of this metagame in a lot of combos.
Get Dragooon! You would then be able to make a fantastic spin-stealer Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF. SA165 is a good thing to get, but not as much as Dragooon.
Just came back with ronin dragoon, hyperblades phantom orion, and spiral lyre ed145 MF (Hasbro's hollow version), but not sure if I made the right choice.

Does Hasbro's phantom orion spin for 7 minutes and is spiral lyre any good other than MF? Can I get MF elsewhere?

I also saw gladiator bahamut and berserker behemoth and was wondering if I should have gotten those instead.